Windows 10: HDMI INPUT

Discus and support HDMI INPUT in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a desktop PC that has and HDMI port for input. Can it be used with the Amazon Firestick?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BetsyCraft, Mar 2, 2019.

1. HDMI INPUT

I have a desktop PC that has and HDMI port for input. Can it be used with the Amazon Firestick?

:)

BetsyCraft, Mar 2, 2019
  2. erocker Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Mar 2, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    HDMI Input doesn't connect

Hi NoahM04,

Does your laptop have HDMI input?

Only a very few laptops have HDMI input, HDMI on laptops is normally for sending a signal to an external monitor . .

DaveM121, Mar 2, 2019
  4. DrPepper Win User

HDMI INPUT

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

Sound works fine only issue with me is underscan when connecting to my tv.

DrPepper, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

HDMI INPUT

1. HDMI INPUT - Similar Threads - HDMI INPUT

2. Why is my omen computer suddenly losing input to all USB devices & HDMI input?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my omen computer suddenly losing input to all USB devices & HDMI input?: I have a Omen 30L desktop computer with a huge issue. Whenever I am gaming everything shuts off but the computer. To go into dept every USB device stops working and thr HDMI becomes not readable but the computer stays running but has no response to the power button forcing me...
  3. Why is my omen computer suddenly losing input to all USB devices & HDMI input?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my omen computer suddenly losing input to all USB devices & HDMI input?: I have a Omen 30L desktop computer with a huge issue. Whenever I am gaming everything shuts off but the computer. To go into dept every USB device stops working and thr HDMI becomes not readable but the computer stays running but has no response to the power button forcing me...
  4. How could I display an HDMI input as a windowed program in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How could I display an HDMI input as a windowed program in Windows 10?: I'm wondering if there is some kind of program I could use that would read my HDMI input and spit it back out as a window in Windows 10, so I could then stream it or use other applications while using it....
  5. How could I display an HDMI input as a windowed program in Windows 10?

How could I display an HDMI input as a windowed program in Windows 10?: I'm wondering if there is some kind of program I could use that would read my HDMI input and spit it back out as a window in Windows 10, so I could then stream it or use other applications while using it....
  6. When using a displayport usb-c input and a hdmi input, hdmi turns off when lid closed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When using a displayport usb-c input and a hdmi input, hdmi turns off when lid closed: I have one monitor that's 3440*1440 which needs a displayport to work above 50hzI have another that's 1080pIf they're both connected via usb-c to hdmi, closing the laptop lids would have them both display, although the larger monitor is stuck on a lower framerate.If I have...
  7. When using a displayport usb-c input and a hdmi input, hdmi turns off when lid closed

When using a displayport usb-c input and a hdmi input, hdmi turns off when lid closed: I have one monitor that's 3440*1440 which needs a displayport to work above 50hzI have another that's 1080pIf they're both connected via usb-c to hdmi, closing the laptop lids would have them both display, although the larger monitor is stuck on a lower framerate.If I have...
  8. will my laptop a newer Lenovo be able to accept an hdmi cable input from a device or is it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    will my laptop a newer Lenovo be able to accept an hdmi cable input from a device or is it...: will my laptop a newer Lenovo be able to accept an HDMI cable input from a device, or is it a output HDMI port only? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-my-laptop-a-newer-lenovo-be-able-to-accept-an/4142147d-ac5c-4691-b89f-2b9736e7717c
  9. will my laptop a newer Lenovo be able to accept an hdmi cable input from a device or is it...

will my laptop a newer Lenovo be able to accept an hdmi cable input from a device or is it...: will my laptop a newer Lenovo be able to accept an HDMI cable input from a device, or is it a output HDMI port only? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-my-laptop-a-newer-lenovo-be-able-to-accept-an/4142147d-ac5c-4691-b89f-2b9736e7717c
  10. will my laptop a newer Lenovo be able to accept an hdmi cable input from a device or is it...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware