Windows 10: (HDMI display problem) i'm using latest Windows 10 1909 update when i connect my HDMI cable...

Discus and support (HDMI display problem) i'm using latest Windows 10 1909 update when i connect my HDMI cable... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Bastigonzales [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dwc97s/hdmi_display_problem_im_using_latest_windows_10/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bastigonzales, Nov 14, 2019.

1. (HDMI display problem) i'm using latest Windows 10 1909 update when i connect my HDMI cable...

/u/Bastigonzales, Nov 14, 2019
  2. Try3 Win User

PC and TV not connecting via HDMI cable

If the PC has detected your HDMI-TV connection then it will be shown as an additional display in Settings, System, Display.

(HDMI display problem) i'm using latest Windows 10 1909 update when i connect my HDMI cable... [​IMG]

If there is no additional display shown then your PC has not detected your HDMI-TV connection
    - Unless there is something wrong with the connection itself, I'd first try going to your PC maker then downloading and [re-]installing the latest display driver.
    - I suggest you also check your PC manual & any user forum your PC maker provides to see if there is any useful guidance there.
    - You might also get somebody else to connect their PC to your TV using the same TV settings & HDMI cable to prove that nothing there is at fault.

Denis

3. HDMI Port Stopped Working

I generally use a second monitor via an HDMI cable while working. However, it stopped working today.

I checked these:

• Windows cannot detect a second monitor when HDMI cable is connected to the second monitor.
    • HDMI cable which I use works if another device is connected to the second monitor.
    • My computer detects my HDMI-to-VGA converter through HDMI port.

My computer runs Windows 10 Home with latest updates installed.

I suspect this is due to a driver error. How can I fix this problem?

yildizabdullah, Nov 14, 2019
  4. Carlo Fer Win User

(HDMI display problem) i'm using latest Windows 10 1909 update when i connect my HDMI cable...

HDMI Driver

Hi,

We would like to know more about this issue. Please answer the following questions below:

• Have you updated your display drivers to the latest version?
    • Is this the first time that you connect using HDMI cable?
    • Have you tried connecting your HDMI cable to another device to test if it's working properly?

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlo Fer, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

(HDMI display problem) i'm using latest Windows 10 1909 update when i connect my HDMI cable...

1. (HDMI display problem) i'm using latest Windows 10 1909 update when i connect my HDMI cable... - Similar Threads - HDMI display problem

2. HDMi connect's no display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDMi connect's no display: HDMI connects but there is no display on any monitor. Any cord lost? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-connects-no-display/4b2d72aa-c9e4-46fd-8d12-f377a40348b1
  3. HDMi connect's no display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HDMi connect's no display: HDMI connects but there is no display on any monitor. Any cord lost? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-connects-no-display/4b2d72aa-c9e4-46fd-8d12-f377a40348b1
  4. Keyboard and mouse not working when I use HDMI cable to connect to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and mouse not working when I use HDMI cable to connect to my laptop: Hello,I am trying to use my desktop PC as a monitor to connect to my work laptop. I am able to connect my laptop to my desktop using an HDMI cable. I see my laptop screen being displayed on my desktop, but I am not able to use my keyboard and mouse connected to my desktop in...
  5. HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Customization
    HDMI cable: i hadn't connected my device to HDMI cable 2 monthes ago, it was working well but now it doesn't work, i've restarted the labtop and the tv, and the cable is working well with another device, can you help me solving the problem, please? my device core i7 and the windows is 10...
  6. WiFi drops when HDMI cable is connected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi drops when HDMI cable is connected: Hi all, Extremely bizarre issue on new MSI laptop, using killer wifi. Connecting an HMDI cable to an external monitor the monitor doesn't even have to be plugged in! causes the wifi to stop working. It still registers as connected in the taskbar, but will not connect to any...
  7. Connecting my laptop to my tv using HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting my laptop to my tv using HDMI cable: have connected my tv to my laptop using a hdmi cable. the picture goes to my tv fine but not the sounds. I was messing around with the sound settings as Icould not get sound just out of my laptop but could get sound through my tv. Now I can only get sound through the laptop...
  8. connect ps3 by hdmi cable

connect ps3 by hdmi cable: how do I connect a ps3 using a regular hdmi cable to a Lenovo ideapad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-ps3-by-hdmi-cable/7d13e683-b73b-4803-a6d5-56caefb75553
  9. problem with connecting TV using HDMI cable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    problem with connecting TV using HDMI cable: My HDIM connect used to work fine but now I am unable to connect my TV using HDMI cable from my laptop. I receive an error message saying that it cannot detect another display...
  10. No display on secondary monitor when connected using HDMI cable

No display on secondary monitor when connected using HDMI cable: Hi, I am using a Windows 10 laptop, I have a problem where my second display which is connected via HDMI is detected and seems to get a signal as it turns on but it doesn't display an image. My primary monitor uses the internal Intel gpu while my secondary is using the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I updated to Windows 10 1909 and now Im unable to see additional monitor

2. windows 10 1909 display problems

3. 1909 windows 10 display issues