Windows 10: HDMI Stopped Connecting to Projector- I tried absolutely everything.

Discus and support HDMI Stopped Connecting to Projector- I tried absolutely everything. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I know this type of question has been posted before. I think I’ve read all of them, but nothing has fixed this very bizarre problem. My Lenovo laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jonathan A Ryder, Jul 18, 2022.

1. HDMI Stopped Connecting to Projector- I tried absolutely everything.

I know this type of question has been posted before. I think I’ve read all of them, but nothing has fixed this very bizarre problem. My Lenovo laptop had always connected to my Epson projector through HDMI, then one day it stopped connecting. The strange thing is that my laptop connects through HDMI to any other source tried 4 monitors and the projector connects to any other source tried 5 computers. The projector says ‘no signal’ even after many attempts to fix it see below. The laptop does not recognize a second screen even after taking many steps to force it t

:)

Jonathan A Ryder, Jul 18, 2022
  2. SM12344 Win User

how to connect to projector by hdmi

how to connect to projector by hdmi

SM12344, Jul 18, 2022
  3. BOYNEC Win User
    Connecting to Projector using HDMI

Just purchased an Acer A111-31 and a HDMI cable. I need to connect it to a projector but it is not being picked up. Do I need to activate something for the projector to receive its signal?

BOYNEC, Jul 18, 2022
  4. HDMI Stopped Connecting to Projector- I tried absolutely everything.

HDMI to monitor but not projector

Thanks. Drivers are up to date. Dell are now suggesting I need a new motherboard, which seems a bit extreme! I have now discovered that if I switch on either laptop or projector when connected by HDMI, it will owrk. But there is no 'plug and play' with the
    projector, though there is with a monitor.

So at least I have a workaround, and that's good enough, I guess.

Thanks for your help.

Richard.

RichardSeel, Jul 18, 2022
Thema:

HDMI Stopped Connecting to Projector- I tried absolutely everything.

1. HDMI Stopped Connecting to Projector- I tried absolutely everything. - Similar Threads - HDMI Stopped Connecting

2. Problem with laptop HDMI port and Epson VGA projector connectivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with laptop HDMI port and Epson VGA projector connectivity: I have a Lenovo IdeaPad S145 laptop with a HDMI port. When I try to connect an Epson projector e.g. EB-X9 with VGA input with a HDMI-VGA adaptor, the projector screen says "Not supported" and my laptop display goes on and off with an alarm sound. I have already tried changing...
  3. Problem with laptop HDMI port and Epson VGA projector connectivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with laptop HDMI port and Epson VGA projector connectivity: I have a Lenovo IdeaPad S145 laptop with a HDMI port. When I try to connect an Epson projector e.g. EB-X9 with VGA input with a HDMI-VGA adaptor, the projector screen says "Not supported" and my laptop display goes on and off with an alarm sound. I have already tried changing...
  4. HDMI Stopped Connecting to Projector- I tried absolutely everything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDMI Stopped Connecting to Projector- I tried absolutely everything.: I know this type of question has been posted before. I think I’ve read all of them, but nothing has fixed this very bizarre problem. My Lenovo laptop had always connected to my Epson projector through HDMI, then one day it stopped connecting. The strange thing is that my...
  5. HDMI Stopped Connecting to Projector- I tried absolutely everything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HDMI Stopped Connecting to Projector- I tried absolutely everything.: I know this type of question has been posted before. I think I’ve read all of them, but nothing has fixed this very bizarre problem. My Lenovo laptop had always connected to my Epson projector through HDMI, then one day it stopped connecting. The strange thing is that my...
  6. Projector connecting difficulties

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Projector connecting difficulties: Please i need help. My HP pentium R running current windows 10 can display on external projector on epson projector but does for other projectors.All suggestions are warmly welcomed...
  7. how to connect a projector

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to connect a projector: I want to connect a projector to watch movies, any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-a-projector/79da0e66-d659-4008-b559-a075951f3801
  8. Connect PC to Projector

Connect PC to Projector: I need connecting my PC (Windows 10 Home edition) to Projector Notevision Sharp PG-M20X. I used Connecting to a Computer Using a DVI Cable (Sold Separately) This projector comes installed with a DVI digital input terminal in which computer digital image signals can be...
  9. How to connect Windows 10 Laptop to TV or Projector via HDMI

in Windows 10 News
    How to connect Windows 10 Laptop to TV or Projector via HDMI: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Connecting a Windows Laptop to TV or a Projector is usually straight forward. However, it might be a bit of a learning curve for those who are planning to do it for the first time. In this post, we will [...] This post How to connect Windows 10 Laptop to TV...
  10. HDMI does not work with projector

HDMI does not work with projector: I recently did a factory reset on my windows 10 laptop and now cannot use my projector with the HDMI cable. I assume it is a software update issue but can't find the HDMI driver to update it, can someone direct me to this driver?...