Windows 10: HDD leads to blue screen.

Discus and support HDD leads to blue screen. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi there, I have facing some problems in my windows machine. My SATA HDD leads me to blue screen error code 0x00000034. I have another SSD where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Demiurges1407, Apr 8, 2021.

1. HDD leads to blue screen.

Hi there, I have facing some problems in my windows machine. My SATA HDD leads me to blue screen error code 0x00000034. I have another SSD where windows is installed. I cant install windows with my HDD connected and can only install windows if HDD is disconnected and SSD is connected. After installing windows, if I connect my HDD it will give 0x00000034 error. Does my HDD got crashed or wasted? Any way to recover my HDD or its data?

submitted by /u/Demiurges1407
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Demiurges1407, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Apr 8, 2021
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Remon Ont Win User

HDD leads to blue screen.

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

HDD leads to blue screen.

1. HDD leads to blue screen. - Similar Threads - HDD leads blue

2. Error: Device settings not migrated which then leads to a Blue Screen -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: Device settings not migrated which then leads to a Blue Screen -...: When I plugin any of my external hard drives I have found that I getting the following messages on that device in the device manager."Device settings for SCSI\Disk&Ven_ST1000DM&Prod_003-1ER162\6&264e6055&1&000000 were not migrated from previous OS installation due to partial...
  3. Error: Device settings not migrated which then leads to a Blue Screen -...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error: Device settings not migrated which then leads to a Blue Screen -...: When I plugin any of my external hard drives I have found that I getting the following messages on that device in the device manager."Device settings for SCSI\Disk&Ven_ST1000DM&Prod_003-1ER162\6&264e6055&1&000000 were not migrated from previous OS installation due to partial...
  4. Installing Windows 10 from USB leads to blank blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Windows 10 from USB leads to blank blue screen: As the subject states, I am attempting to install Windows on a new PC. I created a bootable USB using the Windows Media Creation tool and selected the appropriate settings. I selected the USB as the priority boot in the Bios of the computer. However, where I should be seeing...
  5. Installing Windows 10 from USB leads to blank blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Windows 10 from USB leads to blank blue screen: As the subject states, I am attempting to install Windows on a new PC. I created a bootable USB using the Windows Media Creation tool and selected the appropriate settings. I selected the USB as the priority boot in the Bios of the computer. However, where I should be seeing...
  6. Audio Stuttering leading to Blue Screen while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Stuttering leading to Blue Screen while gaming: here is the report from latencymon which recorder the audio stuttering. these stutter are there even when streaming videos online. Also these stutter probably cause blue screen while gaming. I have added all the previous dumpfiles to the one drive with the system info and...
  7. Blue screen during fresh install leads to DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen during fresh install leads to DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: i am currently building a computer for gaming and all parts are brand new. i have BIOS setup to boot from the USB since i have a stick to install windows 10. During the install process though, anywhere between choosing your language just after choosing which bit version needs...
  8. Start up error that leads to blue screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start up error that leads to blue screen: I was playing rust when all of a sudden my pc crashed and i was shown an orange crash page instead of blue and this was the atop code DRIVER_UNLOADED_WITHOUT_CANCELLING_PENDING_OPERATIONS and this is what failed RzDev_0C00.sys and ive tried wiping my pc but when i try it...
  9. Blue screen leads to other problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen leads to other problems: 2 days ago my Asus FX503VD suddenly go blue screen, and after that, the keyboard does not work anymore and i cannot shut it down entirely, here are the problems that I found: - There is no keyboard device in Device Manager. - The power indicator led light and the power...
  10. Network Problems, leads to blue screen.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Problems, leads to blue screen.: Been having a weird problem on my brand new computer. At a random point, after using it for a while, the internet randomly dips extremely low, and it doesn't go back up. If I disconnect from my wifi, my computer stops responding entirely shortly afterwards (it led to a blue...