Windows 10: HDD not working after win security scan

Discus and support HDD not working after win security scan in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; after i deep scan my computer with windows defender i lost my HDD inetrn cant axces my dataMy PC now asks me to format my data burt i need itafter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Goran Nikolić1, Jun 22, 2022.

1. HDD not working after win security scan

after i deep scan my computer with windows defender i lost my HDD inetrn cant axces my dataMy PC now asks me to format my data burt i need itafter someone from comunity try to fix it by reparing tool but did not work for me Still cant axces to my data need help ASAPThx

:)

Goran Nikolić1, Jun 22, 2022
Thema:

HDD not working after win security scan

1. HDD not working after win security scan - Similar Threads - HDD working security

2. windows security-blank page after scan.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows security-blank page after scan.: I got a message saying to scan my drive because of errors so i clicked on it. In security and maintainance it showed drive being scanned. Now windows security page is blank apart from the 'security at a glance' title....
  3. windows security-blank page after scan.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows security-blank page after scan.: I got a message saying to scan my drive because of errors so i clicked on it. In security and maintainance it showed drive being scanned. Now windows security page is blank apart from the 'security at a glance' title....
  4. windows security-blank page after scan.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. HDD not working after win security scan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDD not working after win security scan: after i deep scan my computer with windows defender i lost my HDD inetrn cant axces my dataMy PC now asks me to format my data burt i need itafter someone from comunity try to fix it by reparing tool but did not work for me Still cant axces to my data need help ASAPThx...
  6. HDD not working after win security scan

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDD not working after win security scan: after i deep scan my computer with windows defender i lost my HDD inetrn cant axces my dataMy PC now asks me to format my data burt i need itafter someone from comunity try to fix it by reparing tool but did not work for me Still cant axces to my data need help ASAPThx...
  7. Win 10 Activation after HDD replacement.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 Activation after HDD replacement.: I recently replaced a failed HDD and bad ram in a refurbished laptop.After re-installing windows it refused to activate.It is a multi-user machine that was never, to my knowledge, registered to a Microsoft Account.I do not have a copy of the windows key.I DO have the CoA...
  8. Win 10 Activation after HDD replacement.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 Activation after HDD replacement.: I recently replaced a failed HDD and bad ram in a refurbished laptop.After re-installing windows it refused to activate.It is a multi-user machine that was never, to my knowledge, registered to a Microsoft Account.I do not have a copy of the windows key.I DO have the CoA...
  9. Win 10 Activation after HDD replacement.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. Defender Security Scans

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender Security Scans: About 10 days ago the scans in my defender quit working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/defender-security-scans/070f14f0-8765-481a-a03c-ff7e3228b9c2