Windows 10: HDMI Input App

Discus and support HDMI Input App in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I Just cant Find a way to get a usb capture card app that lest me use my laptop as a monitor I Want an app that lets me use my video capture card as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Cameron Wessels, Apr 20, 2021.

1. HDMI Input App

I Just cant Find a way to get a usb capture card app that lest me use my laptop as a monitor

I Want an app that lets me use my video capture card as a HDMI to USB Adapter but i cant find an app that i can download that makes it like a monitor.....if you can plz help would be amazing

:)

Cameron Wessels, Apr 20, 2021
  2. erocker Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Apr 20, 2021
  3. BJFish22 Win User
    Audio Issues Switching Between HDMI Inputs

Having problems with audio when switching between HDMI Inputs. Have tried updating drivers, changing output devices, windows audio restart, switching which HDMI they are on, changed HDMI cords etc. NOTHING works. We have a PC in HDMI 3 and a PS4 in HDMI 2. HDMI 2 always works fine. However, when switching back to the PC, we MUST restart the PC when we switch inputs back to it in order to receive audio.

We also have the issue if we turn off the display and leave the pc running. We must restart the entire computer before we receive audio in the PC input. We are assuming this is a windows issue of some sort because we don't have the issue with the PS4 input. Only when we are on the PC.

We have never had these issues before under the same setup for a few years now. Issues arose on their own in the past few months,

Any suggestions?

BJFish22, Apr 20, 2021
  4. DrPepper Win User

HDMI Input App

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

Sound works fine only issue with me is underscan when connecting to my tv.

DrPepper, Apr 20, 2021
Thema:

HDMI Input App

1. HDMI Input App - Similar Threads - HDMI Input App

2. Intel HD 620 Graphics No HDMI Input

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel HD 620 Graphics No HDMI Input: I have a Gigabyte brix gb-bri7h-8550 i7 barebone system with the Intel HD 620 integrated graphics. It was happily using extended display using HDMI and display port for over a year then one day the extended display stopped working. Now the monitor on HDMI port will not...
  3. HDMI input through HDMI socket

HDMI input through HDMI socket: I have a Panasonic HDC-SD10 digital HD movie camera. Is it possible to input from the camera to my HP 15-dw1509na laptop running windows 10, through the HDMI socket on the laptop....
  4. Input lag with HDMI, but not with Display port?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Input lag with HDMI, but not with Display port?: I've tried it on two different displays, monitor and FireTV. The lag with display port + monitor is fine, but hdmi is horrendous with either and FireTV doesn't have DP. I see mentions of different configs to help with HDMI lag, but I'm getting a solid half second of lag....
  5. using hdmi input

using hdmi input: how do I get roku stick content through hdmi port on my computer to my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-hdmi-input/8c88f53b-6e2a-4464-b892-6314afe5d8a5
  6. HDMI connection Input or Output?

HDMI connection Input or Output?: I have a HP Laptop 15 and only ONE 1 HDMI connection. Is this an Input or Output? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-connection-input-or-output/d9fa377b-5491-4362-a79c-e306a05241c3
  7. windows 10 hdmi input

windows 10 hdmi input: HI I have a camera (Nikon D3100 and a Cannon XA10) that I'm trying to use to create on my Dell. The computer wont recognize when I plug the HDMI cable into the import. I rebooted, updated the drivers and still nothing....
  8. Audio Issues Switching Between HDMI Inputs

Audio Issues Switching Between HDMI Inputs: Having problems with audio when switching between HDMI Inputs. Have tried updating drivers, changing output devices, windows audio restart, switching which HDMI they are on, changed HDMI cords etc. NOTHING works. We have a PC in HDMI 3 and a PS4 in HDMI 2. HDMI 2 always works...
  9. HP pavilion laptop HDMI input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP pavilion laptop HDMI input: can I connect a xbox 360 to my HP pavilion laptop, does it have HDMI input? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-laptop-hdmi-input/f488f931-d21c-4e7b-a3ea-34ea1d9c93aa
  10. HDMI INPUT

HDMI INPUT: I have a desktop PC that has and HDMI port for input. Can it be used with the Amazon Firestick? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-input/2a278d2e-fd1d-4612-b29d-456a43d043c3

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop hdmi app