Windows 10: HDMI has vanished from my laptop, how do i get it back

Discus and support HDMI has vanished from my laptop, how do i get it back in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; It worked a couple of weeks ago but now nothing, how do i fix this ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by philipbadlan, Sep 28, 2018.

1. HDMI has vanished from my laptop, how do i get it back

It worked a couple of weeks ago but now nothing, how do i fix this ?

:)

philipbadlan, Sep 28, 2018
  2. erocker Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Sep 30, 2018
  3. Connecting laptop running windows 10 to hdtv with hdmi

I'm not very tech savvy.

• I know how to run the HDMI cable between laptop and tv.
    • I know how to set my tv to use correct HDMI port.
    What I need to know is how I tell my laptop to recognize my tv and configure it to use my tv as a monitor.

Anyone that can tell me step by step how to do this in windows 10?

Thanks.

Edit 11:43 PM

Thanks for all the help. Hooked up the HDMI cable, plugged tv back in, started laptop up, switched the tv to correct HDMI port and viola...there was my laptop start screen on my tv! Didn't have to do anything but make a few display
    adjustments!

Thanks again, everyone.

MaryAnnBova, Sep 30, 2018
  4. DrPepper Win User

HDMI has vanished from my laptop, how do i get it back

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

Sound works fine only issue with me is underscan when connecting to my tv.

DrPepper, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

HDMI has vanished from my laptop, how do i get it back

1. HDMI has vanished from my laptop, how do i get it back - Similar Threads - HDMI has vanished

2. how can i get back my vanished from start bar accounts?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i get back my vanished from start bar accounts?: my administrator and other two local user account just vanished from start buttons accounts section. i didnt enter in my administrator account for so long so that the pin got expired and i didnt fix that. now just a local user account is left in the pc.for this i cant log in...
  3. how can i get back my vanished from start bar accounts?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i get back my vanished from start bar accounts?: my administrator and other two local user account just vanished from start buttons accounts section. i didnt enter in my administrator account for so long so that the pin got expired and i didnt fix that. now just a local user account is left in the pc.for this i cant log in...
  4. how can i get back my vanished from start bar accounts?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do I get my laptop back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my laptop back?: Hey! So today I noticed a weird software on my windows 10 Huawei Laptop. It took like 80 % of the cpu. Naturally I ended the task and then took on a quest to remove it. But the system would state that it was running somewhere so I could not do it :. So I took the hard path. I...
  6. How do I get my laptop back?

How do I get my laptop back?: Hey! So today I noticed a weird software on my windows 10 Huawei Laptop. It took like 80 % of the cpu. Naturally I ended the task and then took on a quest to remove it. But the system would state that it was running somewhere so I could not do it :. So I took the hard path. I...
  7. How do I get my laptop back?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Hi - my Hotmail Search function's vanished - how do I get it back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi - my Hotmail Search function's vanished - how do I get it back?: Dear Anyone.I used to have a little box in my Hotmail that was a search f unction - I just typed in the name/E_mail addy I was looking for and it found all the E_mails from that addy or name. The little box suddenly vanished about a week or so ago and I don't know how to get...
  9. Hi - my Hotmail Search function's vanished - how do I get it back?

Hi - my Hotmail Search function's vanished - how do I get it back?: Dear Anyone.I used to have a little box in my Hotmail that was a search f unction - I just typed in the name/E_mail addy I was looking for and it found all the E_mails from that addy or name. The little box suddenly vanished about a week or so ago and I don't know how to get...
  10. Hi - my Hotmail Search function's vanished - how do I get it back?

in Windows 10 Customization