Windows 10: hdmi cable to tv

Discus and support hdmi cable to tv in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since installing windows 10 i cant get the hdmi cable from laptop to tv to work, i was working fine prior to me downloading windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by wendyburt1, Nov 19, 2020.

1. hdmi cable to tv

Since installing windows 10 i cant get the hdmi cable from laptop to tv to work, i was working fine prior to me downloading windows 10

:)

wendyburt1, Nov 19, 2020
  2. sagarpv Win User

N8 : HDMI cable is not fit to HDMI port on Sony Bravia TV

Hi,

I got the HDMI cable with the N8, I tried to connect my N8 to the Sony Bravia TV with this cable. But it is not fit into the HDMI port of the TV.

Is there any other connectivity cable require to connect phone and TV through HDMI cable?

If yes, please suggest me what cable and where to buy that cable.

or

Is there any other way to connect my phone and TV through HDMI.

sagarpv, Nov 19, 2020
  3. erocker Win User
    Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Nov 19, 2020
  4. hdmi cable to tv

connecting smart TV with windows 10 PC using HDMI cable

Hi Shirley,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have better clarity on the issue, answer the below-listed questions and get back to us.

1. What is the make and model number of your TV and your computer?
    2. Do you get any error message on the TV or on your computer when trying to connect the computer and TV using HDMI Cable?
    3. We appreciate that you have performed the troubleshooting steps, so could you let us know what troubleshooting steps you have already tried?

Meanwhile, follow the below steps and see if this helps.

Before trying the below steps, turn off your computer as well as your TV.

Step 1: Plug one end of the HDMI Port in the TV and the other to the computers HDMI Port. Then, turn on both your computer as well as TV.

Note: Make sure that the TV is set to the exact HDMI Channel from the Input Settings (refer your TV manual).

Step 2: Once you perform the Step 1, the computer should output its screen automatically to the TV. If it failed to do so, then follow below steps.

Step 3: Press the Windows key and the R key from your keyboard and type
    Control and hit Enter.

Step 4: Switch the View by Category to
    Small icons
    > Click on Display > On the left pane, click on
    Adjust resolution.

Step 5: Under Display, click on the drop-down list and choose your TV name select the appropriate resolution for the TV to display.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Shafeeq_Khan, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

hdmi cable to tv

1. hdmi cable to tv - Similar Threads - hdmi cable

2. Laptop screen black out if i unplug HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop screen black out if i unplug HDMI cable: I have an Asus Rog Strix G513 2022. I downgraded to Windows 10, AMD ryzen 4800, also with a graphic card NVIDIA GEforce 3050.After i have reformat my computer, my laptop screen will be blank when i turned on the laptop.The screen will only have display if i connect it with a...
  3. Laptop screen black out if i unplug HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop screen black out if i unplug HDMI cable: I have an Asus Rog Strix G513 2022. I downgraded to Windows 10, AMD ryzen 4800, also with a graphic card NVIDIA GEforce 3050.After i have reformat my computer, my laptop screen will be blank when i turned on the laptop.The screen will only have display if i connect it with a...
  4. Laptop screen black out if i unplug HDMI cable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can't Duplicate my screen on Projector with HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Duplicate my screen on Projector with HDMI cable: Hey there, I recently had windows 11 installed on my Leveno computer and got a new projector at the same time. I am now having issues when I plug an HDMI cord and try to duplicate my screen. It will allow me to extend through the projector but not Duplicate. Any help would be...
  6. Can't Duplicate my screen on Projector with HDMI cable

Can't Duplicate my screen on Projector with HDMI cable: Hey there, I recently had windows 11 installed on my Leveno computer and got a new projector at the same time. I am now having issues when I plug an HDMI cord and try to duplicate my screen. It will allow me to extend through the projector but not Duplicate. Any help would be...
  7. Cannot connect my windows laptop to a monitor using an HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect my windows laptop to a monitor using an HDMI cable: Hi,I have an HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 17-cd1006np 2L1T6EA running on windows 11.I cannot connect my laptop to a second monitor through HDMI. I tested the cable and screen with another device and they are working. I thought it could be an issue with the physical port so I got...
  8. Cannot connect my windows laptop to a monitor using an HDMI cable

Cannot connect my windows laptop to a monitor using an HDMI cable: Hi,I have an HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 17-cd1006np 2L1T6EA running on windows 11.I cannot connect my laptop to a second monitor through HDMI. I tested the cable and screen with another device and they are working. I thought it could be an issue with the physical port so I got...
  9. Cannot connect my windows laptop to a monitor using an HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Im connected with hdmi cable, I want to display my laptop. Only blue screen shows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Im connected with hdmi cable, I want to display my laptop. Only blue screen shows: Only blue screen shows along with tool bar at bottom https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-connected-with-hdmi-cable-i-want-to-display-my/d6780634-dc8d-42ab-b7c2-06a0a2078363