Windows 10: HDD with i3 in Windows 10

Discus and support HDD with i3 in Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I got my laptop which using HDD and intel core i3 always too slow when operating Windows 10, even when I optimized for performance. But when I use and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by anotherorion, Nov 3, 2020.

1. HDD with i3 in Windows 10

I got my laptop which using HDD and intel core i3 always too slow when operating Windows 10, even when I optimized for performance. But when I use and intel Core i5/i7 with SSD system quickly response.

Can Windows 10 run smoothly with HDD and intel Core i3?

Looking for some advice

anotherorion.com

:)

anotherorion, Nov 3, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 3, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel Gives Core i3 and Core i5 Dual-Core Processors K0 Stepping Update

Intel is giving some existing 32 nm "Clarkdale" based Core i3 and Core i5 processors an update. The processors will transition to the new K0 stepping from the existing C2 stepping. The parts that will be made on the K0 silicon are Core i3 models 530 (new sSPEC: SLBX7), 540 (new sSPEC: SLBTD) and Core i5 models 650 (new sSPEC: SLBTJ), 660/661 (SLBTK/SLBTB), 670 (SLBTL). Newer and upcoming models such as the i3-550, i3-560, i5-665K, and i5-680 are already being built on the K0 stepping die. Motherboards will require a BIOS update to support the new K0 stepping processors.

The K0 stepping change includes the following highlights:
    • New S-spec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • Extended CPUID will change from 0x00020652 to 0x00020655
    • Host RevID will change from 0x12 to 0x18
    • K0 stepping package is pin compatible with C2 stepping package
    • Adds Processor Context ID (PCID) support
    The revised older SKUs that are built on K0 stepping will be market-available by October 16.

btarunr, Nov 3, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

HDD with i3 in Windows 10

unlock hdd

Hi Johan,

It is possible that your
    HDD was unreadable
    causing the error message to appear. We recommend that you perform these troubleshooting steps and check if there are any changes:

• Shutdown
      your
      PC.

• Unhooked
      the
      HDD
      and
      turn on
      your
      PC.

• Reconnect
      your
      HDD
      and
      restart
      your
      PC.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    laptop/computer's manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

HDD with i3 in Windows 10

1. HDD with i3 in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - HDD

2. Internal HDD shown in explorer and marked as NTFS but I can't access it's files or see the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internal HDD shown in explorer and marked as NTFS but I can't access it's files or see the...: Hello, I had to reinstall my windows on a 1TB SSD and before it could see the drive just fine. Now when I reinstalled it, it does show my internal HDD but I can't access any of its files. Disk management says its a 2TB drive with assigned letter and name. It also says that...
  3. Internal HDD shown in explorer and marked as NTFS but I can't access it's files or see the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internal HDD shown in explorer and marked as NTFS but I can't access it's files or see the...: Hello, I had to reinstall my windows on a 1TB SSD and before it could see the drive just fine. Now when I reinstalled it, it does show my internal HDD but I can't access any of its files. Disk management says its a 2TB drive with assigned letter and name. It also says that...
  4. Internal HDD shown in explorer and marked as NTFS but I can't access it's files or see the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Linux can see my HDD but not windows after a dual boot

Linux can see my HDD but not windows after a dual boot: Hello everyone so first of all i know this might not be the perfect forum to post this but i am really starting to get desperate : So like the title says I can access my HDD on Linux mint but absolutely not in windows. this happend after a dual boot install of cinnamon mint....
  6. Linux can see my HDD but not windows after a dual boot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Linux can see my HDD but not windows after a dual boot: Hello everyone so first of all i know this might not be the perfect forum to post this but i am really starting to get desperate : So like the title says I can access my HDD on Linux mint but absolutely not in windows. this happend after a dual boot install of cinnamon mint....
  7. Linux can see my HDD but not windows after a dual boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. আমার ল্যাপটপটি অন করলে enter hdd Password দেখায় কিন্তু পাসওয়ার্ড আমি জানি না এখন কিভাবে...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    আমার ল্যাপটপটি অন করলে enter hdd Password দেখায় কিন্তু পাসওয়ার্ড আমি জানি না এখন কিভাবে...: আমার ডেল ব্রান্ড ল্যাপটপ। ল্যাপটপটি অন করার সময় Enter HDD Password চাচ্ছে, পাসওয়ার্ড আমি জানি না। এখন ল্যাপটপটির সমস্যা কিভাবে সমাধান করা যায় অনুগ্রহ করে সাহায্য করুন।...
  9. আমার ল্যাপটপটি অন করলে enter hdd Password দেখায় কিন্তু পাসওয়ার্ড আমি জানি না এখন কিভাবে...

আমার ল্যাপটপটি অন করলে enter hdd Password দেখায় কিন্তু পাসওয়ার্ড আমি জানি না এখন কিভাবে...: আমার ডেল ব্রান্ড ল্যাপটপ। ল্যাপটপটি অন করার সময় Enter HDD Password চাচ্ছে, পাসওয়ার্ড আমি জানি না। এখন ল্যাপটপটির সমস্যা কিভাবে সমাধান করা যায় অনুগ্রহ করে সাহায্য করুন।...
  10. My 1TB HDD drive shows only 33 mb of full storage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My 1TB HDD drive shows only 33 mb of full storage: Hi. Like in the topic I tried to insert my 1tb hdd drive back again and it shows up only 33MB of storage, not only in disk managment but everywhere u can search for it. Is there any solution for that? Thanks for replying and have a good day :...