Windows 10: hdmi issues

Discus and support hdmi issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello I just bought a brand new hp and when I plug in the hdmi to my tv it just makes a beeping sound and the screen turns on and off. any sugestions?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by allrunner, Dec 27, 2019.

1. allrunner Win User

hdmi issues

hello I just bought a brand new hp and when I plug in the hdmi to my tv it just makes a beeping sound and the screen turns on and off. any sugestions?

:)

allrunner, Dec 27, 2019
  2. DrPepper Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

Sound works fine only issue with me is underscan when connecting to my tv.

DrPepper, Dec 27, 2019
  3. erocker Win User
    Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Dec 27, 2019
  4. hdmi issues

HDMI

Hi Craig,

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please try the methods below and check if it works.

Method 1:

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check.

Let’s first check if “HDMI Output” is selected as the default device.

Follow these steps:

• Click Start and select
      Control Panel.
    • On the right hand side of the screen, under
      View by: click the drop-down icon and select Large icons.
    • Click Sound.
    • If you do not have the
      HDMI Output listed under “Playback” tab, right click in the
      playback window and select Show Disabled Device and
      Show Disconnected Device.
    • If the HDMI Output option appears, right-click
      HDMI Output and select Default
      Device.
    Now the audio must be playing on HDMI

Method 2:

I suggest you to update the HDMI drivers. Refer the below link to check how to update drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update drivers in
    Windows 10

If the issue persist, try to update the recent HDMI drivers from the manufacturer’s website and check if the issue is resolved.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

hdmi issues

1. hdmi issues - Similar Threads - hdmi issues

2. Hdmi issue on c850 1g2 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hdmi issue on c850 1g2 laptop: Hey everyone! My dad has a toshiba satellite c850 1g2 laptop. And it has an issue. After an upgrade to ssd new os installed. the laptop won't output to hdmi. The screen is broken and vga is broken. Before the upgrade the hdmi was working fine. This laptop is very important to...
  3. Hdmi issue on c850 1g2 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hdmi issue on c850 1g2 laptop: Hey everyone! My dad has a toshiba satellite c850 1g2 laptop. And it has an issue. After an upgrade to ssd new os installed. the laptop won't output to hdmi. The screen is broken and vga is broken. Before the upgrade the hdmi was working fine. This laptop is very important to...
  4. Issue with two external monitors need to reconnect HDMI to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with two external monitors need to reconnect HDMI to work: Hi, I am struggling with a weird issue while trying to work with two external monitors. My setup:1st monitor: ASUS TUF 34" 3440x1440@120Hz2nd monitor: AOC Curved 24" 1920x1080@120HzLaptop: Asus TUF F15 90NR0754-M00310Docking station: i-tec TB3TRIPLEDOCKPDFYI: I have the...
  5. Issue with two external monitors need to reconnect HDMI to work

Issue with two external monitors need to reconnect HDMI to work: Hi, I am struggling with a weird issue while trying to work with two external monitors. My setup:1st monitor: ASUS TUF 34" 3440x1440@120Hz2nd monitor: AOC Curved 24" 1920x1080@120HzLaptop: Asus TUF F15 90NR0754-M00310Docking station: i-tec TB3TRIPLEDOCKPDFYI: I have the...
  6. Issue with two external monitors need to reconnect HDMI to work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. How to resolve my HDMI port/Extended display issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve my HDMI port/Extended display issue?: I run Windows 11 on my Acer Aspire 5 laptop with Intel Xe graphics. I have an Acer full HD monitor connected through HDMI to my laptop. I have been having issues connecting my extended display for the last few days. Every morning when I get down for work, my monitor is not...
  8. How to resolve my HDMI port/Extended display issue?

How to resolve my HDMI port/Extended display issue?: I run Windows 11 on my Acer Aspire 5 laptop with Intel Xe graphics. I have an Acer full HD monitor connected through HDMI to my laptop. I have been having issues connecting my extended display for the last few days. Every morning when I get down for work, my monitor is not...
  9. Dell 7330 with Audio via HDMI real-time audio issue

Dell 7330 with Audio via HDMI real-time audio issue: Hello,My company just upgraded me to this new laptop. With my old work laptop Dell 7530 from 2018 8th gen i7, I had no issues with audio via HDMI. My connection for audio is as follows which is the same as my old work laptop:Laptop -> Dell WD19 Dock -> HDMI cable to Dell...
  10. Dell 7330 with Audio via HDMI real-time audio issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell 7330 with Audio via HDMI real-time audio issue: Hello,My company just upgraded me to this new laptop. With my old work laptop Dell 7530 from 2018 8th gen i7, I had no issues with audio via HDMI. My connection for audio is as follows which is the same as my old work laptop:Laptop -> Dell WD19 Dock -> HDMI cable to Dell...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 enhanced hdmi