Windows 10: HDMI audio driver

Discus and support HDMI audio driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I am having an issue with my projector, I have been using my projector and leptop set up perfectly for sometime now but yesturdy I had an issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CalumBurns1, Oct 27, 2019.

1. HDMI audio driver

Hi,

I am having an issue with my projector, I have been using my projector and leptop set up perfectly for sometime now but yesturdy I had an issue where there was sound coming from both the projector and the laptop (Even tough I had selected the projector in the sound options as a default). I tried many many fixes which involved updating drivers to no avail and so I uninstalled the drivers for everything. I have got the driver back for the laptop, however, there appears to be no driver for my projector anymore.

I have an epson projector, I have been on their website and they dont have ny audio drivers that I can see, I have also downloaded a HDMI audio driver but that doesnt recognis the HDMI when it is plugged in.

Can anyone help me out? I have been at this for 6 hours trying to find a solution to what seemed to be a simple problem!

Thanks in advance!

:)

CalumBurns1, Oct 27, 2019
  2. Dacur Win User

HDMI audio driver for ASUS X551M laptop?

This is from Intel regarding hdmi:
    • Install the latest Intel® Graphics Driver, this also installs the latest audio codecs for HDMI.
    • After driver installation, connect to the HDMI TV or digital display, using a HDMI cable.
    • Select HDMI audio as your default playback device. Click Start>Control Panel>Hardware and Sound.
    • Click Sound. The Playback tab lists the audio playback devices for your computer.
    • Right-click on the device for HDMI audio, and select Set as Default Device.

Dacur, Oct 27, 2019
  3. PC to TV through HDMI

Hi,

Have you tried to reconfigure your audio settings? If not, try to change your audio output settings to HDMI by following the steps below:

• Press Windows ( ) key + X.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Click Hardware & Sound.
    • Click Manage Audio Devices.
    • Select the HDMI device listed under the Playback tab.
    • Click Set as default and click Ok.

Also, we suggest to update your audio driver.

Let us know how it goes.

Jessica Kal, Oct 27, 2019
  4. HDMI audio driver

HDMI Audio in NOT working

Hi Dustin,

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please try the methods below and check if it works.

Method 1:

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check.

Let’s first check if “HDMI Output” is selected as the default device.

Follow these steps:

• Click Start and select
      Control Panel.
    • On the right hand side of the screen, under
      View by: click the drop-down icon and select Large icons.
    • Click Sound.
    • If you do not have the
      HDMI Output listed under “Playback” tab, right click in the
      playback window and select Show Disabled Device and
      Show Disconnected Device.
    • If the HDMI Output option appears, right-click
      HDMI Output and select Default
      Device.
    Now the audio must be playing on HDMI. If the issue persist, follow the below method.

Method 2:

I suggest you to update the HDMI device drivers. Refer the below link to check how to update drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows

If the issue persist, try to update the recent HDMI drivers from the manufacturer’s website and check if the issue is resolved.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

HDMI audio driver

1. HDMI audio driver - Similar Threads - HDMI audio driver

2. no audio hdmi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no audio hdmi: 2 monitors and 1 tv connected. the TV does not show up in audio devices and does not give any sound. the TV is extended as the 3rd screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-hdmi/62326217-4260-41bd-bf80-ae121c619ac0
  3. no audio hdmi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no audio hdmi: 2 monitors and 1 tv connected. the TV does not show up in audio devices and does not give any sound. the TV is extended as the 3rd screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-hdmi/62326217-4260-41bd-bf80-ae121c619ac0
  4. no audio hdmi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. HDMI audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDMI audio: This is complicated. I use my PC for music-making, and for entertainment. For the former I've got a Saffire firewire interface that connects to the amplifier via optical s/pdif. For the latter I use the motherboard's Realtek audio, also connected by an optical s/pdif. I am...
  6. HDMI audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HDMI audio: This is complicated. I use my PC for music-making, and for entertainment. For the former I've got a Saffire firewire interface that connects to the amplifier via optical s/pdif. For the latter I use the motherboard's Realtek audio, also connected by an optical s/pdif. I am...
  7. HDMI and audio

HDMI and audio: Hi So i decided i wanted to watch a long video from my laptop to my tv so i connected the hdmi cable into my laptop like i always do but when i pressed play no audio came out of the tv so looked up on this and apparently i have to switch my default settings to the tv...
  8. HDMI audio

HDMI audio: Trying to watch and hear Netflix on TV but no sound on TV only computer. Only have speakers as options in control panel, no HDMI option. Any suggestions? 44211
  9. HDMI Converter to HDMI, Audio + Optical Audio

HDMI Converter to HDMI, Audio + Optical Audio: Hi there Brilliant little device for passing HDMI (less HDCP !!) plus RCA L, R Audio and 5.1 Optical Audio (SPDIF). Switchable audio pass thru,, 2Ch, 5.1 ch. (Max HDMI input is 1080p so won't work for your 4K huge TV's though) - still an excellent little device for those...
  10. hdmi audio

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    hdmi audio: Now i cant get the audio to work i have the realtek audio drivers and the CCC audio drivers. I am using a radeon hd7700 gpu. 12205