Windows 10: hdd didn't connected, it was shown up connected to bios, but wasnt listed in disk list or...

Discus and support hdd didn't connected, it was shown up connected to bios, but wasnt listed in disk list or... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have installed new pc,, new windows, everything is brand new. But...... My SDD is working well, but my hdd were not,, I have tried checked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by emperoor, Jun 26, 2019.

1. emperoor Win User

hdd didn't connected, it was shown up connected to bios, but wasnt listed in disk list or...

I have installed new pc,, new windows, everything is brand new.

But......

My SDD is working well,

but my hdd were not,,

I have tried checked another port in SATA port,

I have tried disk part, disk list,, it weren't listed,

it wasn't shown up in disk management

but it is showing in device management, and also BIOS

please help me, I have no idea what's goin on

any clue?

:)

emperoor, Jun 26, 2019
  2. Arctucas Win User

mobo/case connection

Type LIST DISK

press Enter

(There are going to be several steps, so let me know when you do them, OK?)

Arctucas, Jun 26, 2019
  3. poo417 Win User
    Connect 3d X850 xt

Hi all,

Going to ask probably a few dumb questions. I have a connect 3d x850 xt pcie card. I notice from the bios list that it is not listed in the connect 3d list but there is a 850xt under asus. Can any 850xt use any other x850 bios or does it have to be the same manufaturer. If not I can post my bios dump from my card to be listed under the connect 3d list. Also if it is ok to use other manufacturer's caould i use the ati x850 xt pe to flash my card. Sorry again if these are dumb questions. Lastly what is the temp range that is safe when OC'ing this card.

Poo

*Confused hdd didn't connected, it was shown up connected to bios, but wasnt listed in disk list or... :confused:

poo417, Jun 26, 2019
  4. hdd didn't connected, it was shown up connected to bios, but wasnt listed in disk list or...

HDD in a HDD caddy is not showing up in the disk management

Hi,

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions:

• How are you connecting the HDD Caddy?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

If you are connecting the device using USB, I suggest you to check if other USB devices are recognized as USB devices or Other device. If it is displaying as other device, then the issue might be with the USB port. So, I suggest you to update the USB drivers
    by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Universal Serial Bus Controller.
    • Right click on the drive, select Update Driver Software and follow the on-screen prompts.

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

hdd didn't connected, it was shown up connected to bios, but wasnt listed in disk list or...

1. hdd didn't connected, it was shown up connected to bios, but wasnt listed in disk list or... - Similar Threads - hdd didn't connected

2. Airpods Are connected, but they are not on the sound list.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods Are connected, but they are not on the sound list.: A few days ago, I updated my Intel Wireless Bluetooth driver with the Intel Driver & Support Assistant. However, upon doing so, it caused the Generic bluetooth radio driver to have problems, preventing me from pairing my airpods. Then when I tried to fix the bluetooth driver...
  3. Airpods Are connected, but they are not on the sound list.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Airpods Are connected, but they are not on the sound list.: A few days ago, I updated my Intel Wireless Bluetooth driver with the Intel Driver & Support Assistant. However, upon doing so, it caused the Generic bluetooth radio driver to have problems, preventing me from pairing my airpods. Then when I tried to fix the bluetooth driver...
  4. SSD Listed as a HDD???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD Listed as a HDD???: So I have this really specific issue with windows and my SSD's and the microsoft store. I want to try the amazon app store but it requres i have a SSD installed which i have 2 installed. My problem is windows lists them as a HDD technically. I know they work because i get the...
  5. SSD Listed as a HDD???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SSD Listed as a HDD???: So I have this really specific issue with windows and my SSD's and the microsoft store. I want to try the amazon app store but it requres i have a SSD installed which i have 2 installed. My problem is windows lists them as a HDD technically. I know they work because i get the...
  6. BCC list not shown in sent message

in Windows 10 Customization
    BCC list not shown in sent message: How can I see BCC list in my sent messages with Windows email client? It's so annoying! I need to confirm if the right customers are in the list and I can't find anyway to see the BCC list....
  7. list disks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    list disks: what is Disk 1 online 8 GB? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/list-disks/70400e46-6603-44e5-bd0d-fd921422f70e
  8. Disk listed as RAW

Disk listed as RAW: After windows 10 pro update, my boot drive disappeared. I started with installation disc and went into recovery command prompt. With “Diskpart” I viewed the disks on my pc and my boot disk was listed as RAW, after exiting diskpart, I run chkdsk /f on that drive and it was...
  9. My new skullcandy Hesh 3 will not connect or even show up on a list for connection.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My new skullcandy Hesh 3 will not connect or even show up on a list for connection.: please help me connect these sweet speakers ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-new-skullcandy-hesh-3-will-not-connect-or-even/8ea7f9eb-e84e-4464-8c4e-1401f0704db4
  10. Old inoperable router connection listed on my list of networks

Old inoperable router connection listed on my list of networks: Several years ago, I had a router to connect my computer to my home network, orignally on Windows 7. Since then my ISP provider has given me a router modem combination, which I now use on Windows 10. So, I disconnected my router and disposed of it. However my old connection...