Windows 10: Hdd Notebook HP - 15-da0086nl

Discus and support Hdd Notebook HP - 15-da0086nl in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, can you tell me if there is any partition that can be safely removed from my system? I thank 179769 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by alpha45, May 22, 2021.

1. alpha45 Win User

Hdd Notebook HP - 15-da0086nl

Hello, can you tell me if there is any partition that can be safely removed from my system? I thank

:)

alpha45, May 22, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

battery not charging on my hp notebook

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I see that your laptop’s battery is not charging. We would like to know, if you get a message stating plugged in not charging when hovering the mouse over the battery icon.

If you see the message plugged in not charging, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand Battery.
    3. Right click on Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery, and select
      Uninstall.
    4. Click OK to confirm.
    5. Restart the computer.

You may also want to look at the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the HP articles

HP Notebook PCs - Testing and Calibrating the Battery (Windows)
    and

HP Notebook PCs - Battery Does Not Power Notebook or Hold a Charge

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 22, 2021
  3. Battery Problem { hp envy 15}

Hi Mohsin,

I am sorry to know that you have been facing battery issue for 2 months.

Restart the computer a few times and check for Windows Updates.

In the Search box on the taskbar, enter Windows Update, select Windows Update. On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates.

Try to run the Power Troubleshooter.

Power troubleshooter will automatically fix some common issues with Power Plans. Run the Power troubleshooter to adjust your computer's power settings. The Power troubleshooter checks things like your computer's timeout settings,
    which determine how long the computer waits before turning off the monitor display or entering sleep mode. Adjusting these settings can help you conserve power and extend your computer's battery life.

• Press Windows Logo Key+X then click on Search option.
    • Type Troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting and click on
      System and Security.
    • Click on Power and follow the onscreen steps.
    If the issue persist, then I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below ad check. If you cant perform few steps on your own please check with HP.

HP Notebook PCs - Testing and Calibrating the Battery (Windows 10):

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-envy-15-ae100-notebook-pc-(touch)/8502643/document/c04700771/

HP Notebook PCs - Battery Does Not Power Notebook or Hold a Charge:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-envy-15-ae100-notebook-pc-(touch)/8502643/document/c00259897/

Please get back to us with the results to assist you further.

Thank you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, May 22, 2021
  4. Hdd Notebook HP - 15-da0086nl

Hp 15 notebook Bluetooth

Hello am Solomon please help me, i have an hp 15 notebook laptop but I don't know how to switch on the Bluetooth

SolomonChanda, May 22, 2021
Thema:

Hdd Notebook HP - 15-da0086nl

1. Hdd Notebook HP - 15-da0086nl - Similar Threads - Hdd Notebook da0086nl

2. HP 15 Notebook wont boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP 15 Notebook wont boot: Today, I used "Rufus" to install a custom OS version My BIOS version was F.39 I believe, I went to the "Choose an option." I tried to delete the so called "Windows 11." Again, this is a fan made OS AND IT WOULDNT DELETE It just says, "There was a problem resetting your PC." I...
  3. HP 15 Notebook wont boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP 15 Notebook wont boot: Today, I used "Rufus" to install a custom OS version My BIOS version was F.39 I believe, I went to the "Choose an option." I tried to delete the so called "Windows 11." Again, this is a fan made OS AND IT WOULDNT DELETE It just says, "There was a problem resetting your PC." I...
  4. HP 15 Notebook wont boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Stylus compatible with HP Notebook - 15-bs015dx

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stylus compatible with HP Notebook - 15-bs015dx: Which type of stylus and which stylus is compatible with my HP Notebook - 15-bs015dx Windows 10 touch screen laptop ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stylus-compatible-with-hp-notebook-15-bs015dx/930a6f6e-cbc0-463a-8aa2-39ef6188597e
  6. Wireless driver Issue On HP 15 Notebook PC

Wireless driver Issue On HP 15 Notebook PC: Here the problem is, When I Switch on my laptop signal range of wireless driver is low means not able to connect more than 5meters and when I restart my laptop wireless drivers are working goods and connecting more than 10- 20meters range I want to know what is the reason...
  7. Hp 15 notebook Bluetooth

Hp 15 notebook Bluetooth: Hello am Solomon please help me, i have an hp 15 notebook laptop but I don't know how to switch on the Bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-15-notebook-bluetooth/d9066791-4b33-49e0-ad35-c34a362a1ebd
  8. HP 15 NOTEBOOK 3.0 USB

HP 15 NOTEBOOK 3.0 USB: I have a HP 15 Notebook PC, Windows 10. I have an external 3.0 wifi adapter with antenna, when I hook it up to my 3.0 usb hub it works but has a message that says it would work faster in a 3.0 port. When I open my device manager and look at usb it shows that I have 3.0 usbs...
  9. adding Bluetooth to a HP 15 Notebook laptop

adding Bluetooth to a HP 15 Notebook laptop: My HP Laptop doesn't have Bluetooth on it so my question is is there a way to put it on manually? If so How and please I'm a disabled man with little computer experience so I would appreciate a step by step instructions on how to get it on my laptop if there's even a way to...
  10. HP notebook model 15-F211WM with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    HP notebook model 15-F211WM with Windows 10: I see there's a wireless light at the top of the keyboard that is constantly on. White light is 'normal' mode on, red light is 'airplane mode' on. Am I correct in assuming that I'm not actually connected to the internet, and that no one can access my equipment, unless I...