Windows 10: hdmi cable to tv

Discus and support hdmi cable to tv in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since installing windows 10 i cant get the hdmi cable from laptop to tv to work, i was working fine prior to me downloading windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by wendyburt1, Nov 19, 2020.

1. hdmi cable to tv

Since installing windows 10 i cant get the hdmi cable from laptop to tv to work, i was working fine prior to me downloading windows 10

:)

wendyburt1, Nov 19, 2020
  2. sagarpv Win User

N8 : HDMI cable is not fit to HDMI port on Sony Bravia TV

Hi,

I got the HDMI cable with the N8, I tried to connect my N8 to the Sony Bravia TV with this cable. But it is not fit into the HDMI port of the TV.

Is there any other connectivity cable require to connect phone and TV through HDMI cable?

If yes, please suggest me what cable and where to buy that cable.

or

Is there any other way to connect my phone and TV through HDMI.

sagarpv, Nov 19, 2020
  3. erocker Win User
    Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Nov 19, 2020
  4. hdmi cable to tv

connecting smart TV with windows 10 PC using HDMI cable

Hi Shirley,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have better clarity on the issue, answer the below-listed questions and get back to us.

1. What is the make and model number of your TV and your computer?
    2. Do you get any error message on the TV or on your computer when trying to connect the computer and TV using HDMI Cable?
    3. We appreciate that you have performed the troubleshooting steps, so could you let us know what troubleshooting steps you have already tried?

Meanwhile, follow the below steps and see if this helps.

Before trying the below steps, turn off your computer as well as your TV.

Step 1: Plug one end of the HDMI Port in the TV and the other to the computers HDMI Port. Then, turn on both your computer as well as TV.

Note: Make sure that the TV is set to the exact HDMI Channel from the Input Settings (refer your TV manual).

Step 2: Once you perform the Step 1, the computer should output its screen automatically to the TV. If it failed to do so, then follow below steps.

Step 3: Press the Windows key and the R key from your keyboard and type
    Control and hit Enter.

Step 4: Switch the View by Category to
    Small icons
    > Click on Display > On the left pane, click on
    Adjust resolution.

Step 5: Under Display, click on the drop-down list and choose your TV name select the appropriate resolution for the TV to display.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Shafeeq_Khan, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

hdmi cable to tv

1. hdmi cable to tv - Similar Threads - hdmi cable

2. No funciona cable USB a HDMI

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No funciona cable USB a HDMI: Hola, tengo un problema con un cable adaptador que compre hace unos días. El problema consiste en que no me reconoce el cable, ya actualice todo y de igual formas sigo con el mismo resultado. Quería saber si hay alguna solución, algún driver o demás que me pueda llegar a...
  3. lost all sound after installing a new monitor with HDMI cable

lost all sound after installing a new monitor with HDMI cable: I've just installed a new monitor connected through and HDMI cable and I lost sound in my onboard sound card. The monitor has no speakers. My computer is now silent. I've read a few posts about this issue and tried a bunch of fixes but no one worked: -going through solving...
  4. 5.1 sound in movies, 2.0 sound in games on HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    5.1 sound in movies, 2.0 sound in games on HDMI cable: Hey guys! So, my system is connected like this: PC -> (hdmi from NVIDIA 1660super) -> LG tv -> (HDMI) -> LG home theater If I'm playing Netflix or downloaded movies or sound samples (and even the trailers in the Dolby Access app), I DO get 5.1 sound (both dolby and dts;...
  5. DisplayPort to HDMI Cable Samsung Odyssey G7 - Will this fix monitors not being recognized...

DisplayPort to HDMI Cable Samsung Odyssey G7 - Will this fix monitors not being recognized...: Recently, I changed my setup when I purchased a Samsung Odyssey G7, in order to get the full features, I had to use the provided Display Port. However, when turning off a monitor, not only does it shift all of my programs onto the device I shut off last, but it also does not...
  6. wanted to cast my laptop,s screen to my non smart tv via hdmi cable

in Windows 10 Customization
    wanted to cast my laptop,s screen to my non smart tv via hdmi cable: hi i wanted to cast my screen to my tv with an hdmi connection. the laptop screen should be turned on as well. is it safe to do this and also pls provide me steps of how to my tv has hdmi slot and laptop as well has one. Thank u...
  7. Can no longer get 4K60FPS HDR on TV on Windows 10 (RX590, HDMI 2.0b cable, Hisense h7608)

Can no longer get 4K60FPS HDR on TV on Windows 10 (RX590, HDMI 2.0b cable, Hisense h7608): I recently got a 4K TV and have connected my computer to my TV using my Radeon RX 590 HDMI port, which is an HDMI 2.0b port. The TV is a Hisense H7608 4k Smart TV and all of its HDMI ports support 4k60FPS (see page 3). Lastly, I purchased this cable which supports HDMI 2.0b...
  8. Windows 10 laptop wont recognize HDMI cable

Windows 10 laptop wont recognize HDMI cable: When I plug it in nothing happens. Any idea why and how to fix this? Ive tried it with another Win 10 laptop and it works normally. submitted by /u/stonded [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kidcbk/windows_10_laptop_wont_recognize_hdmi_cable/
  9. After update on 28/11/2020 cannot get sound using HDMI cable with tv- worked fine before

in Windows 10 Customization
    After update on 28/11/2020 cannot get sound using HDMI cable with tv- worked fine before: I have looked at various options online to set the HDMI cable as the default sound device when it is connected but it does no seem to be recognised- neither can I see any related drivers in device manager. I am running Windows 10 with the latest updates on HP Pavilion laptop-...
  10. Connecting PC and TV by HDMI cable

Connecting PC and TV by HDMI cable: I connected ny computer to the smart TV by a HDMI cable in order to see content on the TV screen. I see the on the TV screen the bottom applications line but not the screen itself....