Windows 10: hdmi not detected so external monitor can't be used after intall of lates windows update

Discus and support hdmi not detected so external monitor can't be used after intall of lates windows update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello,I have an old Acer Aspire E1-572https://www.acer.com/ac/sv/SE/content/support-product/4776?b=1Before windows update both my external monitors... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by OTFR, Aug 19, 2022.

1. OTFR Win User

hdmi not detected so external monitor can't be used after intall of lates windows update

Hello,I have an old Acer Aspire E1-572https://www.acer.com/ac/sv/SE/content/support-product/4776?b=1Before windows update both my external monitors connected via hdmi worked fine but after the latest windows update both fails to be detected.Both monitors work on another computer.The update seems to have broken the igfx drivers.Graphics card Intel HD 4400windows 10 home editionVGA out works fine but HDMI is broken. My monitor has only HDMI.Hope you can help. Best regards /O

:)

2. MisterTFU Win User

Laptop not detecting external monitor

I'm using a laptop with an RTX 380.

I used an external monitor via Hdmi and it worked fine,

until I connected a USB webcam.

I was receiving a video via the camera app for about 5 seconds. After that, both monitors started flickering black and than the external monitor just wasn't detected anymore.

I Updated windows and reinstalled the Geforce driver multiple times without success.

The laptop is still not detecting any monitors via the Hdmi-port.

MisterTFU, Aug 19, 2022
  3. Windows 10 update doesn't detect external monitors

has a solution been put forth yet on the Windows 10 update killing our external monitors yet? I updated my Dell laptop in late November and lost my external 20" LG monitors and the on-line tech support had to uninstall the update and go back to an older
    version of Windows to get them both to work again. I came in this morning and found my laptop had been updated again and am back to the same issue with the non-detect of both of my external monitors. Windows does detect my HDMI connected LG monitor but not
    my USB connected monitor. this is a huge loss of productivity to me and I may have to consider moving to a Mac based environment if Microsoft doesn't fix this immediately

tomlindenmayer, Aug 19, 2022
  4. marc1_789 Win User

hdmi not detected so external monitor can't be used after intall of lates windows update

dell latitude e7240 not detecting external monitor through hdmi

dell latitude e7240 not detecting external monitor through hdmi

marc1_789, Aug 19, 2022
Thema:

1. hdmi not detected so external monitor can't be used after intall of lates windows update - Similar Threads - hdmi detected external

2. Windows constantly detect and then can't detect external monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows constantly detect and then can't detect external monitor: Like the title says, when connecting my laptop to my tv it constantly goes through the animation when it detects an external display nothing appears on the TV. If I leave the display settings page up I can see that it does detect the display but then loses connection. I have...
  3. Windows constantly detect and then can't detect external monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows constantly detect and then can't detect external monitor: Like the title says, when connecting my laptop to my tv it constantly goes through the animation when it detects an external display nothing appears on the TV. If I leave the display settings page up I can see that it does detect the display but then loses connection. I have...
  4. External HDMI monitor not detected after latest WIndows 11 updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External HDMI monitor not detected after latest WIndows 11 updates: Hi, After installing Windows updates on my Windows 11 powered ASUS ROG laptop, I cannot connect to any external HDMI monitors, nor are they detected from the 'Displays' menu in Windows. I can attest that there is no chance that this is a hardware issue, as the laptop is...
  5. External HDMI monitor not detected after latest WIndows 11 updates

External HDMI monitor not detected after latest WIndows 11 updates: Hi, After installing Windows updates on my Windows 11 powered ASUS ROG laptop, I cannot connect to any external HDMI monitors, nor are they detected from the 'Displays' menu in Windows. I can attest that there is no chance that this is a hardware issue, as the laptop is...
  6. hdmi not detected so external monitor can't be used after intall of lates windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hdmi not detected so external monitor can't be used after intall of lates windows update: Hello,I have an old Acer Aspire E1-572https://www.acer.com/ac/sv/SE/content/support-product/4776?b=1Before windows update both my external monitors connected via hdmi worked fine but after the latest windows update both fails to be detected.Both monitors work on another...
  7. hdmi not detected so external monitor can't be used after intall of lates windows update

hdmi not detected so external monitor can't be used after intall of lates windows update: Hello,I have an old Acer Aspire E1-572https://www.acer.com/ac/sv/SE/content/support-product/4776?b=1Before windows update both my external monitors connected via hdmi worked fine but after the latest windows update both fails to be detected.Both monitors work on another...
  8. HDMI not detecting monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDMI not detecting monitor: Hi,I am WFH at the moment and have been using my laptop and Dell monitor for a dual screen, it was working fine first thing this morning but Windows then did some form of update and now the monitor is not being detected through the HDMI cable, I tried this with another cable...
  9. HDMI not detecting monitor

HDMI not detecting monitor: Hi,I am WFH at the moment and have been using my laptop and Dell monitor for a dual screen, it was working fine first thing this morning but Windows then did some form of update and now the monitor is not being detected through the HDMI cable, I tried this with another cable...
  10. External monitor connected and detected, but no HDMI signal

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External monitor connected and detected, but no HDMI signal: Hi All,I purchased a Acer Predator Triton 500 model PT515-52 laptop, with an RTX 2070S with Max Q, running Windows 10. I have a Samsung external monitor that I have been using with my other laptop, which is an ASUS Zenbook. As soon as I plug in this laptop, the external...