Windows 10: hdmi not working

Discus and support hdmi not working in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I am asking about this again because I never got a solution. When I plug in the hdmi cable between my desktop PC and my big screen tv, things can get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by huffman, Jun 16, 2019.

1. huffman Win User

hdmi not working

I am asking about this again because I never got a solution.

When I plug in the hdmi cable between my desktop PC and my big screen tv, things can get a little crazy. That means nothing will open full screen on the pc monitor. Therefore I can not immolate what is on the monitor to the big screen tv.

It has been suggested that I don't have the right drivers or no drivers at all for the hdmi.

Does anyone know how to update these drives?
    Thank you.

:)

huffman, Jun 16, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Hdmi sound not working

Hi Peter,

One possible reason why the HDMI sound does not work is due to the conflicts with the playback settings. For us to help you make the HDMI sound to work, we suggest that you answer the following questions for further research:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10?
    • Have you tried to download and install the most updated sound and display driver of your computer?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps on this
    article
    as our initial troubleshooting and see if there will be any changes on the HDMI sound.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, Jun 16, 2019
  3. erocker Win User
    Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Jun 16, 2019
  4. DrPepper Win User

hdmi not working

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

Sound works fine only issue with me is underscan when connecting to my tv.

DrPepper, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

hdmi not working

1. hdmi not working - Similar Threads - hdmi working

2. Samsung Monitor not working with satechi HDMI-to-usbc port

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung Monitor not working with satechi HDMI-to-usbc port: Hi, I have recently installed two Samsung Odissey 240Hz monitors to connect them to a Lenovo Laptop. Since the laptop has a single HDMI port I bought a Satechi Port. The monitor connected directly to the laptop HDMI port works fine, but if I try to connect it through the port...
  3. Samsung Monitor not working with satechi HDMI-to-usbc port

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung Monitor not working with satechi HDMI-to-usbc port: Hi, I have recently installed two Samsung Odissey 240Hz monitors to connect them to a Lenovo Laptop. Since the laptop has a single HDMI port I bought a Satechi Port. The monitor connected directly to the laptop HDMI port works fine, but if I try to connect it through the port...
  4. HDMI not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDMI not working: I bought a 2 HDMI, vga and a dvi-d imports, the other HDMI doesn`t work and i have ran the window key + r and ran the program devmgmt.msc and it still did not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-not-working/eac7c5e9-c483-473b-a428-7c79f1772727
  5. HDMI not working

HDMI not working: I bought a 2 HDMI, vga and a dvi-d imports, the other HDMI doesn`t work and i have ran the window key + r and ran the program devmgmt.msc and it still did not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-not-working/eac7c5e9-c483-473b-a428-7c79f1772727
  6. HDMI not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How do I connect my laptop to my tv using hdmi it’s not working now that I got windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I connect my laptop to my tv using hdmi it’s not working now that I got windows 11...: How do I connect my laptop to my tv using hdmi it’s not working now that I got windows 11 and I downloaded all the drivers is there a way I can connect it to the tv and use the tv as a second monitor...
  8. How do I connect my laptop to my tv using hdmi it’s not working now that I got windows 11...

How do I connect my laptop to my tv using hdmi it’s not working now that I got windows 11...: How do I connect my laptop to my tv using hdmi it’s not working now that I got windows 11 and I downloaded all the drivers is there a way I can connect it to the tv and use the tv as a second monitor...
  9. Brightness change on new Framework Laptop doesn't work and can't use HDMI of usbc dock...

Brightness change on new Framework Laptop doesn't work and can't use HDMI of usbc dock...: System:Framework 13 with:-CPU: AMD Ryzen™ 5 7640U-SSD: WD Black SN770 1TB-RAM: Crucial 32GB 2x16 5600mhz CTK16G56C46S5-Dock: ugreen usb c hub ethernet hdmi 4k 60hz SKU:10919I can't change the brightness of my screen, no matter what I do. The buttons don't work, settings don't...
  10. Brightness change on new Framework Laptop doesn't work and can't use HDMI of usbc dock...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness change on new Framework Laptop doesn't work and can't use HDMI of usbc dock...: System:Framework 13 with:-CPU: AMD Ryzen™ 5 7640U-SSD: WD Black SN770 1TB-RAM: Crucial 32GB 2x16 5600mhz CTK16G56C46S5-Dock: ugreen usb c hub ethernet hdmi 4k 60hz SKU:10919I can't change the brightness of my screen, no matter what I do. The buttons don't work, settings don't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. My HDMI cable is not working it seems