Windows 10: HDD label problem

Discus and support HDD label problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, [ATTACH] Nem vagyok biztos benne, hogy jó topic-ot választottam detalán tudja valaki a megoldást. A képen látható, hogy a D meghajtó előtt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kinditom, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Kinditom Win User

HDD label problem

Hello,

HDD label problem 0738a7d3-dca5-4fd0-aec0-9aa87fb0de56?upload=true.png

Nem vagyok biztos benne, hogy jó topic-ot választottam detalán tudja valaki a megoldást. A képen látható, hogy a D meghajtó előtt nem a Helyi lemez, hanem a Hiren's Boot CD lemez neve van és ehez egy másik ikon van társítva. A windovz telepítője nem indult el, az MBR miatt, de mielőtt rájöttem, hogy mit kell tennem DOS parancsokkal próbáltam elindítani ezt a lemezt. Denem tudom, hogy került ide ez a lemeznév és az ikon. Szeretném helyreállítani, de nem voltak sikeresek az eddigi próbálkozásaim.

Ha segítene valaki megoldani a problémát nagyon megköszönném.

:)

Kinditom, Feb 27, 2021
  2. Kem Mon Win User

unlock hdd

Hi Johan,

It is possible that your
    HDD was unreadable
    causing the error message to appear. We recommend that you perform these troubleshooting steps and check if there are any changes:

• Shutdown
      your
      PC.

• Unhooked
      the
      HDD
      and
      turn on
      your
      PC.

• Reconnect
      your
      HDD
      and
      restart
      your
      PC.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    laptop/computer's manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Feb 27, 2021
  3. Johankaan Win User
    unlock hdd

Johankaan, Feb 27, 2021
  4. HDD label problem

HDD Corrupt ?

Hi,

There are many possible reasons this issue is happening. We'd like to ask few questions below:

• What is the brand name of you Hard Disk Drive?
    • How old is the HDD?
    Since you already tried multiple troubleshooting steps, we suggest visiting the manufacturer's website. Find and download a hard drive diagnostic software to help resolve the issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Martin Bar, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

HDD label problem

1. HDD label problem - Similar Threads - HDD label problem

2. problem with C: drive label

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with C: drive label: I moved my music folder to my C drive and it has turned my whole C drive into a music folder with the music symbol and whenever I look at any of my files on the C drive it says composing artist and the Music things and I can’t change since when I move it it’s trying to move...
  3. problem with C: drive label

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem with C: drive label: I moved my music folder to my C drive and it has turned my whole C drive into a music folder with the music symbol and whenever I look at any of my files on the C drive it says composing artist and the Music things and I can’t change since when I move it it’s trying to move...
  4. "Update Labels" problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Update Labels" problem: In "Mailings" the "Update Labels" tab is grey out and won't let me upgrade changes on other labels. Can anyone advise please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-labels-problem/87d01315-baf9-46c6-936e-a9faf7a0bfb3
  5. "Update Labels" problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Update Labels" problem: In "Mailings" the "Update Labels" tab is grey out and won't let me upgrade changes on other labels. Can anyone advise please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-labels-problem/87d01315-baf9-46c6-936e-a9faf7a0bfb3
  6. Hdd problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hdd problem: Hi Recenlty ive found problem with external hdd at first it started showing errors that disk is disconnected even though it wasnt. But now its not visible for system but its being shown in device manager. It doesn't seem like there is any problem with hardware hdd, usb ports...
  7. HDD Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HDD Problem: Hey, I have a big problem. I bought an HDD in July, so it's new, but I think it has some problem. So when i want to write something on the disk, it's a bit slower than my good old HDD, but the main problem is the Event Viewer says this: and it says every time when i want...
  8. HDD problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDD problem: hi , i did by mistake locate videos to hdd and suddenly my videos file set as hdd , please help to restore settings [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdd-problem/17d7f5b4-fe1e-4266-aa90-f6b71c80c54f
  9. problem with dymo label printer

problem with dymo label printer: Hello. So I tried to install my label printer to print for my shopify account but its a problem because it comes out under Bluetooth and other devices instead of under printers. is there anyway I can move it to the printer or scanner section?...
  10. how to label hdd in windows 10

how to label hdd in windows 10: Hello, installed windows 10 on 2 machines, but when I look under networking they have stupid names, I want them to be called what I want, how do I change them, in old windows you named the drive while windows was loading, and you named your user, 24174