Windows 10: Hdd isues

Discus and support Hdd isues in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I go to bios and i can see my seagate 2tb hdd but it says that apu sata port isnt installed which it shows my hdd is in. When i went this this pc and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MasonSpooder, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Hdd isues

I go to bios and i can see my seagate 2tb hdd but it says that apu sata port isnt installed which it shows my hdd is in. When i went this this pc and manage it shows it im device manger under the tab disk drives. But when i go go disk managment it only shows my ssd which is now full because i havent had my hdd. If anyone knows a fix please help im new to computors.

:)

MasonSpooder, Feb 3, 2019
  2. Kem Mon Win User

unlock hdd

Hi Johan,

It is possible that your
    HDD was unreadable
    causing the error message to appear. We recommend that you perform these troubleshooting steps and check if there are any changes:

• Shutdown
      your
      PC.

• Unhooked
      the
      HDD
      and
      turn on
      your
      PC.

• Reconnect
      your
      HDD
      and
      restart
      your
      PC.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    laptop/computer's manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Feb 3, 2019
  3. Johankaan Win User
    unlock hdd

Johankaan, Feb 3, 2019
  4. Hdd isues

HDD Corrupt ?

Hi,

There are many possible reasons this issue is happening. We'd like to ask few questions below:

• What is the brand name of you Hard Disk Drive?
    • How old is the HDD?
    Since you already tried multiple troubleshooting steps, we suggest visiting the manufacturer's website. Find and download a hard drive diagnostic software to help resolve the issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Martin Bar, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

Hdd isues

1. Hdd isues - Similar Threads - Hdd isues

2. hdd recognized in devices and printers as "VLI product string"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hdd recognized in devices and printers as "VLI product string": I had an old Windows desktop PC. I found a Toshiba HDD inside it. I connected the HDD to my laptop PC with a USB-SATA cable, but the HDD is not displayed as a disk, even in Disk Management. Instead, it's displayed as "VLI product string" in Devices and Printers. In Device...
  3. hdd recognized in devices and printers as "VLI product string"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hdd recognized in devices and printers as "VLI product string": I had an old Windows desktop PC. I found a Toshiba HDD inside it. I connected the HDD to my laptop PC with a USB-SATA cable, but the HDD is not displayed as a disk, even in Disk Management. Instead, it's displayed as "VLI product string" in Devices and Printers. In Device...
  4. hdd recognized in devices and printers as "VLI product string"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Can't change default apps after moving them from dying HDD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't change default apps after moving them from dying HDD: Hi i moved some of my apps like music player or torrent client and i can't link them as default apps, i can still see old non-existent removed drive locations and when i choose new location windows does nothing, it won't let me choose new default app.Screenshots to quickly...
  6. Can't change default apps after moving them from dying HDD

Can't change default apps after moving them from dying HDD: Hi i moved some of my apps like music player or torrent client and i can't link them as default apps, i can still see old non-existent removed drive locations and when i choose new location windows does nothing, it won't let me choose new default app.Screenshots to quickly...
  7. Why is my HDD access hanging randomly when opening folders, renaming, and deleting files on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my HDD access hanging randomly when opening folders, renaming, and deleting files on...: This is so frustrating. I have a new system I installed a HDD to save my documents on. It takes up to 15 seconds just to see the contents of a folder or when renaming files.I turned OFF indexing on the drive and THAT seems to speed things up.Therefore: Microsoft, FIX YOUR...
  8. Why is my HDD access hanging randomly when opening folders, renaming, and deleting files on...

Why is my HDD access hanging randomly when opening folders, renaming, and deleting files on...: This is so frustrating. I have a new system I installed a HDD to save my documents on. It takes up to 15 seconds just to see the contents of a folder or when renaming files.I turned OFF indexing on the drive and THAT seems to speed things up.Therefore: Microsoft, FIX YOUR...
  9. Hdd decrypt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hdd decrypt: Hi guys so I have a hdd in that there are some files which is in green color format and I can't able to access that files which I have used in my old laptop now that laptop got issues with motherboard now I have to access the file how to decrypt that files...
  10. Hdd decrypt

Hdd decrypt: Hi guys so I have a hdd in that there are some files which is in green color format and I can't able to access that files which I have used in my old laptop now that laptop got issues with motherboard now I have to access the file how to decrypt that files...