Windows 10: HDMI connection

Discus and support HDMI connection in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I tried to connect my laptop dell inspiron15 5593 with windows 10 to my TV toshiba with HDMI cable but thesound came from the laptop not the TV I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mennaali2, Jul 12, 2020.

1. mennaali2 Win User

HDMI connection

Hi,

I tried to connect my laptop dell inspiron15 5593 with windows 10 to my TV toshiba with HDMI cable but thesound came from the laptop not the TV

I entered playback devices menu but there was no option for HDMI

I also opened Device manager and didn't found HDMI in sound drivers

I hope you can help me

thanks in advance,

HDMI connection be1be11b-237e-4975-b6ff-75b5f0442817?upload=true.jpg HDMI connection ce9ef279-995c-449c-b34f-06a2524424f6?upload=true.jpg

:)

mennaali2, Jul 12, 2020
  2. DrPepper Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

Sound works fine only issue with me is underscan when connecting to my tv.

DrPepper, Jul 12, 2020
  3. erocker Win User
    Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Jul 12, 2020
  4. John Fer Win User

HDMI connection

HDMI Connection

Hi Neil,

The issue that you are experiencing can be caused by system conflict. For us to know more, please answer the following:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to the issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages or pop-up message when trying to connect using HDMI port?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

John Fer, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

HDMI connection

1. HDMI connection - Similar Threads - HDMI connection

2. HDMI monitor shows the computer start-up, but once Windows-11 starts the HDMI connection is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDMI monitor shows the computer start-up, but once Windows-11 starts the HDMI connection is...: HDMI monitor shows the computer start-up, but once Windows-11 starts the HDMI connection is lost and monitor shut downit happened after updating windows-11 ith regular updates. maybe there is a connection...
  3. HDMI monitor shows the computer start-up, but once Windows-11 starts the HDMI connection is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HDMI monitor shows the computer start-up, but once Windows-11 starts the HDMI connection is...: HDMI monitor shows the computer start-up, but once Windows-11 starts the HDMI connection is lost and monitor shut downit happened after updating windows-11 ith regular updates. maybe there is a connection...
  4. HDMI monitor shows computr start-up, but once Windows-11 starts the HDMI connection is lost...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDMI monitor shows computr start-up, but once Windows-11 starts the HDMI connection is lost...: HDMI monitor shows computr start-up, but once Windows-11 starts the HDMI connection is lost and monitor shut downit happened after updating windows-11 ith regular updates. maybe there is a connection...
  5. HDMI monitor shows computr start-up, but once Windows-11 starts the HDMI connection is lost...

HDMI monitor shows computr start-up, but once Windows-11 starts the HDMI connection is lost...: HDMI monitor shows computr start-up, but once Windows-11 starts the HDMI connection is lost and monitor shut downit happened after updating windows-11 ith regular updates. maybe there is a connection...
  6. Lenovo Ideapad 3 Screen Broken and won’t connect to HDMI

Lenovo Ideapad 3 Screen Broken and won’t connect to HDMI: Recently, my Lenovo Ideapad was working fine through HDMI, but recently whenever I connect my cable the monitor shows no signal. I have tried multiple cables, different monitors, keybinds and nothing works. I am fairly sure the laptop is still functioning as the screen still...
  7. Lenovo Ideapad 3 Screen Broken and won’t connect to HDMI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Ideapad 3 Screen Broken and won’t connect to HDMI: Recently, my Lenovo Ideapad was working fine through HDMI, but recently whenever I connect my cable the monitor shows no signal. I have tried multiple cables, different monitors, keybinds and nothing works. I am fairly sure the laptop is still functioning as the screen still...
  8. Laptop forgets it's connected FOR SOUND via HDMI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop forgets it's connected FOR SOUND via HDMI: Hi y'all,So, my Dell Laptop seems to "forget" it is connected FOR SOUND to my TV, via HDMI. Oh, the visual side of HDMI is perfect, and the wireless keyboard and mouse operate the laptop via the TV perfectly...from the comfort of the sofa, but when I play any audio, it STILL...
  9. Laptop forgets it's connected FOR SOUND via HDMI

Laptop forgets it's connected FOR SOUND via HDMI: Hi y'all,So, my Dell Laptop seems to "forget" it is connected FOR SOUND to my TV, via HDMI. Oh, the visual side of HDMI is perfect, and the wireless keyboard and mouse operate the laptop via the TV perfectly...from the comfort of the sofa, but when I play any audio, it STILL...
  10. Laptop forgets it's connected FOR SOUND via HDMI

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware