Windows 10: hdd help

Discus and support hdd help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Took two hard drives out Put them into another computer one shows up the other doesnt Its there in computer mangment but it shows a bunch of stuff... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Christoph Yorkshire, Aug 19, 2020.

1. hdd help

Took two hard drives out

Put them into another computer

one shows up the other doesnt

Its there in computer mangment but it shows a bunch of stuff

Its just one partition

Theres data

What do i do

hdd help 452a4392-2ea5-4a1a-90d7-8e95b9a8fe92?upload=true.png

Why is this like this? Why did the other show up?
    Any help please

:)

Christoph Yorkshire, Aug 19, 2020
  2. Kem Mon Win User

unlock hdd

Hi Johan,

It is possible that your
    HDD was unreadable
    causing the error message to appear. We recommend that you perform these troubleshooting steps and check if there are any changes:

• Shutdown
      your
      PC.

• Unhooked
      the
      HDD
      and
      turn on
      your
      PC.

• Reconnect
      your
      HDD
      and
      restart
      your
      PC.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    laptop/computer's manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Aug 19, 2020
  3. HDD Corrupt ?

Hi,

There are many possible reasons this issue is happening. We'd like to ask few questions below:

• What is the brand name of you Hard Disk Drive?
    • How old is the HDD?
    Since you already tried multiple troubleshooting steps, we suggest visiting the manufacturer's website. Find and download a hard drive diagnostic software to help resolve the issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Martin Bar, Aug 19, 2020
  4. Johankaan Win User

hdd help

unlock hdd

Johankaan, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

hdd help

1. hdd help - Similar Threads - hdd help

2. Help cloning hdd to ssd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help cloning hdd to ssd: Hi!I have an old desktop from around 2015, and I’m trying to clone the hdd to an ssd, but I can’t seem to get it to work. I’ve tried the free versions of both Macrium reflect and Casper, but neither have worked. With macrium reflect, I get error code 8 once the transfer is...
  3. Help cloning hdd to ssd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help cloning hdd to ssd: Hi!I have an old desktop from around 2015, and I’m trying to clone the hdd to an ssd, but I can’t seem to get it to work. I’ve tried the free versions of both Macrium reflect and Casper, but neither have worked. With macrium reflect, I get error code 8 once the transfer is...
  4. Help cloning hdd to ssd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Need Help , for moving fileswindows 10 and other files from current location SDD and HDD to...

Need Help , for moving fileswindows 10 and other files from current location SDD and HDD to...: Hello , i have an gigabye B450 M S2H motherboard and i would like to install a NVME SDD . There are already 1 HDD & 1 SDD via SATA but i would like to movecopy clone etc. all files including windows 10 to NVME SDD. Is it possible to by windows itself or i must use external...
  6. Need Help , for moving fileswindows 10 and other files from current location SDD and HDD to...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need Help , for moving fileswindows 10 and other files from current location SDD and HDD to...: Hello , i have an gigabye B450 M S2H motherboard and i would like to install a NVME SDD . There are already 1 HDD & 1 SDD via SATA but i would like to movecopy clone etc. all files including windows 10 to NVME SDD. Is it possible to by windows itself or i must use external...
  7. Need Help , for moving fileswindows 10 and other files from current location SDD and HDD to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Windows reverted to old version and wiped HDD please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows reverted to old version and wiped HDD please help.: Hi I need some help, so I was using my computer as normal and a message popped up saying it started a update then my PC restarted I logged back in again and its reverted back to windows 10 home when I was previously on windows 11 pro, and for some reason its also completely...
  9. Windows reverted to old version and wiped HDD please help.

Windows reverted to old version and wiped HDD please help.: Hi I need some help, so I was using my computer as normal and a message popped up saying it started a update then my PC restarted I logged back in again and its reverted back to windows 10 home when I was previously on windows 11 pro, and for some reason its also completely...
  10. Need help to unlock hdd

Need help to unlock hdd: I do not have bitlocker key and my hdd is locked. i am not able to find anywhere. is there any way to get my data back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-to-unlock-hdd/76f8c89b-a11e-4d99-b5e5-c9f52b30398a