Windows 10: Hdmi and brightness control stopped working after gpu scheduling

Discus and support Hdmi and brightness control stopped working after gpu scheduling in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I enabled GPU scheduling under display in settings. Now my hdmi has stopped working and the brightness controls are also not working. I am unable to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ArijitMukherjee1, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Hdmi and brightness control stopped working after gpu scheduling

I enabled GPU scheduling under display in settings. Now my hdmi has stopped working and the brightness controls are also not working.

I am unable to change the brightness, I have tried searching for the setting but it's not under any menu.

I have tried turning gpu scheduling off, reinstalling drivers and restarting my system but it's not working.

How do I fix it?

:)

ArijitMukherjee1, Jun 26, 2020
  2. John Sarc Win User

Brightness Control not working in Windows 10

Hi Ella,

To adjust the brightness, see the steps below:

• Go back to Power Options, and tick on the High performance.
    • See if you can adjust the brightness.

If this not work, we highly suggest that you create an Administrator account, and re-do the steps above.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Brightness control not working

Hi,

My name is Angel. I am an Independent Advisor. Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow these steps:

1. Go into "Control Panel" and then "Power Options".

2. Click the "Change plan settings" link next to which ever plan you are currently using and then click "Change advance power settings".

3. In this new window click "Display" to open up the listings under it.

4. Now locate and click each of the following..."Display brightness", "Dimmed display brightness" and"Enable adaptive brightness".

5. Change each of these to the settings you wish, then click the "Apply" button and finally the "OK" button.

6. You should be good.

Hope the information provided is useful. If the issue persists, reply here and we will be glad to help you.

Angel.

AngelCarreno, Jun 26, 2020
  4. sammy Win User

Hdmi and brightness control stopped working after gpu scheduling

Brightness not working on Windows10.

Hi ,

On my Dell 5559 Windows 10 , brightness not working.

Have tried few steps from youtube videos but did not work.

Please guide.

Thanks.

sammy, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Hdmi and brightness control stopped working after gpu scheduling

1. Hdmi and brightness control stopped working after gpu scheduling - Similar Threads - Hdmi brightness control

2. Brightness Control Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brightness Control Not Working: Hello,I have an MSI GP66 11UH laptop with an RTX 3080. Whenever I turn on the discreet graphics mode, i.e., use only the graphics card and not the intel integrated graphics, the brightness on my laptop gets dim and stays that way, even though the brightness is set to 100....
  3. Brightness Control Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness Control Not Working: Yesterday 6-16-22 I installed the new feature update and it killed brightness control. Moving the slider in settings > display does absolutely nothing; 1 and 99 are the same brightness.Today 6-17-22, I uninstalled that update, and yet brightness control is STILL broken....
  4. HDMI Stopped Working After BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDMI Stopped Working After BSOD: Hello,My ASUS laptop had a drawing tablet attached via HDMI, with everything functioning properly. After a BSOD crash did not get to see the error code and the laptop restarting, I found that no HDMI port works with it screens aren't even detected.I have tried re-installing...
  5. HDMI Stopped Working After BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HDMI Stopped Working After BSOD: Hello,My ASUS laptop had a drawing tablet attached via HDMI, with everything functioning properly. After a BSOD crash did not get to see the error code and the laptop restarting, I found that no HDMI port works with it screens aren't even detected.I have tried re-installing...
  6. HDMI Stopped Working After BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. brightness control stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    brightness control stopped working: has anyone found a way to get the brightness control to work after it ceased functioning with the last update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-control-stopped-working/15abf4c1-cc46-4386-a79c-f7954ece7106
  8. Sound in W10 stops working after Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling is activated

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound in W10 stops working after Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling is activated: Hello! So the title pretty much explains it. When I activate HAGS my sound isn't working at all. Neither my headset or my speakers work. When I deactivate it everything works as normal. I've been searching around all day without any results regarding my issue. I would be...
  9. Brightness control stopped working after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brightness control stopped working after update: Brightness control stopped working after window's update, tried the below possible solutions, but nothing worked. 1. set display driver basic version 2. update display driver 3. Windows reset The brightness is set at max in Windows, but i am able to adjust it in Ubuntu....
  10. Brightness control NOT working after update !

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Brightness control NOT working after update !: Before installing the latest update ( March 1, 2019—KB4482887 (OS Build 17763.348) ) i normally i can control the brightness of the screen of my PC ( HP Pavilion dv6 notebook pc ) but, after installing the updates i can't control it. I did uninstall the update and reboot the...