Windows 10: HDMI laptop to TV - No Signal

Discus and support HDMI laptop to TV - No Signal in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a HP envy J140-na laptop. Specs: Core i5 4th gen, 8gb ram, Nvidia GeForce 840M 2gb graphics card, Intel HD 4600 onboard graphics,Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sammy_224, Apr 26, 2020.

1. HDMI laptop to TV - No Signal

I have a HP envy J140-na laptop.

Specs: Core i5 4th gen, 8gb ram, Nvidia GeForce 840M 2gb graphics card, Intel HD 4600 onboard graphics,Windows 10 x64.

I am trying to connect my laptop to a full hd HDTV, using HDMI cable, but the TV shows no signal, no picture or audio at all.

I have checked the cables and HDMI ports on TV to rule out cable and port problems, i have tries to connect other laptops and they work very well without any issue.

I have tried updating, uninstalling, reinstalling the graphics and audio drivers, as well the bios drivers. Finally i did a fresh and clean install of Windows 10 as well and updated all the drivers.

But still there's no picture on the TV.

The thing is the laptop recognizes the HDTV when i connect the cable. I can see the TV in the audio and the Intel graphics control panel as well. I can change the settings for the TV in the Intel control panel, as well as the TV shows up in the display settings and detects it.

But doesn't matter what i do, there's no picture on the TV.

Please guys if you have a solution to this I am all ears.

submitted by /u/sammy_224
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sammy_224, Apr 26, 2020

2. laptop to tv by hdmi

I'm trying to connect my laptop to my tv by hdmi cable but says no signal

KimberlyGibbs1, Apr 26, 2020
  3. Gman_640 Win User
    'No signal' on external monitor when connected to laptop via HDMI

'No signal' on external monitor when connected to laptop via HDMI

Gman_640, Apr 26, 2020
  4. HDMI laptop to TV - No Signal

No signal after connecting Lenovo laptop to my TV using HDMI

I have connected my Lenovo laptop to my tv using hdmi cable but no signal on tv. I m using widows 10

pl. help

[Original title: hdmi]

Pratapshah, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

HDMI laptop to TV - No Signal

1. HDMI laptop to TV - No Signal - Similar Threads - HDMI laptop Signal

2. hdmi tv

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hdmi tv: I had hdmi for two years. I cleaned my laptop and now on my tv screen only shows image of my laptop back ground. It will not let me use my tv as a screen, but I do have sound that comes from my tv that is from the laptop. Can anybody explain to me what happen or how to fix...
  3. TV shows "no signal" when connected to laptop with Windows 10 via HDMI

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    TV shows "no signal" when connected to laptop with Windows 10 via HDMI: I have an Asus laptop with Nvidia GTX 1070.For three years i've been using a TV as a monitor.Last week I bought a new TV.I tried to connect my laptop to the new TV, and the TV shows "Weak or no connection".The only difference between the old TV and the new one, is that the...
  4. Hdmi - laptop - tv

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Hdmi - laptop - tv: Hi I recently installed win10 64 on my old Dell laptop. Ram:4gb, Intel core i3 cpu m330, 2,13ghz Graphic: Intel HD graphics I have a problem with connecting my laptop to tv using hdmi cable. First of all: it works if the tv is turned on first then laptop. If I try to do it...
  5. Hdmi - laptop - tv

in Windows 10 Support
    Hdmi - laptop - tv: Hi I recently installed win10 64 on my old Dell laptop. Ram:4gb, Intel core i3 cpu m330, 2,13ghz Graphic: Intel HD graphics I have a problem with connecting my laptop to tv using hdmi cable. First of all: it works if the tv is turned on first then laptop. If I try to do it...
  6. Laptop HDMI into a 4K TV.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop HDMI into a 4K TV.: I'm trying to hook a (new) laptop into a new 4K TV to use as an external monitor. When I plug the HDMI cord in, Windows recognizes the 2nd monitor with all the settings but no signal shows up on the TV. I lowered the aspect ratio from the 4K TV in the adapter settings to...
  7. No HDMI signal?

No HDMI signal?: This is a brand new Dell XPS 3890 dekstop; just got it last Tuesday (Windows 10 Home). I got notification from Dell that I had a BIOS update, so I clicked to install it. Ever since I installed it, whenever I put my computer to sleep, start or restart I get these messages on...
  8. No HDMI signal?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No HDMI signal?: This is a brand new Dell XPS 3890 dekstop; just got it last Tuesday (Windows 10 Home). I got notification from Dell that I had a BIOS update, so I clicked to install it. Ever since I installed it, whenever I put my computer to sleep, start or restart I get these messages on...
  9. no HDMI signal

no HDMI signal: I have an ASUS monitor and ASUS desktop with a graphics card not on board graphics. I have an HDMI cable from the monitor to the video card. Today for the first time while on the internet my screen froze and then went blue saying no HDMI signal. I tried everything but still...
  10. 4K60 signal to TV over HDMI problem

4K60 signal to TV over HDMI problem: Hello! I'm trying to connect my new PC with a LG TV (49UF7077), but the TV keeps saying "no signal" no matter what I try. The TV sees that something is connected though. And the Geforce control panel quickly and correctly finds the TV and its native resolution and other...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i cant share laptop to tv with hdmi