Windows 10: HDMI splitter and C docking station not working.

Discus and support HDMI splitter and C docking station not working. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello there I purchased a laptop AMD Athlon silver and I haven't been able to set up double monitors via C hub/ dock and HDMI splitter. I've tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Malogo, Dec 26, 2021.

1. Malogo Win User

HDMI splitter and C docking station not working.

Hello there I purchased a laptop AMD Athlon silver and I haven't been able to set up double monitors via C hub/ dock and HDMI splitter. I've tried to find a solution online but nothing seems to be working. Both monitors work when I connect them directly to the laptop. I've also done the following:update drivers.check cables and connection.Display settings multiple displays, detect other displays etc.I'm not tech savvy so I'm wondering if this has to do with the graphic or computer specs? windows 11 ? or the gadgets I've purchased? Any help would be appreciated. I don't want to keep buying t

:)

Malogo, Dec 26, 2021

2. docking station problems

The docking station and laptop are not the same brand. The docking station is an IOgear Ulta Slim USB-C Docking Station. The PC is a Lenovo Yoga 730. The docking station has pass-through power from the Notebook PC power supply into the docking station,
    to the USB-C cable of the docking station, to the USB-C port of the PC. All docking station ports are functioning, including RJ45, HDMI, and various USB ports for other external devices. The only thing not functioning is power to the PC through the USB-C
    port.

RoyTaylor4, Dec 26, 2021
  3. nagyi88 Win User
    USB-C docking station audio issues

I have the same issue with 2 different usb-c docking station so the problem could be common. If my HDMI monitor is connected to the docking station, I can not use the 3.5mm jack on the dock (no sound). The DisplayLink driver not helped.

nagyi88, Dec 26, 2021
  4. jackin Win User

I cannot connect to home Wi-Fi off the docking station but not on docking station.

1. I cannot connect to home Wi-Fi off the docking station but not on docking station.
    2. When i'm on docking station system says i'm connected to home Wi-Fi, but when i browse says not connected.
    3. Other devices connected to home Wi-Fi has no issue.
    4. What steps can i take to resolve the issue other than updating Wi-Fi adapter driver?

jackin, Dec 26, 2021
Thema:

1. HDMI splitter and C docking station not working. - Similar Threads - HDMI splitter docking

2. USB C Docking Station HDMI connection not working on my MSI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB C Docking Station HDMI connection not working on my MSI: Hi,I am trying to connect 2 monitors to a MSI modern 14 C12M Computer but I connect a USB c docking station and the usb work correctly but it doesn't detect the hdmi connection.How I solve that?...
  3. USB C Docking Station HDMI connection not working on my MSI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB C Docking Station HDMI connection not working on my MSI: Hi,I am trying to connect 2 monitors to a MSI modern 14 C12M Computer but I connect a USB c docking station and the usb work correctly but it doesn't detect the hdmi connection.How I solve that?...
  4. 2 HDMI C docking station not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 HDMI C docking station not working.: Hello there I have a laptop ASUS VivoBook S15 and I haven't been able to set up double monitors via C hub/ dock. I've tried to find a solution online but nothing seems to be working. Both monitors work when I connect them directly to the laptop. I've also done the...
  5. 2 HDMI C docking station not working.

2 HDMI C docking station not working.: Hello there I have a laptop ASUS VivoBook S15 and I haven't been able to set up double monitors via C hub/ dock. I've tried to find a solution online but nothing seems to be working. Both monitors work when I connect them directly to the laptop. I've also done the...
  6. Docking Station

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Docking Station: I have a Laptop that connects to a docking station via USB. I have 2 monitors and the laptop. When I disconnect the laptop from the docking station, all the open windows goes onto my laptop. When I connect my laptop back to the docking station. The windows stay on my laptop....
  7. Docking Station

in Windows 10 Customization
    Docking Station: I have a Laptop that connects to a docking station via USB. I have 2 monitors and the laptop. When I disconnect the laptop from the docking station, all the open windows goes onto my laptop. When I connect my laptop back to the docking station. The windows stay on my laptop....
  8. HDMI splitter and C docking station not working.

HDMI splitter and C docking station not working.: Hello there I purchased a laptop AMD Athlon silver and I haven't been able to set up double monitors via C hub/ dock and HDMI splitter. I've tried to find a solution online but nothing seems to be working. Both monitors work when I connect them directly to the laptop. I've...
  9. USB-C Docking station > not work HDMI+LAN

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB-C Docking station > not work HDMI+LAN: Good morning and happy new year. I have TWO Delock USB Type-C™ 3.1 Docking Station 4K 30 Hz Item no 87298 https://www.delock.de/produkte/G_87298/merkmale.html?setLanguage=en and the HDMI and LAN not work. Also a D-link DUB-M530...
  10. HDMI Splitter?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HDMI Splitter?: Hello! so i dont know if anybody can help, if its a windows thing or hardware but ive got a couple more 1080p monitors on the way to setup triples and i ordered a hdmi splitter to connect them all to one port but ive just gone to test it on some monitors ive got at home and...