Windows 10: HDMI - No signal after Windows boot.

Discus and support HDMI - No signal after Windows boot. in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi i recently bought a new monitor,is an LG IPS full hd monitor and it come with 1xVGA and 1xHDMI,on VGA everything is fine,but if i want to use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by MariusPetran, Jan 5, 2017.

1. HDMI - No signal after Windows boot.

Hi i recently bought a new monitor,is an LG IPS full hd monitor and it come with 1xVGA and 1xHDMI,on VGA everything is fine,but if i want to use HDMI,after the windows finish the boot,and proced to log in screen,the monitor lost his signal,even in safe mode,i don't know why and how to resolve this *Sad
    I really want to use HDMI for a better quality.

:)

MariusPetran, Jan 5, 2017

2. Got VGA no signal (HDMI no signal) error after last Windows 10 Insider Preview update

As what SergeiMerchenko mentioned, though your hardware is not outdated, you may be facing compatibility issues on your monitor and computer. The graphics card that you have in your computer may no longer be compatible with your
    Windows 10 Operating System. We suggest that you consult with the computer manufacturer and see what options you have in getting the graphics card with your new
    Windows 10 OS.

Regards.

Freddrick Pal, Jan 5, 2017
  3. Got VGA no signal (HDMI no signal) error after last Windows 10 Insider Preview update

Hi,

Since you are having challenges with your computer displaying No Signal after installing the latest update for
    build: 14955, let us go ahead and try to boot your computer to
    Safe Mode with Networking

This way, only the basic files and drivers necessary to run Windows are started and we can access the Internet to troubleshoot any issues existing on your graphics card driver. Click on the link below to know how you can perform this step:

Advanced startup options (including safe mode)

Let us know how it goes.

Freddrick Pal, Jan 5, 2017
  4. HDMI - No signal after Windows boot.

Hi there MariusPetran.

I would probably start by checking if you have the latest graphics card driver by searching your model number on your PC's manufactures website (e.g Toshiba, Acer etc...). Then go to support, driver download. Select OS as Windows 10 Pro, with either 32-bit or 64-bit (whichever one you have).

How about initally using your VGA connection to boot and login to Windows, then switch to HDMI (making sure VGA cable is fully unplugged and HDMI cable is plugged in at both ends).

Could you also provide the manufacture and model number of your PC and new Monitor? It could be just a case of configuring the PC or monitor in a certain way to establish a connection.

ellellell1, Jan 7, 2017
  5. Thanks for response,i've tried to uninstall the drivers and reinstall them,but didn't work,so today i did a clean install with only HDMI cable plugged in,and it worked *Smile.
    I still didn't know what was the problem,why windows refused to give HDMI signal to my monitor ? it was like the windows knows only VGA Mode,i think was a bug,maybe i will report it to Microsoft/Nvidia.
    In any case,to people who will have the same problem,a clean install with HDMI cable connected during the instalation,will resolve the issue.

MariusPetran, Jan 13, 2017
  6. Nice work! *Smile

Yes that is very strange. It could just be the way windows installed the monitor via HDMI incorrectly but a clean install sounds like the way to go. For those who do indeed have the same problem, do try to fix the issue before doing a clean install. Make sure to backup everything and refer to the clean install tutorial.

ellellell1, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

HDMI - No signal after Windows boot.

1. HDMI - No signal after Windows boot. - Similar Threads - HDMI signal boot

2. pc no hdmi signal on boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc no hdmi signal on boot: after getting an black screen my pc is not booting my ram and c drive works 100% percent because im using an differant computer with it can some one help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-no-hdmi-signal-on-boot/a56a365f-d813-42e0-a635-b9ce38bdec94
  3. pc no hdmi signal on boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc no hdmi signal on boot: after getting an black screen my pc is not booting my ram and c drive works 100% percent because im using an differant computer with it can some one help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-no-hdmi-signal-on-boot/a56a365f-d813-42e0-a635-b9ce38bdec94
  4. pc no hdmi signal on boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. HDMI no signal after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDMI no signal after windows update: I updated my windows when I shut it down then when I turned my computer on again, it just tells me HDMI no signal. My pc is on and my HDMI cable is working since it was working this morning until I updated my windows....
  6. HDMI no signal after windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HDMI no signal after windows update: I updated my windows when I shut it down then when I turned my computer on again, it just tells me HDMI no signal. My pc is on and my HDMI cable is working since it was working this morning until I updated my windows....
  7. HDMI no signal after windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. No HDMI signal?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    No HDMI signal?: This is a brand new Dell XPS 3890 dekstop; just got it last Tuesday (Windows 10 Home). I got notification from Dell that I had a BIOS update, so I clicked to install it. Ever since I installed it, whenever I put my computer to sleep, start or restart I get these messages on...
  9. No HDMI signal?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No HDMI signal?: This is a brand new Dell XPS 3890 dekstop; just got it last Tuesday (Windows 10 Home). I got notification from Dell that I had a BIOS update, so I clicked to install it. Ever since I installed it, whenever I put my computer to sleep, start or restart I get these messages on...
  10. no HDMI signal

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    no HDMI signal: I have an ASUS monitor and ASUS desktop with a graphics card not on board graphics. I have an HDMI cable from the monitor to the video card. Today for the first time while on the internet my screen froze and then went blue saying no HDMI signal. I tried everything but still...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hdmi - no signal after windows boot.

2. hdmi to vga boot no signal after startup

3. win 10 hdmi signal loss at login screen

4. windows 10 hdmi signal lost on login