Windows 10: HDMI PLUG

Discus and support HDMI PLUG in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; security camera dont work whit hdmi y https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-plug/96ea468a-5df3-4848-b049-62292f9b1438 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MartinDupuis1, Oct 20, 2018.

1. HDMI PLUG

security camera dont work whit hdmi y

:)

MartinDupuis1, Oct 20, 2018
  2. erocker Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Oct 20, 2018
  3. DrPepper Win User
    Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

Sound works fine only issue with me is underscan when connecting to my tv.

DrPepper, Oct 20, 2018
  4. HDMI PLUG

PC to TV through HDMI

Hi,

Have you tried to reconfigure your audio settings? If not, try to change your audio output settings to HDMI by following the steps below:

• Press Windows ( ) key + X.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Click Hardware & Sound.
    • Click Manage Audio Devices.
    • Select the HDMI device listed under the Playback tab.
    • Click Set as default and click Ok.

Also, we suggest to update your audio driver.

Let us know how it goes.

Jessica Kal, Oct 20, 2018
Thema:

HDMI PLUG

1. HDMI PLUG - Similar Threads - HDMI PLUG

2. WHEN I PLUG IN THE HDMI FROM THE PC TO THE TV THE COLOR IS IN BLACK AND WHITE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEN I PLUG IN THE HDMI FROM THE PC TO THE TV THE COLOR IS IN BLACK AND WHITE: HP 2-n-1 to Lg tv https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-plug-in-the-hdmi-from-the-pc-to-the-tv-the/0612b73f-6c63-4e6e-8d8e-2f949299abb5
  3. WHEN I PLUG IN THE HDMI FROM THE PC TO THE TV THE COLOR IS IN BLACK AND WHITE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEN I PLUG IN THE HDMI FROM THE PC TO THE TV THE COLOR IS IN BLACK AND WHITE: HP 2-n-1 to Lg tv https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-plug-in-the-hdmi-from-the-pc-to-the-tv-the/0612b73f-6c63-4e6e-8d8e-2f949299abb5
  4. Plugged in a tv into HDMI and turned on HDR to have my computer black screen and become...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Plugged in a tv into HDMI and turned on HDR to have my computer black screen and become...: So I recently got a 4k OLED tv and connected it to my computer. When I turned on HDR the screen froze to then go black and now I cannot use my computer at all. Even hard restarting it does nothing. My screens keeping flicking on and off. Not sure what I can do about it....
  5. Plugged in a tv into HDMI and turned on HDR to have my computer black screen and become...

Plugged in a tv into HDMI and turned on HDR to have my computer black screen and become...: So I recently got a 4k OLED tv and connected it to my computer. When I turned on HDR the screen froze to then go black and now I cannot use my computer at all. Even hard restarting it does nothing. My screens keeping flicking on and off. Not sure what I can do about it....
  6. Headphones are plugged in however only my HDMI shows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones are plugged in however only my HDMI shows.: I factory reset my computer 2 days ago and when I plugged everything in only my HDMI shows as an audio device and not my pair of headphones. I have no speakers connected and my monitor/HDMI device doesn't play sound in the first place.I use:Windows 10 Pro 64-bitCPU: AMD Ryzen...
  7. Headphones are plugged in however only my HDMI shows.

Headphones are plugged in however only my HDMI shows.: I factory reset my computer 2 days ago and when I plugged everything in only my HDMI shows as an audio device and not my pair of headphones. I have no speakers connected and my monitor/HDMI device doesn't play sound in the first place.I use:Windows 10 Pro 64-bitCPU: AMD Ryzen...
  8. Headphones are plugged in however only my HDMI shows.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Enable and disable display custom scale automatic when plug in HDMI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enable and disable display custom scale automatic when plug in HDMI: Hi, people... Hope everyone is doing okay!So, when using my laptop I like to turn on custom scale, but when I use it with my monitor, I always need to turn it off and sign out of my user and that's anoying. Is there anyway to make my computer detect that and make that change...
  10. Enable and disable display custom scale automatic when plug in HDMI

Enable and disable display custom scale automatic when plug in HDMI: Hi, people... Hope everyone is doing okay!So, when using my laptop I like to turn on custom scale, but when I use it with my monitor, I always need to turn it off and sign out of my user and that's anoying. Is there anyway to make my computer detect that and make that change...