Windows 10: HDMI output not working on my Dell Inspiron 17

Discus and support HDMI output not working on my Dell Inspiron 17 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop will not longer connect to my Dell monitor via HDMI. I have used three different cables, none work. I have verified it is not the monitor nor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Clo1213, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Clo1213 Win User

HDMI output not working on my Dell Inspiron 17

My laptop will not longer connect to my Dell monitor via HDMI. I have used three different cables, none work. I have verified it is not the monitor nor the HDMI cable by connecting another device to the monitor via that cable... so I have concluded it must be the actual HDMI port on my laptop. Any ideas on how to fix it?

:)

Clo1213, Jul 20, 2019
  2. CFK61 Win User

Dell Inspiron 17, 5000 Series Touchpad does not work in Windows 10

Dell Inspiron 17, 5000 Series Touchpad does not work in Windows 10.

How do I fix it? A USB mouse works but no touchpad.

Also I Click to change Dell Touchpad settings and I get an hour glass symbol but no response.

CFK61, Jul 20, 2019
  3. Dell Inspiron stopped connecting to TV with HDMI ... HELP

Dell Inspiron stopped connecting to TV with HDMI ... HELP

Trying to connect HDMI-to-HDMI on a TV for purposes of presentation ... computer had previously not been an issue when connected to projectors, but at this time will not accommodate projectors or TV. Thanks for any help.

CharlesRaffin, Jul 20, 2019
  4. Naresh_K Win User

ok got to work from hdmi and speaker but can output go from headset and hdmi

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft community forum.

To have a better understanding of the issue, please help us with the following information:

1. Are you trying to output Audio via HDMI/headset or to a speaker/headset connect to your HDMI device?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to update the audio driver and set HDMI Device
    as default device.

Regards,

Naresh_K, Jul 20, 2019
Thema:

1. HDMI output not working on my Dell Inspiron 17 - Similar Threads - HDMI output working

2. LG TV HDMI output doesn't work for specific Dell computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LG TV HDMI output doesn't work for specific Dell computers: Hi All,I have an LG TV model 65UK7500PJA and have been using two HDMI ports. Unfortunately, when I try to connect new Dell models like Latitude 5430 and 5440, it doesn't seem to work. However, the older Dell models Latitude 7390, 7490, 7270 work perfectly fine with the LG...
  3. HDMI output stopped not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDMI output stopped not working: HDMI output stopped not working after windows 11 update. I cannot detect my monitor and all my device drivers are up to date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-output-stopped-not-working/b2a38766-95ff-41ba-9024-05ae0a4acc91
  4. HDMI output stopped not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HDMI output stopped not working: HDMI output stopped not working after windows 11 update. I cannot detect my monitor and all my device drivers are up to date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-output-stopped-not-working/b2a38766-95ff-41ba-9024-05ae0a4acc91
  5. HDMI output stopped working

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HDMI output stopped working: Hello, I have an Asus TH101A with intel HD graphics from Atom X5-Z8350 CPU. My HDMI otuput is not working anymore. I know it's not a faulty hardware because I tested it on a linux live USB. I tested 3 drivers. One from ASUS (version 20.19.15.4364), one from windows update...
  6. Microphone on my Dell Inspiron is not working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone on my Dell Inspiron is not working.: Using Zoom for the first time on my new Dell Inspiron whilst I could hear other participants they could not hear me. I have run all checks and troubleshoot programs without success. Sound input troubleshoot reports amongst other things that "Both the Windows Audio and Windows...
  7. Kernel_security_check_failure on Dell Inspiron 17 7000 won’t restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel_security_check_failure on Dell Inspiron 17 7000 won’t restart: I have a Dell Inspiron 17 7000 bought in March 2020 so about nine months old. Was turning on tonight, loaded normally, then blue screen on death within a couple minutes. Ran through its percentage bar suggesting it would restart, but its now over an hour stuck at 100%...
  8. HDMI Output quit working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDMI Output quit working: We have been watching a series on Amazon Prime Video for 3 days and now my laptop just quit sending the screen video and audio through the HDMI port to our TV. Any ideas how to check or fix the HDMI port?...
  9. Dell Inspiron 17 3000 Setup - Keyboard problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell Inspiron 17 3000 Setup - Keyboard problems: I am setting up a new Dell Inspiron 17 3000 Laptop Win 10 but the keyboard does not function with 'Enter your country and birthdate' during the Windows account setup process, nor does the Windows key function work. The region settings are UK. I am not interested in setting...
  10. Dell Inspiron 17 Touch Screen not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dell Inspiron 17 Touch Screen not working: I have a Dell Inspiron 17 running Windows 10 version 1903 and my touch screen stopped working. Any suggestions I can try to get it back up and working?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i get my hdmi port to work on my dell inspiron 17 5000

2. dell inspiron 17 hdmi output

3. dell laptop hdmi port not working

4. how to use hdmi on my dell 7000,
  5. dell inspiron 15 7000 hdmi not working,
  6. dell inspiron hdmi port not working,
  7. sound on dell inspiron not working 7866,
  8. hardware setting dell 5000 hdmi not working,
  9. hdmi audio driver dell,
  10. turn on hdmi dell,
  11. hdmi display not working on dell inpiron 3580,