Windows 10: Hdd gigabyte problem

Discus and support Hdd gigabyte problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; HELLO ....but any one knows WHY my hardrive space or gigabyte size becoming low and low over the time... now its only 12gb left out of 297gb in my C... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tats25, Mar 14, 2019.

1. tats25 Win User

Hdd gigabyte problem

HELLO ....but any one knows WHY my hardrive space or gigabyte size becoming low and low over the time... now its only 12gb left out of 297gb in my C drive... i already deleted all of my downloded folder,. i dont have any games install,.. also I tried disk clean up, and now trying to find any files that uses my hardrive and i dont see any .. ??? Sorry to my english.. i hope any one can help me

My ComputerSystem Spec
    Quote Quote Multi-Quote This Message

:)

tats25, Mar 14, 2019
  2. BenekSz Win User

HDD problem on Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H

Hello,

My computer: Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H, i7 3770K, 16gb ram, radeon 7970ghz edition and 1terabyte HDD. I have 2 problems with my HDD on windows 10. After update to windows 10 The Disk usage went to 100% and stayed that way I disabled all
    the recommended services and that solved the problem but stays second problem, when I copy file on windows 7 the speed was 30-50mb now it's 200kb to 1,5mb, if I installing something on HDD cant open even my computer and all is slowing down. I've try to connect
    to other port don't help. Please give me some advice.

Thanks,

Ben

BenekSz, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    unlock hdd

Hi Johan,

It is possible that your
    HDD was unreadable
    causing the error message to appear. We recommend that you perform these troubleshooting steps and check if there are any changes:

• Shutdown
      your
      PC.

• Unhooked
      the
      HDD
      and
      turn on
      your
      PC.

• Reconnect
      your
      HDD
      and
      restart
      your
      PC.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    laptop/computer's manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Johankaan Win User

Hdd gigabyte problem

unlock hdd

Johankaan, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Hdd gigabyte problem

1. Hdd gigabyte problem - Similar Threads - Hdd gigabyte problem

2. external hdd problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    external hdd problem: hi my external hard drive is corrupted what do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-hdd-problem/097d2cba-a617-47af-8600-fe5eeade7e81
  3. Hdd problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hdd problem: Hi Recenlty ive found problem with external hdd at first it started showing errors that disk is disconnected even though it wasnt. But now its not visible for system but its being shown in device manager. It doesn't seem like there is any problem with hardware hdd, usb ports...
  4. Old hdd problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Old hdd problem: Hi I have this old "WESTERN DIGITAL Caviar 2850" and I plugged in with an Usb adapter and I got this sound that something got plugged in but I can't see it. submitted by /u/Joey_0w0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ky09dy/old_hdd_problem/
  5. HDD Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HDD Problem: Hey, I have a big problem. I bought an HDD in July, so it's new, but I think it has some problem. So when i want to write something on the disk, it's a bit slower than my good old HDD, but the main problem is the Event Viewer says this: and it says every time when i want...
  6. GIGABYTE GTX 1060 6GB FANSTOP Problem?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GIGABYTE GTX 1060 6GB FANSTOP Problem?: Hello, i just asked if i should reset my pc because it is in streams and because i have changed my graphics card 4 times and i remembered that when i stream undco, the graphics card often stays in FAN STOP. I also noticed that when I play a game on low, I often don't have...
  7. HDD problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDD problem: hi , i did by mistake locate videos to hdd and suddenly my videos file set as hdd , please help to restore settings [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdd-problem/17d7f5b4-fe1e-4266-aa90-f6b71c80c54f
  8. HDD problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HDD problem: Hello.The sistem suggested me to restart the pc so it can fix the HDD but now it's stuck on the restart screen.Do you know what to do? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdd-problem/2e7c752f-0cae-4e48-a87d-877fd49b5476
  9. GSATA Problems on Windows 10 Gigabyte Mobo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    GSATA Problems on Windows 10 Gigabyte Mobo: I’m having a problem with my DVD Burner operation on Windows 10 that I think is related to the driver. Recently I moved the DVD Burner from one of the native SATA ports to one of two on-board GSATA ports. The second GSATA port is unconnected. These two GSATA ports are powered...
  10. HDD Optimization problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HDD Optimization problem: Hi, On my Windows 10 system I have an SSD, a reserved for system HDD and another HDD (F) where I store most of my games. Basically automatic weekly optimization is scheduled, but I just checked the hard drive (F) and it showed me 12% fragmentation saying "needs optimization"....