Windows 10: HDMI Port

Discus and support HDMI Port in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is it possible to hook up a USB 3.0 adapter to a HDMI female port on my laptop by way of some device?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Anthony A Capobianco, Mar 13, 2020.

1. HDMI Port

Is it possible to hook up a USB 3.0 adapter to a HDMI female port on my laptop by way of some device?

:)

Anthony A Capobianco, Mar 13, 2020

2. HDMI port

Yeah, Barbara, that would be it if it's the only HDMI port.

Have you installed the camera software? Be sure to read the instructions closely and follow each step. It may or may not have you plug into the port later. So read all the steps through first.

Greg Carmack - MVP, Mar 13, 2020
  3. erocker Win User
    Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Mar 13, 2020
  4. HDMI Port

HDMI Port Stopped Working

I generally use a second monitor via an HDMI cable while working. However, it stopped working today.

I checked these:

• Windows cannot detect a second monitor when HDMI cable is connected to the second monitor.
    • HDMI cable which I use works if another device is connected to the second monitor.
    • My computer detects my HDMI-to-VGA converter through HDMI port.

My computer runs Windows 10 Home with latest updates installed.

I suspect this is due to a driver error. How can I fix this problem?

yildizabdullah, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

HDMI Port

1. HDMI Port - Similar Threads - HDMI Port

2. Samsung Monitor not working with satechi HDMI-to-usbc port

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung Monitor not working with satechi HDMI-to-usbc port: Hi, I have recently installed two Samsung Odissey 240Hz monitors to connect them to a Lenovo Laptop. Since the laptop has a single HDMI port I bought a Satechi Port. The monitor connected directly to the laptop HDMI port works fine, but if I try to connect it through the port...
  3. Samsung Monitor not working with satechi HDMI-to-usbc port

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung Monitor not working with satechi HDMI-to-usbc port: Hi, I have recently installed two Samsung Odissey 240Hz monitors to connect them to a Lenovo Laptop. Since the laptop has a single HDMI port I bought a Satechi Port. The monitor connected directly to the laptop HDMI port works fine, but if I try to connect it through the port...
  4. I'm not able to display dual monitors and the usb port is not recognising the HDMI adaptor...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm not able to display dual monitors and the usb port is not recognising the HDMI adaptor...: I can't display dual monitors on Window 11 new laptop HDMI is not recognised as a display. Need help or advise please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-not-able-to-display-dual-monitors-and-the-usb/06552d05-45e4-4fcd-ae18-a27df57f9edd
  5. I'm not able to display dual monitors and the usb port is not recognising the HDMI adaptor...

I'm not able to display dual monitors and the usb port is not recognising the HDMI adaptor...: I can't display dual monitors on Window 11 new laptop HDMI is not recognised as a display. Need help or advise please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-not-able-to-display-dual-monitors-and-the-usb/06552d05-45e4-4fcd-ae18-a27df57f9edd
  6. Reasons for HDMI Port failing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reasons for HDMI Port failing?: I have a Lenovo thinkpad X1 carbon and I'm on most recent version of windows 10. I can't get my laptop to display to an external monitor via HDMI. To eliminate whether or not it is the cable, I have tried multiple cables. To eliminate whether or not it is the monitor, I have...
  7. Reasons for HDMI Port failing?

Reasons for HDMI Port failing?: I have a Lenovo thinkpad X1 carbon and I'm on most recent version of windows 10. I can't get my laptop to display to an external monitor via HDMI. To eliminate whether or not it is the cable, I have tried multiple cables. To eliminate whether or not it is the monitor, I have...
  8. hdmi port not working after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hdmi port not working after windows 10 update: Solution is to un-install the January 2024 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-port-not-working-after-windows-10-update/0b531f1d-cfbf-4c4f-b4cf-5b7e586069cb
  9. hdmi port not working after windows 10 update

hdmi port not working after windows 10 update: Solution is to un-install the January 2024 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-port-not-working-after-windows-10-update/0b531f1d-cfbf-4c4f-b4cf-5b7e586069cb
  10. hdmi port not working after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade