Windows 10: Hdd not detected laptop die while running chkdisk

Discus and support Hdd not detected laptop die while running chkdisk in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; ok. so I did a chkdisk and a few hours the power went out and 20 minutes later I turned on the laptop again and it won't boot and the BIOS and external... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AEP23, Aug 14, 2022.

1. AEP23 Win User

Hdd not detected laptop die while running chkdisk

ok. so I did a chkdisk and a few hours the power went out and 20 minutes later I turned on the laptop again and it won't boot and the BIOS and external hdd can't read it

:)

AEP23, Aug 14, 2022
  2. Kem Mon Win User

unlock hdd

Hi Johan,

It is possible that your
    HDD was unreadable
    causing the error message to appear. We recommend that you perform these troubleshooting steps and check if there are any changes:

• Shutdown
      your
      PC.

• Unhooked
      the
      HDD
      and
      turn on
      your
      PC.

• Reconnect
      your
      HDD
      and
      restart
      your
      PC.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    laptop/computer's manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Aug 14, 2022
  3. Laptop display does not detect itself

Hi,

In regards to your concern, since the second screen can't detect the display settings of your other laptop, we suggest that you perform the steps below and see if it helps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Under System, choose Display.
    • Under Multiple displays, click on Duplicate these displays and apply.
    Let us know the details so we could further help.

Acelyn Alc, Aug 14, 2022
  4. Johankaan Win User

unlock hdd

Johankaan, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

1. Hdd not detected laptop die while running chkdisk - Similar Threads - Hdd detected laptop

2. Hdd not detected laptop die while running chkdisk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hdd not detected laptop die while running chkdisk: ok. so I did a chkdisk and a few hours the power went out and 20 minutes later I turned on the laptop again and it won't boot and the BIOS and external hdd can't read it...
  3. Hdd not detected laptop die while running chkdisk

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hdd not detected laptop die while running chkdisk: ok. so I did a chkdisk and a few hours the power went out and 20 minutes later I turned on the laptop again and it won't boot and the BIOS and external hdd can't read it...
  4. chkdisk cant run

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    chkdisk cant run: Every time I boot my pc i get a notification about drive issues in my C: drive. Clicking restart restarts my pc but does nothing to fixs the issue.When using chkdisk on my C: drive it says there are issues so i schedule it to happen during reboot.However during the reboot my...
  5. chkdisk cant run

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    chkdisk cant run: Every time I boot my pc i get a notification about drive issues in my C: drive. Clicking restart restarts my pc but does nothing to fixs the issue.When using chkdisk on my C: drive it says there are issues so i schedule it to happen during reboot.However during the reboot my...
  6. chkdisk cant run

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Laptop still died while plugged in.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop still died while plugged in.: So basically it was a normal day on my laptop yesterday untill suddenly today, It didn't go well. I turned it on and it worked but when i plugged the charge it doesn't work! My battery almost ran out! I had to do what i had to do when suddenly my PC had died due to no more...
  8. "Dying" HDD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Dying" HDD: So, I have been getting this error at bottom and whenever I boot, I get this error and a beep. I checked with multiple HDD Status programs but they all say just like 5 corrupted/bad sectors but I don't know if that's actually that bad, but when I boot into Windows, and I...
  9. my laptop died while updating

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    my laptop died while updating: my laptop died whilst updating, i’ve turned it on and it’s been stuck on the screen saying “undoing changes made to your computer” any advice? will my computer and data be okay? submitted by /u/shadyxmcr [link] [comments]...
  10. HDD is about to die

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDD is about to die: I wont be able to tell which one it is because I have 2 or 3 of the same drive, is it ok to keep it plugged in once it dies though? HD Sentinel reports it has Current health: 18 % Hard Disk Sentinel - HDD health and temperature monitoring HITACHI HDT721010SLA360 138968