Windows 10: HDMI port not functioning - tried everything from replacing hdmi adapter, updating drivers,...

Discus and support HDMI port not functioning - tried everything from replacing hdmi adapter, updating drivers,... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,The other day, my laptop Lenovo Yoga 9i simply stopped connection to my external monitor. I normally plug the hdmi in after coming back from my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rushil Khandelwal, Oct 9, 2022.

1. HDMI port not functioning - tried everything from replacing hdmi adapter, updating drivers,...

Hello,The other day, my laptop Lenovo Yoga 9i simply stopped connection to my external monitor. I normally plug the hdmi in after coming back from my day out, and it just stopped working 2 days ago.I first tried replacing the dock station and HDMI, those two options didn't work.I then tried to plug it into another device, and it was working.I then figured, if it's a hardware issue, then another device must work with it, so I tried with another computer, and it works fine with the other computer.To try to fix it, I've done everything from reinstalling, re-enabling, and updating drivers. Nothi

:)

Rushil Khandelwal, Oct 9, 2022
  2. Try3 Win User

USB to HDMI adapter

This post contains typos.
    Mini-HDMI & Micro-HDMI are different things.

HDMI port not functioning - tried everything from replacing hdmi adapter, updating drivers,... [​IMG]

Denis

Try3, Oct 9, 2022
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    display port to hdmi no signal

Do you have the latest drivers installed for the graphics card?

If new drivers or reloading graphics card drivers doesn't fix it, the next thing I would suggest is to try the display port to HDMI adapter a couple of us have suggested already with a regular HDMI cable. If your cable is bad or you just need an adapter because for some reason a straight cable won't work - spending $20 on the adapter is a lot cheaper than new graphics card. I just installed my GTX 970 card a week ago and I had plenty of HDMI cables so that is why I went with the adapter instead of buying a new display port to hdmi cable.

NavyLCDR, Oct 9, 2022
  4. HDMI port not functioning - tried everything from replacing hdmi adapter, updating drivers,...

HDMI port non-functional

On 12/12/18 a Windows 10 update was installed with disabled the HDMI port on my Acer laptop. On 12/17 I found a fix on the Intel website that updated drivers and it worked. As of 12/24 the port is again non-functional. How do I correct this?

SteveRichter, Oct 9, 2022
Thema:

HDMI port not functioning - tried everything from replacing hdmi adapter, updating drivers,...

1. HDMI port not functioning - tried everything from replacing hdmi adapter, updating drivers,... - Similar Threads - HDMI port functioning

2. Replacing HDMI ports!

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Replacing HDMI ports!: Are HDMI ports on desktop towers easy to replace and would it be costly? Thanks!
  3. HDMI port not functioning - tried everything from replacing hdmi adapter, updating drivers,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HDMI port not functioning - tried everything from replacing hdmi adapter, updating drivers,...: Hello,The other day, my laptop Lenovo Yoga 9i simply stopped connection to my external monitor. I normally plug the hdmi in after coming back from my day out, and it just stopped working 2 days ago.I first tried replacing the dock station and HDMI, those two options didn't...
  4. HDMI port

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDMI port: when I connect the laptop to the tv through hdmi cable nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-port/18ca5c4a-adb6-4c0d-9970-21b3132930bb
  5. HDMI ports

HDMI ports: i am having a issue with one of my HDMI ports. i have two, but only one is working. i cant connect anything via that port. i cant use my second monitor. it just doesnt want to connect to anything....
  6. hdmi ports

in Windows 10 Customization
    hdmi ports: Each start of Windows 10 sends my ACER HDMI monitor signal to the other hdmi socket. Switching the plug is a nuisance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-ports/41449df5-318f-48d3-acbc-03773e97a2dc
  7. HDMI Port

HDMI Port: Is it possible to hook up a USB 3.0 adapter to a HDMI female port on my laptop by way of some device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-port/91340db1-1ef4-4b85-b00e-cf115a6aa5f7
  8. HDMI port non-functional

HDMI port non-functional: After the 12/12/18 update the HDMI port stopped functioning. I found a fix on the Intel site on 12/17/18. The port stopped working again on 12/24 and I can't find a fix. What's up?...
  9. HDMI port non-functional

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HDMI port non-functional: On 12/12/18 a Windows 10 update was installed with disabled the HDMI port on my Acer laptop. On 12/17 I found a fix on the Intel website that updated drivers and it worked. As of 12/24 the port is again non-functional. How do I correct this?...
  10. HDMI Port

HDMI Port: My HDMI port on my Dell laptop has stopped working after a Microsoft upgrade in April. It does not recognise it at all. Any thoughts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/hdmi-port/88ad78b8-7c10-4bb7-a3d8-267ea9e451b0