Windows 10: HDMI broken after a little flickering?

Discus and support HDMI broken after a little flickering? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hay community, I just wanted to ask what I can do because I was playing CSGO the other day and there was a flicker on startup and after that the HDMI... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Sebyliegl, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Sebyliegl Win User

HDMI broken after a little flickering?

Hay community,
    I just wanted to ask what I can do because I was playing CSGO the other day and there was a flicker on startup and after that the HDMI was off and the PC now always shows a black picture. But it is recognized only that I had already times also with CSGo after ner time it went again is there now really my graphics card hin or ? Because Windows I have already set up new and installed all new drivers.
    VGA works fine. on the same monitor
    I've already replaced the HDMI cable.
    HDMI also connected to another monitor

I unscrewed the main screen of the laptop.
    And I put a Samsung screen on it but it doesn't work anymore since the flickering. I don't know what's going on there.
    I tried everything on the internet.

Hardware :
    ACER Aspire E5-774

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30GHz, 2401 MHz, 2 core(s), 4 logical processor(s) BIOS version/date Insyde Corp. V1.04, 26.04.2016

Graphics card is OnBoard graphics card, so yep.

If you need more, just write
    Thanks in advance.

:)

Sebyliegl, Aug 3, 2020
  2. erocker Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Aug 3, 2020
  3. DrPepper Win User
    Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

Sound works fine only issue with me is underscan when connecting to my tv.

DrPepper, Aug 3, 2020
  4. HDMI broken after a little flickering?

PC to TV through HDMI

Hi,

Have you tried to reconfigure your audio settings? If not, try to change your audio output settings to HDMI by following the steps below:

• Press Windows ( ) key + X.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Click Hardware & Sound.
    • Click Manage Audio Devices.
    • Select the HDMI device listed under the Playback tab.
    • Click Set as default and click Ok.

Also, we suggest to update your audio driver.

Let us know how it goes.

Jessica Kal, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

HDMI broken after a little flickering?

1. HDMI broken after a little flickering? - Similar Threads - HDMI broken little

2. Lenovo Ideapad 3 Screen Broken and won’t connect to HDMI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo Ideapad 3 Screen Broken and won’t connect to HDMI: Recently, my Lenovo Ideapad was working fine through HDMI, but recently whenever I connect my cable the monitor shows no signal. I have tried multiple cables, different monitors, keybinds and nothing works. I am fairly sure the laptop is still functioning as the screen still...
  3. Lenovo Ideapad 3 Screen Broken and won’t connect to HDMI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Ideapad 3 Screen Broken and won’t connect to HDMI: Recently, my Lenovo Ideapad was working fine through HDMI, but recently whenever I connect my cable the monitor shows no signal. I have tried multiple cables, different monitors, keybinds and nothing works. I am fairly sure the laptop is still functioning as the screen still...
  4. Samsung QLED does not recognize laptop via HDMI after one little simple incident, I tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung QLED does not recognize laptop via HDMI after one little simple incident, I tried...: HiI have 2021 Samsung TV QE65Q60AA Software Ver 2101 Latest and Asus TUF Dash F15 FX516PE laptop with 4k output running windows 11 ver 22H2 and all drivers updated.Everything was fine until yesterday when I was playing a game and using my Samsung TV as my display via HDMI,...
  5. Samsung QLED does not recognize laptop via HDMI after one little simple incident, I tried...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung QLED does not recognize laptop via HDMI after one little simple incident, I tried...: HiI have 2021 Samsung TV QE65Q60AA Software Ver 2101 Latest and Asus TUF Dash F15 FX516PE laptop with 4k output running windows 11 ver 22H2 and all drivers updated.Everything was fine until yesterday when I was playing a game and using my Samsung TV as my display via HDMI,...
  6. UI is broken after upgrading from Windows 7 to 10 transparent, flickering, glitching

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    UI is broken after upgrading from Windows 7 to 10 transparent, flickering, glitching: So, yesterday I was helping an older relative upgrade his computer from Windows 7 to 10, and when I booted up the system, the UI didn't look right and was in some cases unusable. The taskbar and the start menu were both completely transparent, making it hard to see what you...
  7. Laptop monitor is broken, BIOS don't show on HDMI

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop monitor is broken, BIOS don't show on HDMI: I need to change my laptop's HDD, after creating a UEFI bootable with the media creation tool, I just can't see the BIOS or installation from HDMI monitor. I was thinking about installing windows first with the old HDD, by having the new HDD connected with a sata/usb3.0...
  8. Suddenly have no sound via HDMI + screen flickering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Suddenly have no sound via HDMI + screen flickering: I installed some new software for a CS class the other day: Docker, which also required Linux WSL subsystem; and Windows powershell. As soon as I installed these programs, my audio stopped working, which leads me to believe they some how caused this issue. I tried...
  9. Windows Update kb4551762 and Random HDMI Monitor Flicker

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update kb4551762 and Random HDMI Monitor Flicker: Recently I noticed that a monitor connected to my laptop was exhbiting random annoying flickers and blackouts. Often there is no flicker for 10-15 minutes, then suddenly the screen goes black for 1 second, or sometimes several seconds. Sometimes many of these occur in quick...
  10. Screen goes black/dark every second or two (A little Flicker too)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen goes black/dark every second or two (A little Flicker too): The problem usually happens when using a game or app. All the apps are compatible, I searched all over youtube and google but everything did not work. My laptop was already on Windows 10 when I got it and I have not gone through any Windows updates. Screen going black/dark...