Windows 10: HDMI Display

Discus and support HDMI Display in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have poor eye sight and need a TV monitor to see the computer screen. I have a Dell OptiPlex windows 10 and when I first got it had trouble... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by cortiz077, Apr 15, 2020.

1. cortiz077 Win User

HDMI Display

Hello, I have poor eye sight and need a TV monitor to see the computer screen. I have a Dell OptiPlex windows 10 and when I first got it had trouble getting it to display on the HDMI screen. I spoke with the Dell service rep at the time who helped me connect to the TV. But the number doesn't work. However, I had to move the equipment and cannot make it display on the HDMI screen again. Can anyone run me through how to reconnect? I believe he had mentioned needing to tell the PC which display to use because it gets confused, it was a simple fix but I can't recall the steps. Thankyou for any help..

:)

cortiz077, Apr 15, 2020
  2. erocker Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Apr 15, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Hdmi sound not working

Hi Peter,

One possible reason why the HDMI sound does not work is due to the conflicts with the playback settings. For us to help you make the HDMI sound to work, we suggest that you answer the following questions for further research:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10?
    • Have you tried to download and install the most updated sound and display driver of your computer?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps on this
    article
    as our initial troubleshooting and see if there will be any changes on the HDMI sound.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, Apr 15, 2020
  4. DrPepper Win User

HDMI Display

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

Sound works fine only issue with me is underscan when connecting to my tv.

DrPepper, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

HDMI Display

1. HDMI Display - Similar Threads - HDMI Display

2. 3D Display Mode crashes HDMI output after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3D Display Mode crashes HDMI output after windows 11 update: Hi,After iwindows was updated to windows 11, while i was configuring some display settings i accidentally switched on the the 3D Display mode and HDMI output of my Huawei laptop started not working. After plugging out the HDMI cable and trying to fix the problem i couldn’t...
  3. 3D Display Mode crashes HDMI output after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3D Display Mode crashes HDMI output after windows 11 update: Hi,After iwindows was updated to windows 11, while i was configuring some display settings i accidentally switched on the the 3D Display mode and HDMI output of my Huawei laptop started not working. After plugging out the HDMI cable and trying to fix the problem i couldn’t...
  4. I'm not able to display dual monitors and the usb port is not recognising the HDMI adaptor...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm not able to display dual monitors and the usb port is not recognising the HDMI adaptor...: I can't display dual monitors on Window 11 new laptop HDMI is not recognised as a display. Need help or advise please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-not-able-to-display-dual-monitors-and-the-usb/06552d05-45e4-4fcd-ae18-a27df57f9edd
  5. I'm not able to display dual monitors and the usb port is not recognising the HDMI adaptor...

I'm not able to display dual monitors and the usb port is not recognising the HDMI adaptor...: I can't display dual monitors on Window 11 new laptop HDMI is not recognised as a display. Need help or advise please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-not-able-to-display-dual-monitors-and-the-usb/06552d05-45e4-4fcd-ae18-a27df57f9edd
  6. Windows is creating inaccessible displays due to buggy HDMI behavior

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is creating inaccessible displays due to buggy HDMI behavior: If you connect an AVR receiver to a computer via HDMI to get audio, even if that AVR doesn't have a display connected to it, a display that YOU CANNOT SEE OR ACCESS is being added to Windows. Your mouse cursor and keyboard focus can get LOST on this fake display that doesn't...
  7. Windows is creating inaccessible displays due to buggy HDMI behavior

Windows is creating inaccessible displays due to buggy HDMI behavior: If you connect an AVR receiver to a computer via HDMI to get audio, even if that AVR doesn't have a display connected to it, a display that YOU CANNOT SEE OR ACCESS is being added to Windows. Your mouse cursor and keyboard focus can get LOST on this fake display that doesn't...
  8. HDMi connect's no display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDMi connect's no display: HDMI connects but there is no display on any monitor. Any cord lost? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-connects-no-display/4b2d72aa-c9e4-46fd-8d12-f377a40348b1
  9. HDMi connect's no display

HDMi connect's no display: HDMI connects but there is no display on any monitor. Any cord lost? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-connects-no-display/4b2d72aa-c9e4-46fd-8d12-f377a40348b1
  10. Im connected with hdmi cable, I want to display my laptop. Only blue screen shows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Im connected with hdmi cable, I want to display my laptop. Only blue screen shows: Only blue screen shows along with tool bar at bottom https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-connected-with-hdmi-cable-i-want-to-display-my/d6780634-dc8d-42ab-b7c2-06a0a2078363