Windows 10: HDMi signal drops outs with heavy load devices turning on or off

Discus and support HDMi signal drops outs with heavy load devices turning on or off in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my church have multiple projectors .its input are Short HDMI cables to a splitter to a single input source also short its then goes to a cat6 converter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SCIVIRUS, Aug 21, 2023.

1. SCIVIRUS Win User

HDMi signal drops outs with heavy load devices turning on or off

my church have multiple projectors .its input are Short HDMI cables to a splitter to a single input source also short its then goes to a cat6 converter 20 meters cable to another convertor hdmi into a AV controlled. but any time any device with a heavy load goes on or off the image will drops for a few seconds what can be the cause and how can i prevent it

:)

SCIVIRUS, Aug 21, 2023
  2. Samuria Win User

WiFi Drops Out

Sounds like poor signal
    To check the signal strength of a Wi-Fi connection using Command Prompt, use these steps:

1. Open Start.
    2. Search for Command Prompt and click the top result to open the app.
    3. Type the following command to view the Wi-Fi signal strength and press Enter:
      netsh wlan show interfaces
    4. See the Signal field to determine the signal quality. (If the output number is equal or higher than 80, then the strength of the signal is good.)

try when working and drops post results

Your windows is old try updating to latest version got and hit update https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/soft...load/windows10

Samuria, Aug 21, 2023
  3. WiFi keeps dropping out (on laptop only)

As mentioned above, check that the network adapter is not set to turn off in Power Managment.

Right-click > Properties > Configure > Power Management

If your signal is dropping, it could be interference, the channel is being heavily used in you area, etc.

That's why I suggested the steps to check.

I would also check the router logs, and the Windows Event Logs for clues.

That's how you start finding out.

OldNavyGuy, Aug 21, 2023
  4. bha19 Win User

no HDMI signal

I have an ASUS monitor and ASUS desktop with a graphics card not on board graphics. I have an HDMI cable from the monitor to the video card. Today for the first time while on the internet my screen froze and then went blue saying no HDMI signal. I tried everything but still no signal. I then tried my VGA cable and all was working. I then tried my HDMI cable again and it worked until this afternoon when I was watching a video on the internet and the screen froze and said no HDMI signal. also when this happened I could hear my fan running loudly. Any suggestions on what the problem could be?

bha19, Aug 21, 2023
Thema:

1. HDMi signal drops outs with heavy load devices turning on or off - Similar Threads - HDMi signal drops

2. No RGB signal. Power will be turned off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No RGB signal. Power will be turned off.: I recently packed up my computer and moved into a new location. Upon setting my computer back up, my monitor has refused to connect to my PC. I thought it might be the cable that was the issue but after buying a new cable the problem remained. Both the monitor and the...
  3. HDMi signal drops outs with heavy load devices turning on or off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HDMi signal drops outs with heavy load devices turning on or off: my church have multiple projectors .its input are Short HDMI cables to a splitter to a single input source also short its then goes to a cat6 converter 20 meters cable to another convertor hdmi into a AV controlled. but any time any device with a heavy load goes on or off the...
  4. HDMi signal drops outs with heavy load devices turning on or off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDMi signal drops outs with heavy load devices turning on or off: my church have multiple projectors .its input are Short HDMI cables to a splitter to a single input source also short its then goes to a cat6 converter 20 meters cable to another convertor hdmi into a AV controlled. but any time any device with a heavy load goes on or off the...
  5. HDMI devices receive no signal

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HDMI devices receive no signal: Hello, this is my first post of this kind since ages, but at this point I'm beyond frustrated and confused. Sometime last year I noticed I couldn't connect my laptop to my TV via HDMI when it was never an issue before. The tv recognized that something was plugged in, but it...
  6. HDMI devices receive no signal

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HDMI devices receive no signal: Hello, this is my first post of this kind since ages, but at this point I'm beyond frustrated and confused. Sometime last year I noticed I couldn't connect my laptop to my TV via HDMI when it was never an issue before. The tv recognized that something was plugged in, but it...
  7. PC turns off whenever HDMI signal lost

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC turns off whenever HDMI signal lost: My PC will turn off/sleep whenever the HDMI signal is disconnected, either by turning the receiver off, or changing the receiver to a different input. Once off, the PC will not turn on/wake unless the power button on case is pressed, despite bios set to wake on...
  8. No HDMI signal?

No HDMI signal?: This is a brand new Dell XPS 3890 dekstop; just got it last Tuesday (Windows 10 Home). I got notification from Dell that I had a BIOS update, so I clicked to install it. Ever since I installed it, whenever I put my computer to sleep, start or restart I get these messages on...
  9. No HDMI signal?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No HDMI signal?: This is a brand new Dell XPS 3890 dekstop; just got it last Tuesday (Windows 10 Home). I got notification from Dell that I had a BIOS update, so I clicked to install it. Ever since I installed it, whenever I put my computer to sleep, start or restart I get these messages on...
  10. no HDMI signal

no HDMI signal: I have an ASUS monitor and ASUS desktop with a graphics card not on board graphics. I have an HDMI cable from the monitor to the video card. Today for the first time while on the internet my screen froze and then went blue saying no HDMI signal. I tried everything but still...