Windows 10: HDD ERROR IN THE RESULTS OF BLUE DISPLAY ERROR(System SERVICE EXCEPTION )

Discus and support HDD ERROR IN THE RESULTS OF BLUE DISPLAY ERROR(System SERVICE EXCEPTION ) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH]HDD ERROR IN THE RESULTS OF BLUE DISPLAY ERROR SYSTEM SERVİCE EXCEPTİON. I get this error when the computer is in normal use. No program is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bar5599, May 20, 2019.

1. bar5599 Win User

HDD ERROR IN THE RESULTS OF BLUE DISPLAY ERROR(System SERVICE EXCEPTION )

HDD ERROR IN THE RESULTS OF BLUE DISPLAY ERROR(System SERVICE EXCEPTION ) fcf40e20-674e-4264-8646-8a2397c8ff43?upload=true.jpg HDD ERROR IN THE RESULTS OF BLUE DISPLAY ERROR SYSTEM SERVİCE EXCEPTİON.

I get this error when the computer is in normal use. No program is causing.

I have Hi-level 240 GB SSD.

Lenovo Thinkpad X230 i5 3320M 2.60 ghz

8 GB RAM WINDOWs 10 Pro

Why am I encountering this error?

:)

bar5599, May 20, 2019

2. System Service Exception Error

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused, I will be glad to assist you with this.

To better assist you, do let us know if the issue happens only with a specific browser.

This could be due to faulty RAM, hardware failure or corrupted or outdated driver. I would suggest you to try updating the display driver by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Press Windows key + R.

2. Type devmgmt.msc and press enter.

3. Expand display adapter.

4. Right click on the driver and update it.

If that doesn't help, uninstall the display driver and restart the computer and have Windows automatically install the latest driver.

I would also suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Babu V in the link below and check if it helps.

How to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10

For more information on this error, refer the article below:

Click Here

Let us know the result. We will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, May 20, 2019
  3. Naveen_M Win User
    Laptop blue screen code : service system exception

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The System Service Exception blue screen error might be due to corrupted or faulty system files. To assist you better, we'd like to know more information on this.

1. What is the make and the model number of the laptop?

2. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using?

I'd suggest you to refer this article on
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    and try all the solutions and update us on the result.

Regards,

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, May 20, 2019
  4. HDD ERROR IN THE RESULTS OF BLUE DISPLAY ERROR(System SERVICE EXCEPTION )

system service exception (netio.sys) error with blue screen

i have updated my windows then i got this error and my system often restarts writing system service exception (netio.sys) error....what can i do

shivam umar, May 20, 2019
Thema:

HDD ERROR IN THE RESULTS OF BLUE DISPLAY ERROR(System SERVICE EXCEPTION )

1. HDD ERROR IN THE RESULTS OF BLUE DISPLAY ERROR(System SERVICE EXCEPTION ) - Similar Threads - HDD ERROR RESULTS

2. System Service Exception Blue Screen Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Service Exception Blue Screen Error: Good day!The Blue screen showed right after I played NBA 2K24 on Steam. I quit the game then it goes back to my desktop and then after a few minutes, the blue screen error showed with the error code System Service Exception. What could be the cause of the issue?Here is my...
  3. System Service Exception Blue Screen Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Service Exception Blue Screen Error: Good day!The Blue screen showed right after I played NBA 2K24 on Steam. I quit the game then it goes back to my desktop and then after a few minutes, the blue screen error showed with the error code System Service Exception. What could be the cause of the issue?Here is my...
  4. System Service Exception Blue Screen Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. System service exception blue screen error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System service exception blue screen error.: Hello experts,I have received system service exception error when using the pc. I have tried to enter safe mode but when the pc restart to enter the safe mode, the blue screen appeared and the pc performed automatic repair but it stays looped and went blank. When I switched...
  6. System service exception blue screen error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System service exception blue screen error.: Hello experts,I have received system service exception error when using the pc. I have tried to enter safe mode but when the pc restart to enter the safe mode, the blue screen appeared and the pc performed automatic repair but it stays looped and went blank. When I switched...
  7. System service exception blue screen error.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. BLUE SCREEN error system service exception

BLUE SCREEN error system service exception: I have this problem that my PC crashes and I can't tell what makes it, its very random and I don't know what to do there's a link for the MiniDump files I recently got : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1f4Q1fmR4ujPQQzkf9-RDH98_SXR22AlJ/view?usp=sharing...
  9. Blue Screen Error: System service exception

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen Error: System service exception: [IMG]I’ve been trying to load an application on one of my desktops and I keep getting a blue screen error. My device keeps saying it ran into a problem and tries to collect error information and restart my device. Obviously it isn’t working. keep getting the stock code:...
  10. blue screen error system service exception

blue screen error system service exception: cannot get my computer to work get blue screen with stop code system service exception and the screen is locked in this mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error-system-service-exception/eee3d284-04ea-4670-9dd3-1bb8253ae922