Windows 10: HDMI connection

Discus and support HDMI connection in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I tried to connect my laptop dell inspiron15 5593 with windows 10 to my TV toshiba with HDMI cable but thesound came from the laptop not the TV I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mennaali2, Jul 12, 2020.

1. mennaali2 Win User

HDMI connection

Hi,

I tried to connect my laptop dell inspiron15 5593 with windows 10 to my TV toshiba with HDMI cable but thesound came from the laptop not the TV

I entered playback devices menu but there was no option for HDMI

I also opened Device manager and didn't found HDMI in sound drivers

I hope you can help me

thanks in advance,

HDMI connection be1be11b-237e-4975-b6ff-75b5f0442817?upload=true.jpg HDMI connection ce9ef279-995c-449c-b34f-06a2524424f6?upload=true.jpg

:)

mennaali2, Jul 12, 2020
  2. DrPepper Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

Sound works fine only issue with me is underscan when connecting to my tv.

DrPepper, Jul 12, 2020
  3. erocker Win User
    Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Jul 12, 2020
  4. John Fer Win User

HDMI connection

HDMI Connection

Hi Neil,

The issue that you are experiencing can be caused by system conflict. For us to know more, please answer the following:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to the issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages or pop-up message when trying to connect using HDMI port?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

John Fer, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

HDMI connection

1. HDMI connection - Similar Threads - HDMI connection

2. pc audio not working when connected via hdmi cable on tv

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc audio not working when connected via hdmi cable on tv: I use my TV as a monitor. But after that I am unable to play audio in speakers of my TV connected via HDMI cable as I used to do before. I update drivers too many times. Re-install them as well. Download drivers but nothing works. Then I notice that INTEL R display audio...
  3. pc audio not working when connected via hdmi cable on tv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc audio not working when connected via hdmi cable on tv: I use my TV as a monitor. But after that I am unable to play audio in speakers of my TV connected via HDMI cable as I used to do before. I update drivers too many times. Re-install them as well. Download drivers but nothing works. Then I notice that INTEL R display audio...
  4. How to connect hdmi to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to connect hdmi to laptop: Hi I'm trying to connect my ps4 to my laptop with a hdmi but for some reason the computer isn't letting me connect it don't show that the hdmi is connected to it...
  5. How to connect hdmi to laptop

How to connect hdmi to laptop: Hi I'm trying to connect my ps4 to my laptop with a hdmi but for some reason the computer isn't letting me connect it don't show that the hdmi is connected to it...
  6. Lenovo Yoga laptop monitor not connecting via Anker USB 3.0-HDMI hub + USB xHCI Compliant...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Yoga laptop monitor not connecting via Anker USB 3.0-HDMI hub + USB xHCI Compliant...: Hello, I have a Lenovo Yoga Laptop:Yoga 920-13IKB Laptop ideapad - Type 80Y7Machine type model: 80Y70064USIntelR CoreTM i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80 GHzGPU IntelR UHD Graphics 620It has 2 USB-c thunderbolt ports. I have it running Windows 11. I bought a Anker hub to connect an-HDMI...
  7. Lenovo Yoga laptop monitor not connecting via Anker USB 3.0-HDMI hub + USB xHCI Compliant...

Lenovo Yoga laptop monitor not connecting via Anker USB 3.0-HDMI hub + USB xHCI Compliant...: Hello, I have a Lenovo Yoga Laptop:Yoga 920-13IKB Laptop ideapad - Type 80Y7Machine type model: 80Y70064USIntelR CoreTM i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80 GHzGPU IntelR UHD Graphics 620It has 2 USB-c thunderbolt ports. I have it running Windows 11. I bought a Anker hub to connect an-HDMI...
  8. why is my laptop not picking up my phone. when i have it connected threw hdmi? how can i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my laptop not picking up my phone. when i have it connected threw hdmi? how can i...: why is my laptop not picking up my phone. when i have it connected threw hdmi? how can i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-laptop-not-picking-up-my-phone-when-i/98b971c4-a2ef-41be-aecf-953e0f859b9f
  9. why is my laptop not picking up my phone. when i have it connected threw hdmi? how can i...

why is my laptop not picking up my phone. when i have it connected threw hdmi? how can i...: why is my laptop not picking up my phone. when i have it connected threw hdmi? how can i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-laptop-not-picking-up-my-phone-when-i/98b971c4-a2ef-41be-aecf-953e0f859b9f
  10. Driver Overran Stack Buffer BSOD when connecting Samsung TV SN90C via HDMI

Driver Overran Stack Buffer BSOD when connecting Samsung TV SN90C via HDMI: As described in the title, I keep getting this particular BSOD but only the instant I connect my Samsung TV SN90C via HDMI to my GeForce's HDMI port. My PC runs perfectly fine otherwise. I have an Acer Predator monitor connected via DisplayPort, and it's my main monitor. I'm...