Windows 10: HDMI no sound after i update windows 1903

Discus and support HDMI no sound after i update windows 1903 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi guys i have a problem with my laptop asus. No sound in my TV and just showing video. This happen when i update my windows to 1903. Before i update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AgungMillenienbun, Jul 2, 2019.

1. HDMI no sound after i update windows 1903

Hi guys i have a problem with my laptop asus. No sound in my TV and just showing video. This happen when i update my windows to 1903. Before i update work fine no prob. I can't roll back. I'm search this problem Youtube anything it doesn't work. MY VGA was lastest updated including sound video controler everything lastest update. I want roll back but i can't. Please tell me how to fix it. In playback device it's no showing in hidden or not

:)

AgungMillenienbun, Jul 2, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Hdmi sound not working

Hi Peter,

One possible reason why the HDMI sound does not work is due to the conflicts with the playback settings. For us to help you make the HDMI sound to work, we suggest that you answer the following questions for further research:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10?
    • Have you tried to download and install the most updated sound and display driver of your computer?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps on this
    article
    as our initial troubleshooting and see if there will be any changes on the HDMI sound.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, Jul 2, 2019
  3. no sound through hdmi to tv

Hi,

The HDMI might not be set as default. To set this as default please follow these steps:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Choose Sound.
    • Select Change system sounds.
    • Click Playback.
    • Then select the device.
    • At the bottom, click Set Default.
    • Click Apply and OK.

If the troubleshooting steps above did not work for you, try changing a different HDMI cable.

Keep us updated with the result.

Robert Caw, Jul 2, 2019
  4. kevfas Win User

HDMI no sound after i update windows 1903

no sound through hdmi to tv

this doesn't work there are no devices showing only the speakers there are none hidden or disabled

kevfas, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

HDMI no sound after i update windows 1903

1. HDMI no sound after i update windows 1903 - Similar Threads - HDMI sound update

2. So HDMI sound and Realtek sound still not working after update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So HDMI sound and Realtek sound still not working after update.: So the sound went off after the windows 10 update. My laptop says all drivers are up to date. Now windows says the speakers are working but no sound comes out. I have to use headphones or a sound bar. All tests say the speakers work. For moments they play sound but then stop....
  3. So HDMI sound and Realtek sound still not working after update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So HDMI sound and Realtek sound still not working after update.: So the sound went off after the windows 10 update. My laptop says all drivers are up to date. Now windows says the speakers are working but no sound comes out. I have to use headphones or a sound bar. All tests say the speakers work. For moments they play sound but then stop....
  4. So HDMI sound and Realtek sound still not working after update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Sound lost after Windows update to 1903

Sound lost after Windows update to 1903: Hi, I have a Windows 10 Pro Build 1903 that lost its sound. After the latest update I no longer have a "Speaker" output under my sound devices. The device is a SB X-Fi, connected to simple speakers. I've followed many various threads on how to fix (disable/re-enable,...
  6. No sound after updating to 1903

No sound after updating to 1903: So I finally got 1903 update but after it was installed I had no sound (there was some notification which led to Windows to mess up my sound settings) and tried changing settings and place of speakers plug in soundcard but no avail. Sounds worked just fine in 1809 and...
  7. no hdmi sound after windows 10 update 1903

in Windows 10 Customization
    no hdmi sound after windows 10 update 1903: My laptop updated windows 10 last week but since then I have been unable to play sound through my hdmi cable to my tv. This means I can't watch netflix or youtube videos. I had a look in the Sound box and then at Playback. In that box only my computer speakers appear. My tv...
  8. Windows sound problem after disconnecting HDMI

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows sound problem after disconnecting HDMI: So today I connected my laptop to the tv using HDMI and d was fine. Then when I unplugged the HDMI cable from my laptop...the sound of my laptop has suddenly gone very low. No its s showing on the sound bar and and inthe B&O speakers tab as full volume but the sound is...
  9. Windows 10 1903 no sound over hdmi (intel audio graphics)

Windows 10 1903 no sound over hdmi (intel audio graphics): hi, i have a nevest intel drivers, on the previous version of windows everything was working. Now on teh 1903 when i'm plugin in a hdmi display for the first time the sound is good. But when im changeing the resolution, play a game on full screen, or unplug and plug again...
  10. After Windows 10 update, HDMI has no sound.

After Windows 10 update, HDMI has no sound.: Every time after Windows10 update, monitor which is connected through HDMI has no sound. Of course, I can fix it by plugging in and out HDMI cable or install NVIDIA driver, but I can not always do this after Windows 10 update, right? How should I address it permanently?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sound blaster audigy 2 windows 10 drivers

2. sound blaster audigy 2 zs no sound in win 10

3. Creative Audigy 2 ZS and Windows 10 1903 update

4. no sound hdmi tv windows 10 1903,
  5. microsoft 1903 update lost hdmi audio on tv,
  6. Sound Blaster audigy sound gone after Microsoft update,
  7. sound blaster audigy 2 zs windows 10 driver,
  8. sound through hdmi windows 10 pro version 1903,
  9. win 10 1903 problems hdmi audio,
  10. no monitor sound after 1903 update,
  11. sound through hdmi on win 10,