Windows 10: HDD Drives

Discus and support HDD Drives in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I work one of my drives the action is duplicated on a separate drive, they are not partitioned. Each drive has its own SATA connection to the MB.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by todsweeneyDM, Jun 13, 2019.

1. HDD Drives

When I work one of my drives the action is duplicated on a separate drive, they are not partitioned. Each drive has its own SATA connection to the MB. A suggestion how to rectify would be much appreciated.

:)

todsweeneyDM, Jun 13, 2019
  2. little cat, Jun 13, 2019
  3. HDD Corrupt ?

Hi,

There are many possible reasons this issue is happening. We'd like to ask few questions below:

• What is the brand name of you Hard Disk Drive?
    • How old is the HDD?
    Since you already tried multiple troubleshooting steps, we suggest visiting the manufacturer's website. Find and download a hard drive diagnostic software to help resolve the issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Martin Bar, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Kem Mon Win User

HDD Drives

unlock hdd

Hi Johan,

It is possible that your
    HDD was unreadable
    causing the error message to appear. We recommend that you perform these troubleshooting steps and check if there are any changes:

• Shutdown
      your
      PC.

• Unhooked
      the
      HDD
      and
      turn on
      your
      PC.

• Reconnect
      your
      HDD
      and
      restart
      your
      PC.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    laptop/computer's manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

HDD Drives

1. HDD Drives - Similar Threads - HDD Drives

2. SSD & HDD installed drives not visible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD & HDD installed drives not visible: Hi All,SSD & HDD installed drives not visible after checked windows update and re-plugged wifi usb. and my microsoftware is Windows Feature Experience Pack. please suggest me how to get SSD & HDD back. and after clicked on shutdown it is taking more than 2 to 3min to getting...
  3. SSD & HDD installed drives not visible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SSD & HDD installed drives not visible: Hi All,SSD & HDD installed drives not visible after checked windows update and re-plugged wifi usb. and my microsoftware is Windows Feature Experience Pack. please suggest me how to get SSD & HDD back. and after clicked on shutdown it is taking more than 2 to 3min to getting...
  4. SSD & HDD installed drives not visible

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I have both sdd and hdd drives in my HP pc using wndows 11. My sdd is nearly full and I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have both sdd and hdd drives in my HP pc using wndows 11. My sdd is nearly full and I...: How can I move files from my pc internal SDD to my internal HDD. The SDD is nearly full and. I need to free up space. Info that I have found online always assumes that I want to transfer to an external drive. I have a HP desktop running windows 11....
  6. I have both sdd and hdd drives in my HP pc using wndows 11. My sdd is nearly full and I...

I have both sdd and hdd drives in my HP pc using wndows 11. My sdd is nearly full and I...: How can I move files from my pc internal SDD to my internal HDD. The SDD is nearly full and. I need to free up space. Info that I have found online always assumes that I want to transfer to an external drive. I have a HP desktop running windows 11....
  7. I just replaced my hdd hard drive on an old dell Inspiron 5570 … the old one would not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just replaced my hdd hard drive on an old dell Inspiron 5570 … the old one would not...: Any time dea please let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-replaced-my-hdd-hard-drive-on-an-old-dell/46fa474c-af41-49d7-b792-0c1131ec4b89
  8. I just replaced my hdd hard drive on an old dell Inspiron 5570 … the old one would not...

I just replaced my hdd hard drive on an old dell Inspiron 5570 … the old one would not...: Any time dea please let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-replaced-my-hdd-hard-drive-on-an-old-dell/46fa474c-af41-49d7-b792-0c1131ec4b89
  9. I just replaced my hdd hard drive on an old dell Inspiron 5570 … the old one would not...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. I couldn't find the both drive SSD and hdd in boot settings to boot

I couldn't find the both drive SSD and hdd in boot settings to boot: From starting I to migrated from hdd to SSD I copied the data and then when got to BIOS settings and boot settings I couldn't find both hdd and SSD in priorities to SSD ,please help in this problem TQ...