Windows 10: HDD Repair

Discus and support HDD Repair in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The internal HDD of my HP EliteBook 2560p is fully corrupted and not detected by the laptop.Does Microsoft allow to repair my internal HDD with a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RafiqullahKhan, Mar 23, 2020.

1. HDD Repair

The internal HDD of my HP EliteBook 2560p is fully corrupted and not detected by the laptop.Does Microsoft allow to repair my internal HDD with a pirated copy of windows 10 given by a family member ?

:)

RafiqullahKhan, Mar 23, 2020
  2. Kem Mon Win User

unlock hdd

Hi Johan,

It is possible that your
    HDD was unreadable
    causing the error message to appear. We recommend that you perform these troubleshooting steps and check if there are any changes:

• Shutdown
      your
      PC.

• Unhooked
      the
      HDD
      and
      turn on
      your
      PC.

• Reconnect
      your
      HDD
      and
      restart
      your
      PC.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    laptop/computer's manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Johankaan Win User
    unlock hdd

Johankaan, Mar 23, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

HDD Repair

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

HDD Repair

1. HDD Repair - Similar Threads - HDD Repair

2. Automatic repair while booting from hdd and installing windows on ssd.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Automatic repair while booting from hdd and installing windows on ssd.: Migrated windows from hdd to ssdFormatted hddPrioritised boot from ssd in biosTurned on the pcAutomatic repairTo deal with this I select boot from a device > then EFI USB device > it says no bootable USB detected, select from these drives > there are few options including the...
  3. Automatic repair while booting from hdd and installing windows on ssd.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair while booting from hdd and installing windows on ssd.: Migrated windows from hdd to ssdFormatted hddPrioritised boot from ssd in biosTurned on the pcAutomatic repairTo deal with this I select boot from a device > then EFI USB device > it says no bootable USB detected, select from these drives > there are few options including the...
  4. Automatic repair while booting from hdd and installing windows on ssd.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. HDD failure, can Windows repaire it ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDD failure, can Windows repaire it ?: Hello,While checking my internal HDD with HD Tune Pro tool, I got this status:HD Tune Pro: SAMSUNG SSD PM851 2.5 7mm 256GB Health ID Current Worst ThresholdData Status 05 Retired Block Count 100 1 10 0 failed 0C Power Cycle Count 95 95 0 4615 ok AF Unknown Attribute 100 100...
  6. HDD failure, can Windows repaire it ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDD failure, can Windows repaire it ?: Hello,While checking my internal HDD with HD Tune Pro tool, I got this status:HD Tune Pro: SAMSUNG SSD PM851 2.5 7mm 256GB Health ID Current Worst ThresholdData Status 05 Retired Block Count 100 1 10 0 failed 0C Power Cycle Count 95 95 0 4615 ok AF Unknown Attribute 100 100...
  7. HDD failure, can Windows repaire it ?

8. Scanning and Repairing Drive stuck on 100% after update on 11/5. Audio broken and HDD...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Scanning and Repairing Drive stuck on 100% after update on 11/5. Audio broken and HDD...: My Dell Latitude running Windows 10 was updated overnight automatically, and when I started it this morning it got stuck in what seemed like a boot loop starting, shutting down, and restarting without showing anything on the screen. When that broke, it tried to scan the disk...
  9. Scanning and Repairing Drive stuck on 100% after update on 11/5. Audio broken and HDD...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scanning and Repairing Drive stuck on 100% after update on 11/5. Audio broken and HDD...: My Dell Latitude running Windows 10 was updated overnight automatically, and when I started it this morning it got stuck in what seemed like a boot loop starting, shutting down, and restarting without showing anything on the screen. When that broke, it tried to scan the disk...
  10. Scanning and Repairing Drive stuck on 100% after update on 11/5. Audio broken and HDD...