Windows 10: HDMI sweet dream

Discus and support HDMI sweet dream in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; My Plex on my Win 7 PC has quit working, so I am using the hdmi ports from pc to tv to watch videos. It works fairly well. At first the only sound I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by huffman, Jul 27, 2019.

1. huffman Win User

HDMI sweet dream

My Plex on my Win 7 PC has quit working, so I am using the hdmi ports from pc to tv to watch videos.
    It works fairly well. At first the only sound I could get was from PC speakers (it was ok but not as good as if it came from the tv). It seems to have fixed itself now.

Something that bother me and it is mainly how to control the tv from the pc. There is no remote for my PC.
    It can NOT be paused that I know of. You just shut it down and hope you can find your place when start it back. I was hoping someone may have some idea about how to pause it.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

:)

huffman, Jul 27, 2019
  2. erocker Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Jul 27, 2019
  3. DrPepper Win User
    Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

Sound works fine only issue with me is underscan when connecting to my tv.

DrPepper, Jul 27, 2019
  4. HDMI sweet dream

PC to TV through HDMI

Hi,

Have you tried to reconfigure your audio settings? If not, try to change your audio output settings to HDMI by following the steps below:

• Press Windows ( ) key + X.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Click Hardware & Sound.
    • Click Manage Audio Devices.
    • Select the HDMI device listed under the Playback tab.
    • Click Set as default and click Ok.

Also, we suggest to update your audio driver.

Let us know how it goes.

Jessica Kal, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

HDMI sweet dream

1. HDMI sweet dream - Similar Threads - HDMI sweet dream

2. Dream it Build it ad blocking access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dream it Build it ad blocking access: I have tried to log onto Classic Jigsaw as I have a lot in the past few days. Now when I click on a puzzle an ad comes up but never leaves. I have tried hitting various parts of the ad but it will not disappear or go away. When I click on the back arrow, it goes back to the...
  3. Interpretation of dreams application does not installed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Interpretation of dreams application does not installed: HII downloaded an application that interprets dreams from the link https://www.m3any.comUnfortunately, it cannot be installed on the deviceCan someone help me?...
  4. Sweet Home 3D

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sweet Home 3D: Im download the Sweet Home 3D, and it dont runs, what im need to make? Windows 10 8gb memory gtx 1060 intel core i7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sweet-home-3d/403ea1b0-82cb-4ff5-bc7e-9d41342e2c7e
  5. Dream Aquarium Install problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dream Aquarium Install problems: I am having trouble trying to install and Run the Screen Saver Dream Aquarium....Please Help... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dream-aquarium-install-problems/8200a45e-6d82-42c6-ac44-830c2cd47dc1
  6. how can idownload Dream league

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can idownload Dream league: you know I love this game but im un able to ints install it to my micro soft phone can any one help me plz ivebeen trying plz help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-idownload-dream-league/372728b3-6959-4f5a-bc0d-b19b3e96055c
  7. Audio Menu Taking its Sweet Time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Menu Taking its Sweet Time: So I updated my windows 10 with the latest CU release, to 18362.356, and after restarting my computer and fully integrating it, I check it out. On the surface, everything LOOKS to be working, but when I clicked on the sound icon on the taskbar, the thing takes more than a...
  8. HDMI sweet dream

in Windows 10 Support
    HDMI sweet dream: My Plex on my Win 7 PC has quit working, so I am using the hdmi ports from pc to tv to watch videos. It works fairly well. At first the only sound I could get was from PC speakers (it was ok but not as good as if it came from the tv). It seems to have fixed itself now....
  9. sweet home 3d

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sweet home 3d: Help...what's the problem?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sweet-home-3d/2a6f4d65-cef7-4941-948a-37483fca811b
  10. Candy Crush Saga gets sweet update

in Windows 10 News
    Candy Crush Saga gets sweet update: Windows just got sweeter. Mobile game developer King has put out a new update for their popular Candy Crush Saga puzzle game. The update, which is now available for Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows 10 devices, brings a new episode to the already free-to-play puzzle game. The...