Windows 10: hdmi always works on mac... tired of being on lenovo and windows 10 and all of a sudden...

Discus and support hdmi always works on mac... tired of being on lenovo and windows 10 and all of a sudden... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; see you later.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by vbpete01, Jun 2, 2019.

1. vbpete01 Win User

hdmi always works on mac... tired of being on lenovo and windows 10 and all of a sudden...

see you later.

:)

vbpete01, Jun 2, 2019

2. HDMI Cable not working on lenovo z560 post upgrade to window 10

I have recently upgraded window 7 to window 10 and post upgrade HDMI cable is not working on lenovo z560. Please suggest way forward.

sumitagg81, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Hdmi sound not working

Hi Peter,

One possible reason why the HDMI sound does not work is due to the conflicts with the playback settings. For us to help you make the HDMI sound to work, we suggest that you answer the following questions for further research:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10?
    • Have you tried to download and install the most updated sound and display driver of your computer?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps on this
    article
    as our initial troubleshooting and see if there will be any changes on the HDMI sound.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, Jun 2, 2019
  4. erocker Win User

hdmi always works on mac... tired of being on lenovo and windows 10 and all of a sudden...

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

1. hdmi always works on mac... tired of being on lenovo and windows 10 and all of a sudden... - Similar Threads - hdmi always works

2. I'm tired of not being able to use this Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm tired of not being able to use this Windows: I don't know how to solve this problem Every five minutes it restartsDumpFile https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-tired-of-not-being-able-to-use-this-windows/4d326571-2b78-4bfe-80e1-a1dfbbb27580
  3. I'm tired of not being able to use this Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm tired of not being able to use this Windows: I don't know how to solve this problem Every five minutes it restartsDumpFile https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-tired-of-not-being-able-to-use-this-windows/4d326571-2b78-4bfe-80e1-a1dfbbb27580
  4. Lenovo Pen Pro not Working all of a Sudden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Pen Pro not Working all of a Sudden: I've had a Lenovo Pen Pro after a while, and it's worked perfectly. But now all of a sudden it's behaving strangely when I use it! Even putting the pen to hover has it move erratically and refuse to respond properly to input.I've tried EVERYTHING I could think of:- Replacing...
  5. Lenovo Pen Pro not Working all of a Sudden

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo Pen Pro not Working all of a Sudden: I've had a Lenovo Pen Pro after a while, and it's worked perfectly. But now all of a sudden it's behaving strangely when I use it! Even putting the pen to hover has it move erratically and refuse to respond properly to input.I've tried EVERYTHING I could think of:- Replacing...
  6. HDMI audio not working on Lenovo 530S-14ikb

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDMI audio not working on Lenovo 530S-14ikb: I have purchased a new Lenovo 530S-14ikb and installed Windows 10 on it. All drivers was installed correctly and up to date but when I connect external monitor via HDMI the secod audio device are not show up no sound from monitor speakers * I tried to change drivers to...
  7. VGA to HDMI adapter suddenly not working

VGA to HDMI adapter suddenly not working: I got this old monitor a couple months ago and have been using it since with a vga to hdmi adapter cause my pc doesnt have a vga port. Then suddenly a couple days ago it stopped working so i figured the monitor died considering how old it is. However when i got a replacement...
  8. I'm tired of Microsoft I'm Going MAC period .

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm tired of Microsoft I'm Going MAC period .: Macintosh is the real deal , how do you think people are dropping , Microsoft there's a lot of issues with software its bugish its got a lot of flaws in its software thanks to be to mr gates the founder of it all he makes money and sits back and laughs wile people get unhappy...
  9. The HDMI connection doesn't work all of a sudden. In the Devices Manager there are no...

The HDMI connection doesn't work all of a sudden. In the Devices Manager there are no...: After an automatic upgrade of my Windows 10 I've had to face a lot of issues: black screen, no wifi signal, never-ending start up process... So I finally decided to perform a clean start-up, assuming the loss of all my personal files and programs. When I finally got my...
  10. Sick and tired of not being able to not download Win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Sick and tired of not being able to not download Win 10: I have an older laptop that Windows itself says is not suitable for Win 10. It keeps trying to download it whenever I try to install Win 7 updates. I have uninstalled every update to Win 7 that is suppose to stop this, and made a change or 2 to the registry that I found, but...