Windows 10: hdmi connection issues.

Discus and support hdmi connection issues. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have just bought an lg 4k tv with four hdmi ports,I keep having to switch ports to get a signal don't know if this is problem with tv or my computer,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by briancoyle/morecambe, Dec 14, 2018.

1. hdmi connection issues.

I have just bought an lg 4k tv with four hdmi ports,I keep having to switch ports to get a signal don't know if this is problem with tv or my computer, I think there was a post saying it maybe a windows update that was the problem ?, but that mite be usb not sure thanks. brian.

:)

briancoyle/morecambe, Dec 14, 2018
  2. DrPepper Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

Sound works fine only issue with me is underscan when connecting to my tv.

DrPepper, Dec 14, 2018
  3. John Fer Win User
    HDMI Connection

Hi Neil,

The issue that you are experiencing can be caused by system conflict. For us to know more, please answer the following:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to the issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages or pop-up message when trying to connect using HDMI port?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

John Fer, Dec 14, 2018
  4. erocker Win User

hdmi connection issues.

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Dec 14, 2018
Thema:

hdmi connection issues.

1. hdmi connection issues. - Similar Threads - hdmi connection issues

2. no HDMI connection to monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no HDMI connection to monitor: have checked cable and driver update what next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-hdmi-connection-to-monitor/dae9274b-c160-408c-bd77-87531c84df3c
  3. HDMI issues

HDMI issues: I hope you can help with this problem which is now unbelievably frustrating :- After working fine for ages, my HDMI connection has given up the ghost. I have my laptop connected to an external TV using two HDMI posts and the appropriate cable. Suddenly, it stopped working....
  4. HDMI connection

HDMI connection: Need to switch to HDMI for installation of CCTV. Cable connected to HDMI port at rear of computer but don't know how to switch the screen.Many thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-connection/4a1f6ad8-6590-497c-a9bd-638e30272954
  5. Laptop external mic issues while connected to HDMI

Laptop external mic issues while connected to HDMI: I have read many articles about issues like this but none of them solve mine. All of them just about choosing the default audio device. Here is my problem; Before connected HDMI with the monitor 1. I am using the Laptop that provided the internal microphone and it...
  6. HDMI connection

HDMI connection: Hi, I tried to connect my laptop dell inspiron15 5593 with windows 10 to my TV toshiba with HDMI cable but thesound came from the laptop not the TV I entered playback devices menu but there was no option for HDMI I also opened Device manager and didn't found HDMI in sound...
  7. HDMI audio connectivity issues

HDMI audio connectivity issues: each time I connect my HP notebook to my Samsung series 6 TV via HDMI the video is properly displayed but the audio is produced by the computer and not the TV. Please help me I've tried to solve the problem for the passed week I contacted the virtual agent and the failed to...
  8. hdmi issues

hdmi issues: hello I just bought a brand new hp and when I plug in the hdmi to my tv it just makes a beeping sound and the screen turns on and off. any sugestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-issues/9d29aca3-7b9e-4580-8211-eacc66141e46
  9. Odd issue with HDMI connection to monitor

Odd issue with HDMI connection to monitor: I have a HP Spectre x360. This laptop doesn't have a HDMI port. Instead I use a USB-C to HDMI/VGA adapter. No issues until the recent 1903 Feature Update. After this update, my laptop will not recognise the monitor that is connected. I have troubleshooted in the following...
  10. DPI issue when connecting/reconnecting to HDMI

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    DPI issue when connecting/reconnecting to HDMI: Hi all, I got my Win10 updated from Win8.1 about 4 months ago. Recently, to be exact about 1 months ago I've started getting the blurred font issue referred as DPI. I can confirm the problem only persists when I connect or disconnect my external screen. When you...