Windows 10: HDD not allowing Dropbox or Onedrive connection after new profile add

Discus and support HDD not allowing Dropbox or Onedrive connection after new profile add in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi Guys Not sure if this is connected but sounds like it. My other half has started working from home and i set up a new profile on my Pc. I knew they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by thorrrr, Mar 29, 2020.

1. thorrrr Win User

HDD not allowing Dropbox or Onedrive connection after new profile add

Hi Guys
    Not sure if this is connected but sounds like it.
    My other half has started working from home and i set up a new profile on my Pc.
    I knew they needed some software to download from work.

But when i go into my profile i now find OneDrive & Dropbox cannot see the D:/ which they have used for years!
    I have tried adding it back but neither add will allow that drive to be used?

When i look at what was installed i see a troublesome item Webroot SyncAnywhere Endpoint for the life in me i cannot remove it.
    I have tried everything on their website but it will not go. It looks like it is controlled by a central location.
    I cannot even stop it from booting up I have it disabled but it starts.
    I cannot change any settings again centrally controlled.
    I have tried Control Panel & Terminal Window "C:\Program Files\Webroot\WRSA.exe" –uninstall

But nothing works anybody help me get rid of it please ?

Also getting an annoying Splash screen saying i have to belong to my partners organization to use this pc.
    Does not stop me getting in but would like to remove that .

Installed was MS Teams, Skype for Buisness, MS Office Pro Plus (not needed i had office 365 installed ).

Also none of my programs have access to my D drive anymore????

:)

thorrrr, Mar 29, 2020
  2. thorrrr Win User

HDD not allowing Dropbox or Onedrive connection after new profile add [​IMG]
    I have tried a restore point but get an error *Sad
    HDD not allowing Dropbox or Onedrive connection after new profile add [​IMG]

thorrrr, Mar 29, 2020
  3. thorrrr Win User

Hi Guys
    Not sure if this is connected but sounds like it.
    My other half has started working from home and i set up a new profile on my Pc.
    I knew they needed some software to download from work.

But when i go into my profile i now find OneDrive & Dropbox cannot see the D:/ which they have used for years!
    I have tried adding it back but neither add will allow that drive to be used?

When i look at what was installed i see a troublesome item Webroot SyncAnywhere Endpoint for the life in me i cannot remove it.
    I have tried everything on their website but it will not go. It looks like it is controlled by a central location.
    I cannot even stop it from booting up I have it disabled but it starts.
    I cannot change any settings again centrally controlled.
    I have tried Control Panel & Terminal Window "C:\Program Files\Webroot\WRSA.exe" –uninstall

But nothing works anybody help me get rid of it please ?

Also getting an annoying Splash screen saying i have to belong to my partners organization to use this pc.
    Does not stop me getting in but would like to remove that .

Installed was MS Teams, Skype for Buisness, MS Office Pro Plus (not needed i had office 365 installed ).

Also none of my programs have access to my D drive anymore????

thorrrr, Mar 29, 2020
  4. HDD not allowing Dropbox or Onedrive connection after new profile add

OneDrive - Bait and switch (but to what?)

I 4get if its onedrive,ore dropbox, but just filling out the info forms garnered a 50gb capacity a while ago. Mines still at 50gb now, but it might be dropbox

jboydgolfer, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

1. HDD not allowing Dropbox or Onedrive connection after new profile add - Similar Threads - HDD allowing Dropbox

2. Clouds Onedrive and Dropbox crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clouds Onedrive and Dropbox crashing: Hi,I have a question. Why my clouds onedrive and dropbox stops responding?I had this problem in old computer with win 10., and now I have same issue with a new computer with win11. And is same location of both computer.I also tried to uninstall both programs, but still issue...
  3. Clouds Onedrive and Dropbox crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clouds Onedrive and Dropbox crashing: Hi,I have a question. Why my clouds onedrive and dropbox stops responding?I had this problem in old computer with win 10., and now I have same issue with a new computer with win11. And is same location of both computer.I also tried to uninstall both programs, but still issue...
  4. Cellular > Manage eSIM profiles > Add a new profile > Search for available profiles / In...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cellular > Manage eSIM profiles > Add a new profile > Search for available profiles / In...: I connect internet via wifi already. And my laptop with WWAN module and eSIM for sure. But I can't see any profile listed after "Cellular > Manage eSIM profiles > Add a new profile > Search for available profiles". Does any one know the reason?...
  5. How to remove or add Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive to Context Menu

in Windows 10 News
    How to remove or add Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive to Context Menu: [ATTACH]If you want to add or remove Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive from the context menu, then this article will show you how to get […] This article How to remove or add Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive to Context Menu first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. HDD not allowing Dropbox or Onedrive connection after new profile add

in Windows 10 Support
    HDD not allowing Dropbox or Onedrive connection after new profile add: Hi Guys Not sure if this is connected but sounds like it. My other half has started working from home and i set up a new profile on my Pc. I knew they needed some software to download from work. But when i go into my profile i now find OneDrive & Dropbox cannot see the D:/...
  7. Duplicate Folders (OneDrive, Dropbox)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Duplicate Folders (OneDrive, Dropbox): Is there a way to stop program folders from appearing more than one in file explorer? OneDrive and Dropbox appear in the navigation pane under Desktop and my user folder....
  8. New Dropbox add-on for Gmail

in Windows 10 News
    New Dropbox add-on for Gmail: [ATTACH] Scattered content is an everyday problem for many people. Any given file could be sitting on your desktop, attached to an email thread, tied to a database, or stored in any number of different places. We’re taking on this problem by making Dropbox a unified home...
  9. Onedrive adds folders already in Dropbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive adds folders already in Dropbox: When I recently did a clean install of Win10 on my wife's computer, it put a number of folders in her Onedrive folder (without asking!). She has an outlook.com email account. This was quite fortunate in a way because one of the folders was her Desktop. This helped in the...
  10. Windows 10 not able to connect to steam, dropbox, onedrive etc

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 not able to connect to steam, dropbox, onedrive etc: Hello to anyone that can advice, I have installed window 10 2 days ago both on the laptop(alienware) and tablet(Samsung ATIV smartpro). After that I realise both computer not able to login into steam (steam needs to be online to update. Please confirm your network...