Windows 10: HDMI Conflict

Discus and support HDMI Conflict in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I have an HDMI port on my PC case and when I connect an HDMI cord from the case to my big screen tv and then reboot, NOTHING seems to work. At times... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by huffman, May 29, 2019.

1. huffman Win User

HDMI Conflict

I have an HDMI port on my PC case and when I connect an HDMI cord from the case to my big screen tv and then reboot, NOTHING seems to work. At times when I make that connection and don't reboot, things seem to work fine.

I updated my display drivers and that did NOT seem to help the issue.

I know before I reinstalled Windows 10 this did NOT occur. This makes me think it is something in this version of Windows 10 causing the issue.

Does anyone have a clue how to fix this issue?

Thanks

:)

huffman, May 29, 2019
  2. erocker Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, May 29, 2019
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Hdmi sound not working

Hi Peter,

One possible reason why the HDMI sound does not work is due to the conflicts with the playback settings. For us to help you make the HDMI sound to work, we suggest that you answer the following questions for further research:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10?
    • Have you tried to download and install the most updated sound and display driver of your computer?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps on this
    article
    as our initial troubleshooting and see if there will be any changes on the HDMI sound.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, May 29, 2019
  4. DrPepper Win User

HDMI Conflict

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

Sound works fine only issue with me is underscan when connecting to my tv.

DrPepper, May 29, 2019
Thema:

HDMI Conflict

1. HDMI Conflict - Similar Threads - HDMI Conflict

2. how can I connect my surfasce pro laptop to sony tv screen using mini display port to HDMi...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I connect my surfasce pro laptop to sony tv screen using mini display port to HDMi...: how can I connect my surfasce pro laptop to sony tv screen using mini display port to HDMiadapotor. I need the instructions to connect please, my device sees the TV but wont shift to it...
  3. Windows 10 1903 no sound over hdmi (intel audio graphics)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 1903 no sound over hdmi (intel audio graphics): hi, i have a nevest intel drivers, on the previous version of windows everything was working. Now on teh 1903 when i'm plugin in a hdmi display for the first time the sound is good. But when im changeing the resolution, play a game on full screen, or unplug and plug again...
  4. hdmi and toshiba lap

hdmi and toshiba lap: i have a laptop toshiba saellite c850 b model and after upgrading to windows 10 hdmi socket doesnot work please help me thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-and-toshiba-lap/bca22b99-883e-49a2-a930-eda455d8b5a8
  5. HDMI input no longer works HP Envy AIO Desktop

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HDMI input no longer works HP Envy AIO Desktop: The computer is HP Envy 23K-011. There is a button at bottom of the computer that switches the display from computer to HDMI . Now this button does not work , the display remains showing computer as source. I last used it 2 years ago. Since then I have updated the OS to to...
  6. HDMI input no longer works HP Envy AIO Desktop

HDMI input no longer works HP Envy AIO Desktop: The computer is HP Envy 23K-011. There is a button at bottom of the computer that switches the display from computer to HDMI . Now this button does not work , the display remains showing computer as source. I last used it 2 years ago. Since then I have updated the OS to to...
  7. hdmi always works on mac... tired of being on lenovo and windows 10 and all of a sudden...

hdmi always works on mac... tired of being on lenovo and windows 10 and all of a sudden...: see you later. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-always-works-on-mac-tired-of-being-on-lenovo/dbe1da4e-293f-4fbd-94cb-7892d1e9e952
  8. HDMI port on HP laptop isnt working/detecting by Windows 10

HDMI port on HP laptop isnt working/detecting by Windows 10: Hello there, I am new to this community, since I released swtich from Windows 7 to 10. I had some isuess with Wirless connection dropping constently and no Bluetooth dectection on windows. I have managed to fix up by my own, but there is still one big problem which is the...
  9. Pc detect only HDMI sound

Pc detect only HDMI sound: Today i bought a new monitor [Asus VG245] i connected it with my pc,everything good until i wanted to play some games when i realise that i can.t change the sound from hdmi monitor to my headsets or speaker cuz the windows day that they are not plugged in.After 1-2 hours with...
  10. HDMI Conflict

in Windows 10 Support
    HDMI Conflict: I have an HDMI port on my PC case and when I connect an HDMI cord from the case to my big screen tv and then reboot, NOTHING seems to work. At times when I make that connection and don't reboot, things seem to work fine. I updated my display drivers and that did NOT seem to...