Windows 10: Hdd gigabyte problem

Discus and support Hdd gigabyte problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; HELLO ....but any one knows WHY my hardrive space or gigabyte size becoming low and low over the time... now its only 12gb left out of 297gb in my C... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tats25, Mar 14, 2019.

1. tats25 Win User

Hdd gigabyte problem

HELLO ....but any one knows WHY my hardrive space or gigabyte size becoming low and low over the time... now its only 12gb left out of 297gb in my C drive... i already deleted all of my downloded folder,. i dont have any games install,.. also I tried disk clean up, and now trying to find any files that uses my hardrive and i dont see any .. ??? Sorry to my english.. i hope any one can help me

My ComputerSystem Spec
    Quote Quote Multi-Quote This Message

:)

tats25, Mar 14, 2019
  2. BenekSz Win User

HDD problem on Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H

Hello,

My computer: Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H, i7 3770K, 16gb ram, radeon 7970ghz edition and 1terabyte HDD. I have 2 problems with my HDD on windows 10. After update to windows 10 The Disk usage went to 100% and stayed that way I disabled all
    the recommended services and that solved the problem but stays second problem, when I copy file on windows 7 the speed was 30-50mb now it's 200kb to 1,5mb, if I installing something on HDD cant open even my computer and all is slowing down. I've try to connect
    to other port don't help. Please give me some advice.

Thanks,

Ben

BenekSz, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    unlock hdd

Hi Johan,

It is possible that your
    HDD was unreadable
    causing the error message to appear. We recommend that you perform these troubleshooting steps and check if there are any changes:

• Shutdown
      your
      PC.

• Unhooked
      the
      HDD
      and
      turn on
      your
      PC.

• Reconnect
      your
      HDD
      and
      restart
      your
      PC.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    laptop/computer's manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Johankaan Win User

Hdd gigabyte problem

unlock hdd

Johankaan, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Hdd gigabyte problem

1. Hdd gigabyte problem - Similar Threads - Hdd gigabyte problem

2. Need a gigabyte switch

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need a gigabyte switch: When I bring home my work laptop I have to use wireless because I don't have a spare wired network jack. The only one in the den is in use. The only one in the bedroom is in use. When I use wireless it works flawlessly ... until I connect to work over a VPN. The VPN drops...
  3. Very strange HDD problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very strange HDD problem: I have a C: drive which is an SSD and a D: drive which is an HDD, and Windows is installed in the C: drive. I'm having a strange problem in which the following is happening: -I try to open the D: drive, but it takes hours to load even the file dates, and it takes a minute to...
  4. 24 Gigabytes lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    24 Gigabytes lost: I lost 24 gigabytes thanks to windows store. So I went to download disney infinity 3.0 which is 12 gigabytes, but I decided to cancel the download, well even after I canceled the download and never installed it shows my hard drive space shrunk by 12 gigabytes. So I thought...
  5. Gigabyte Motherboards: Are they good?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gigabyte Motherboards: Are they good?: My new rig is experiencing bandwidth bottlenecks on PCIe slots. Not because ASUS is not a good brand but because of some uplanned PCIe hardware upgrades. I need to fix this bottleneck problems and the best candidate so far to replace this 2 month old ASUS Z97-A USB3.1...
  6. GSATA Problems on Windows 10 Gigabyte Mobo

GSATA Problems on Windows 10 Gigabyte Mobo: I’m having a problem with my DVD Burner operation on Windows 10 that I think is related to the driver. Recently I moved the DVD Burner from one of the native SATA ports to one of two on-board GSATA ports. The second GSATA port is unconnected. These two GSATA ports are powered...
  7. Problems with USB 3.0 HDD

Problems with USB 3.0 HDD: For some unknown reason my PC no longer recognises USB 3.0, but if I plug in a USB2.0 it sees it straight away. I have searched the net and there is a lot of material out there with plenty of suggestions but none of them seem to work. As I use the USB3.0 drives for back-ups...
  8. GIGABYTE GV-R736OC-2GD problems running three monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GIGABYTE GV-R736OC-2GD problems running three monitors: GIGABYTE GV-R736OC-2GD I am having problems running three monitors 1 x disply port using active adapter 2 x dvi they display fine but when I wish to turn off monitor 2 (my main desktop) with its own power switch it turns of the monitors 1 and 3 feed from the card? and the...
  9. HDD Optimization problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HDD Optimization problem: Hi, On my Windows 10 system I have an SSD, a reserved for system HDD and another HDD (F) where I store most of my games. Basically automatic weekly optimization is scheduled, but I just checked the hard drive (F) and it showed me 12% fragmentation saying "needs optimization"....
  10. Windows 10 and Gigabyte

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 and Gigabyte: I have installed windows 10 on my Gigabyte Z77-D3H motherboard. Now it takes longer to boot up between bios and windows My other pc which has a newer gigabyte Z97X-Sli motherboard and boots very quick. Do you think that the Z77 motherboard is incompatible with windows 10....