Windows 10: HDMI Splitter

Discus and support HDMI Splitter in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Can I use an HDMI Splitter for dual monitors, or will the same output not put out on 2 devices at the same time? 147340 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by RainbowPride, Dec 28, 2019.

1. HDMI Splitter

Can I use an HDMI Splitter for dual monitors, or will the same output not put out on 2 devices at the same time?

:)

RainbowPride, Dec 28, 2019

2. HDMI Splitter

A splitter will not work it only shows the same image on two screens.

Your graphic card needs to have 2 HDMI ports.

minangkabu, Dec 28, 2019
  3. HDMI Splitter

Hello,

I just purchased an HDMI splitter to connect to a monitor and projector. I want to be able to separate the two displays, but the computer won't detect a second display. Is there a way to resolve this? I only have one HDMI output on the pack of my computer.

Thanks,

Joel

* Moved from Insider

JoelMarcus1, Dec 28, 2019
  4. HDMI Splitter

Issue HDMI Splitter(1 male to 2 female). Working,but not really

I am using a HDMI splitter (1 male to 2 female,the one in the image) to display the same image on 2 monitors,both with a 1080p resolution.One of them a graphic tablet display,the other a regular monitor.

HDMI Splitter 08473b7f-21ad-4fde-be0b-accd25698fd4?upload=true.jpg

I was able to get it working,but once one of these scenarios occurs ,the resolution changes into 640x(and stays locked in the settings,I can not change it.)

• one of the monitors is turned off.
    • male HDMI which is plugged into the computer is unplugged ,and plugged back up again.
    • When the computer goes into standby.
    Basically the computer can't seem to save that state,and turns to 640x

The only solution I found is to manually ,disconnect the graphic display tablet from the splitter,leaving only the monitor connected to the splitter.Then disconnecting the splitter from the computer and connecting it back in.After that connecting the graphic
    display tablet to the splitter.

Doing this is quite the unnecessary hassle.

So my question is,if there's a way to save the 1080p state,and not having it changing the display resolution every time the monitors are turned off.

Thanks in advance

PedroFerreirasSquasar, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

HDMI Splitter

1. HDMI Splitter - Similar Threads - HDMI Splitter

2. No Audio from Firestick on HDMI Splitter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Audio from Firestick on HDMI Splitter: I have installed a VWRHAR HDMI splitter to allow me to switch between PC and Amazon Firestick but when I do, there is video but no audio. Audio works fine when I switch back to the PC input through the splitter.Looking at sound settings when switched to PC the C32F392 Nvidia...
  3. No Audio from Firestick on HDMI Splitter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Audio from Firestick on HDMI Splitter: I have installed a VWRHAR HDMI splitter to allow me to switch between PC and Amazon Firestick but when I do, there is video but no audio. Audio works fine when I switch back to the PC input through the splitter.Looking at sound settings when switched to PC the C32F392 Nvidia...
  4. No Audio from Firestick on HDMI Splitter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to connect two additional monitors to a laptop using an HDMI splitter?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to connect two additional monitors to a laptop using an HDMI splitter?: I have two monitors plugged into an HDMI splitter, which is plugged into my work laptop. Although both monitors are connected, the laptop will only detect one at a time. Each monitor works if it is the only monitor connected, but when both monitors are connected, only one...
  6. How to connect two additional monitors to a laptop using an HDMI splitter?

How to connect two additional monitors to a laptop using an HDMI splitter?: I have two monitors plugged into an HDMI splitter, which is plugged into my work laptop. Although both monitors are connected, the laptop will only detect one at a time. Each monitor works if it is the only monitor connected, but when both monitors are connected, only one...
  7. HDMI splitter and C docking station not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDMI splitter and C docking station not working.: Hello there I purchased a laptop AMD Athlon silver and I haven't been able to set up double monitors via C hub/ dock and HDMI splitter. I've tried to find a solution online but nothing seems to be working. Both monitors work when I connect them directly to the laptop. I've...
  8. HDMI splitter and C docking station not working.

HDMI splitter and C docking station not working.: Hello there I purchased a laptop AMD Athlon silver and I haven't been able to set up double monitors via C hub/ dock and HDMI splitter. I've tried to find a solution online but nothing seems to be working. Both monitors work when I connect them directly to the laptop. I've...
  9. Cannot get SGeyer HDMI splitter connect to PowerSpec G464 and HP-VH240a displays

Cannot get SGeyer HDMI splitter connect to PowerSpec G464 and HP-VH240a displays: MicroCenter G464 Win10 Pro PC, to-date.SGEYER 5 HDMI Splitter, 2020 purchase.HP VH240a Display x2, bought second hand and unsure of age.Hi everyone,I just got my first gaming and programming setup here. The hardware is listed above: PC only has one HDMI to the graphics card...
  10. Problem with HDMI Splitter Audio Extractor on Windows 10

Problem with HDMI Splitter Audio Extractor on Windows 10: I've got a speakers-less monitor which I want to connect to my laptop running Windows 10. I've boughtthis HDMI Splitter Audio Extractor which hooks up a monitor to an exernal audio device, which then should play sounds coming from any device linked to the splitter via HDMI....