Windows 10: HDMI port on Toshiba Satellite S55-C5274

Discus and support HDMI port on Toshiba Satellite S55-C5274 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HDMI port on Toshiba Satellite S55-C5274 does not present to the monitor. Have up dated Intel HD Graphics drivers, Updated most current Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by John McLeaish, Feb 13, 2019.

1. HDMI port on Toshiba Satellite S55-C5274

HDMI port on Toshiba Satellite S55-C5274 does not present to the monitor. Have up dated Intel HD Graphics drivers, Updated most current Windows 10. No errors in devices. I have tested the HDMI cable with an another system (HP); it functions as advertised. Prior to Windows 10 the HDMI port functioned as an extended monitor connection. What is the Microsoft value added repair/fix/patch? Any thoughts or suggestions?

:)

John McLeaish, Feb 13, 2019

2. My Toshiba Satellite Windows 10 lost it's ability to output to HDMI port

After Windows update last month, the HDMI output stopped working. The drivers have been updated for the display adapter. nothing has worked, the PC still can not detect any HDMI device or even see the HDMI port. How do I get it back?

Toshiba Satellite L875-S7332 with Windows 10

Richard Gilbertson, Feb 13, 2019
  3. TruxtonM Win User
    Can't update Windows 10 64 bit on preinstalled Toshiba Satellite S55. Tried Windows Update troubleshooter and not able to fix.

I've been getting a BSOD error for many months. I go in and think I have it fixed but it returns and becomes more frequent. Windows Update always fails and none of the troubleshooting ever seems to help or just dead ends on me and won't tell me how to
    fix it. Toshiba Satellite S55-C5274. Preinstalled Windows 10 64 bit. BSOD code... CRITICAL PROCESS DIED. Intermittent for months. Think I have it fixed then it returns and get more frequent. None of the Microsoft support so far has been helpful. Anybody else
    have this problem? Virus checks of all sorts find nothing and none of the tech support from MS or Toshiba seems to be helpful and all "fixes" suggested just find nothing or say they can't fix it and leave me hanging.

TruxtonM, Feb 13, 2019
  4. HDMI port on Toshiba Satellite S55-C5274

WIFI Error on Toshiba Satellite S55-C

Just purchased new Toshiba Satellite S55-C with Windows 10. The network adapter is an Intel Dual Band Wireless AC-7265. I've made no changes to the newly opened computer at all.

While I can connect to the access point, internet access is periodically unavailable; internet access cuts in and out at home and/or on other networks (like at Panera). When internet access is unavailable and I run the troubleshooter in network connections,
    it says there is something wrong with the IP.

The computer came installed with McAfee.

Any thoughts?

PatrickJohnsonyz, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

HDMI port on Toshiba Satellite S55-C5274

1. HDMI port on Toshiba Satellite S55-C5274 - Similar Threads - HDMI port Toshiba

2. Toshiba laptop satellite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba laptop satellite: When I start it up it goes to hdd/ssd screen abd ask for password I can't remember it and I have no disc for recovery how can I get past this screen is there a way?...
  3. Resetting Toshiba Satellite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resetting Toshiba Satellite: How do I reset my Toshiba Satellite Windows XP laptop to factory? I’ve tried pressing & holding the “0” while clicking it on but the Warning screen will not appear only the login screen will every time I tried, I need Help please…MzKatt...
  4. Toshiba Satellite S55-B5292 Camera not found error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba Satellite S55-B5292 Camera not found error: Err code: 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> I have a built in camera on the laptop so it is not an external camera. Device Manager shows no camera. I've rebooted, still no camera. So I guess I need the right driver. Toshiba's website is not helping me locate the driver. I...
  5. Toshiba Satellite HDMI port not working

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Toshiba Satellite HDMI port not working: My wife’s Laptop is a Toshiba Satellite C75D-C; Actual Model Number:C75D-C7224X Its part number is PSCSWU-01K013 with a serial number of 8F099179S We are running the latest M/S Windows 10 HOME build 1803 17134.1130. It was sold new as Windows 10 capable and likely came with...
  6. Toshiba Satellite S55-B5132 Kernal_security_check_failure to System_service_exception:...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Toshiba Satellite S55-B5132 Kernal_security_check_failure to System_service_exception:...: Recently i experienced lots of issues with above mentioned laptop. The laptop comes with WIndows 8.1, it continuously frequently shows this error screen (1st picture) and automatically restart, after a few minutes, restart again. One time, finally computer restart and stayed...
  7. Camera and microphone gone? toshiba satellite s55-b5157

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera and microphone gone? toshiba satellite s55-b5157: My built in camera and microphone have both disappeared. The cannot be found on the device manager even after scanning for hardware changes, or rebooting. one app gives me this Microsoft error code. 0xA00F4244 <no cameras are attached>...
  8. Toshiba Satellite S55-B5280 hard drive not found after 1809 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba Satellite S55-B5280 hard drive not found after 1809 update: I tried repairing, repairing boot records, recovery in place, reinstall from USB repeatedly. NOTHING worked. I had to purchase a new hard drive for my laptop and install from USB. Is their any offer from Microsoft to pay for damaged equipment caused by updates which Home...
  9. Toshiba satellite overheating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Toshiba satellite overheating: My L55-A laptop is turning also 70+ C when cpu load up to 100%. But it is no dust, also i have cooling fan, but still happen when exposed the cpu to 100% also it turns 75 C and above when this load is so long(I'm using also third party CoreTemp and windows Task Manager). So i...
  10. My Toshiba Satellite Windows 10 lost it's ability to output to HDMI port

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Toshiba Satellite Windows 10 lost it's ability to output to HDMI port: After Windows update last month, the HDMI output stopped working. The drivers have been updated for the display adapter. nothing has worked, the PC still can not detect any HDMI device or even see the HDMI port. How do I get it back? Toshiba Satellite L875-S7332 with Windows...