Windows 10: HDMI Splitter

Discus and support HDMI Splitter in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Can I use an HDMI Splitter for dual monitors, or will the same output not put out on 2 devices at the same time? 147340 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by RainbowPride, Dec 28, 2019.

1. HDMI Splitter

Can I use an HDMI Splitter for dual monitors, or will the same output not put out on 2 devices at the same time?

:)

RainbowPride, Dec 28, 2019

2. HDMI Splitter

A splitter will not work it only shows the same image on two screens.

Your graphic card needs to have 2 HDMI ports.

minangkabu, Dec 28, 2019
  3. HDMI Splitter

Hello,

I just purchased an HDMI splitter to connect to a monitor and projector. I want to be able to separate the two displays, but the computer won't detect a second display. Is there a way to resolve this? I only have one HDMI output on the pack of my computer.

Thanks,

Joel

* Moved from Insider

JoelMarcus1, Dec 28, 2019
  4. HDMI Splitter

Issue HDMI Splitter(1 male to 2 female). Working,but not really

I am using a HDMI splitter (1 male to 2 female,the one in the image) to display the same image on 2 monitors,both with a 1080p resolution.One of them a graphic tablet display,the other a regular monitor.

HDMI Splitter 08473b7f-21ad-4fde-be0b-accd25698fd4?upload=true.jpg

I was able to get it working,but once one of these scenarios occurs ,the resolution changes into 640x(and stays locked in the settings,I can not change it.)

• one of the monitors is turned off.
    • male HDMI which is plugged into the computer is unplugged ,and plugged back up again.
    • When the computer goes into standby.
    Basically the computer can't seem to save that state,and turns to 640x

The only solution I found is to manually ,disconnect the graphic display tablet from the splitter,leaving only the monitor connected to the splitter.Then disconnecting the splitter from the computer and connecting it back in.After that connecting the graphic
    display tablet to the splitter.

Doing this is quite the unnecessary hassle.

So my question is,if there's a way to save the 1080p state,and not having it changing the display resolution every time the monitors are turned off.

Thanks in advance

PedroFerreirasSquasar, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

HDMI Splitter

1. HDMI Splitter - Similar Threads - HDMI Splitter

2. Is there a way to change the defaut projection settings? If i plug a display into my hdmi...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to change the defaut projection settings? If i plug a display into my hdmi...: I want to be able to close the lid on my laptop and plug in the hdmi to a much larger monitor and just have it function like a desktop submitted by /u/izzo444 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gstek4/is_there_a_way_to_change_the_defaut_projection/
  3. Playing Switch/ PS4 on my primary monitor (HDMI) means no sound coming from my secondary...

Playing Switch/ PS4 on my primary monitor (HDMI) means no sound coming from my secondary...: So not sure if this is the appropriate place to ask this but I might as well. I currently have my headphones plugged into my primary monitor (headphone jacks on PC cause too much static) and my secondary monitor plugged into my primary using HDMI. This all works perfectly...
  4. Whenever I connect or disconnect from an HDMI, my microphone audio device mute

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Whenever I connect or disconnect from an HDMI, my microphone audio device mute: Hi! I own an LG Gram 15Z980-A.AAS8U1. I have a problem that whenever I connect it to a monitor with an HDMI input, my microphone on my computer stops receiving input on most applications like Chrome, Webex, and Discord but still works for applications like Skype and Zoom for...
  5. LiveKernelEvent 193 and 117 Video output crashes HDMI or DP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LiveKernelEvent 193 and 117 Video output crashes HDMI or DP: HI MY VIDEO OUTPUTS HDMI, MINI DP don't work, I have and ASUS laptop GL502VML and once I connect a second screen, the laptop crashes with black screen, I need to disconnect the cable and wait some minutes until the system recovers or reset the laptop. Please help. Source...
  6. Recommendations for a HDMI USB KVM Splitter

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Recommendations for a HDMI USB KVM Splitter: I Miss Windows 7.. I have a stockpile of hardware in my man cave.. So I grabbed an old case and I do mean OLD... But it'll work. Pic'd out a MOBO from my stock.. Asrock Extreme3 R2. Pulled my AMD FX 6350 Six Core. Grabbed some Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3. Pulled my Radeon HD...
  7. HDMI Splitter?

HDMI Splitter?: Hello! so i dont know if anybody can help, if its a windows thing or hardware but ive got a couple more 1080p monitors on the way to setup triples and i ordered a hdmi splitter to connect them all to one port but ive just gone to test it on some monitors ive got at home and...
  8. HDMI splitter/switcher for 2 PCs wanting to use 2 screens

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HDMI splitter/switcher for 2 PCs wanting to use 2 screens: OK, I have at my office table 2 PC's and I have 2 - 32" 1440p monitors. I currently have it setup that each PC has it's own screen. But I would like it if there was an HDMI splitter/switch that would allow me to switch so that either PC could have dual monitor setup. Not at...
  9. HDMI splitter/switcher for 2 PCs wanting to use 2 screens

in Windows 10 Support
    HDMI splitter/switcher for 2 PCs wanting to use 2 screens: OK, I have at my office table 2 PC's and I have 2 - 32" 1440p monitors. I currently have it setup that each PC has it's own screen. But I would like it if there was an HDMI splitter/switch that would allow me to switch to that either PC could have dual monitor setup. Not at...
  10. Sky Q -- good but get HDMI splitter and HDMI-->SCART device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sky Q -- good but get HDMI splitter and HDMI-->SCART device: Hi there I actually LIKE the SKY Q package -- also now 4K UHD available - and it's cheaper than the SKY HD + if you are selective in what you choose (apart from the up front cost). BUT 1) only 1 HDMI output at back of box so get HDMI splitter -- works fine and...