Windows 10: hdmi and toshiba lap

Discus and support hdmi and toshiba lap in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have a laptop toshiba saellite c850 b model and after upgrading to windows 10 hdmi socket doesnot work please help me thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by midosnan, Jun 8, 2019.

1. midosnan Win User

hdmi and toshiba lap

i have a laptop toshiba saellite c850 b model and after upgrading to windows 10 hdmi socket doesnot work please help me thanks

:)

midosnan, Jun 8, 2019

2. when i plug my hdmi cord in to my toshiba lap top yhe tv turns on and the lap top screen turns off. then i do this i would like the lap top screen to stay on also. what do i do.

when i plug my hdmi cord in to my toshiba lap top yhe tv turns on and the lap top screen turns off. then i do this i would like the lap top screen to stay on also. what do i do.

JeffKindler, Jun 8, 2019
  3. erocker Win User
    Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Jun 8, 2019
  4. DrPepper Win User

hdmi and toshiba lap

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

Sound works fine only issue with me is underscan when connecting to my tv.

DrPepper, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

hdmi and toshiba lap

1. hdmi and toshiba lap - Similar Threads - hdmi toshiba lap

2. Toshiba Laptop to TV, Windows 10, HDMI, No sound.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toshiba Laptop to TV, Windows 10, HDMI, No sound.: Toshiba Laptop to TV, Windows 10, HDMI, No sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-laptop-to-tv-windows-10-hdmi-no-sound/6d89adf5-f6e3-45a0-b618-3c64d90fa81e
  3. Toshiba Laptop to TV, Windows 10, HDMI, No sound.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toshiba Laptop to TV, Windows 10, HDMI, No sound.: Toshiba Laptop to TV, Windows 10, HDMI, No sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-laptop-to-tv-windows-10-hdmi-no-sound/6d89adf5-f6e3-45a0-b618-3c64d90fa81e
  4. windows toshiba laptop HDMI help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows toshiba laptop HDMI help: Can i connect a nintendo system with my HDMI to my laptop and be able to play it using my laptop basically as a screen?its a super NES with the built-in games....
  5. windows toshiba laptop HDMI help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows toshiba laptop HDMI help: Can i connect a nintendo system with my HDMI to my laptop and be able to play it using my laptop basically as a screen?its a super NES with the built-in games....
  6. Toshiba Satellite HDMI port not working

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Toshiba Satellite HDMI port not working: My wife’s Laptop is a Toshiba Satellite C75D-C; Actual Model Number:C75D-C7224X Its part number is PSCSWU-01K013 with a serial number of 8F099179S We are running the latest M/S Windows 10 HOME build 1803 17134.1130. It was sold new as Windows 10 capable and likely came with...
  7. HDMI port on Toshiba Satellite S55-C5274

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDMI port on Toshiba Satellite S55-C5274: HDMI port on Toshiba Satellite S55-C5274 does not present to the monitor. Have up dated Intel HD Graphics drivers, Updated most current Windows 10. No errors in devices. I have tested the HDMI cable with an another system (HP); it functions as advertised. Prior to Windows...
  8. Toshiba lap top won't allow Defender to start and protect system

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Toshiba lap top won't allow Defender to start and protect system: How do I get Defender to provide protection on Toshiba laptop with Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/toshiba-lap-top-wont-allow-defender-to-start-and/ab325ca2-06d2-4403-b1b9-d0dc3158335f
  9. Toshiba lap top

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Toshiba lap top: My lap top won't start. It says error code 80004001. What can i do to fix it Please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/toshiba-lap-top/8def69f4-c0a8-486e-9e12-ea1ef0f0c031
  10. Toshiba L355d-S7825 Lap Top

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba L355d-S7825 Lap Top: Have loaded windows 10 64 Bit on Toshiba L355D-S7825 laptop. Can't get display adapter to work properly. Wrong selections for display. Have tried the net and Toshiba, but nothing so far. Jim...