Windows 10: hdmi switch

Discus and support hdmi switch in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how should i change the hdmi video input https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-switch/12741eff-cbfe-46e2-9cc0-c27bb5ead0c8 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RanveerChaudhary, Mar 12, 2021.

1. hdmi switch

how should i change the hdmi video input

:)

RanveerChaudhary, Mar 12, 2021
  2. erocker Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Mar 12, 2021
  3. DrPepper Win User
    Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

Sound works fine only issue with me is underscan when connecting to my tv.

DrPepper, Mar 12, 2021
  4. hdmi switch

PC to TV through HDMI

Hi,

Have you tried to reconfigure your audio settings? If not, try to change your audio output settings to HDMI by following the steps below:

• Press Windows ( ) key + X.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Click Hardware & Sound.
    • Click Manage Audio Devices.
    • Select the HDMI device listed under the Playback tab.
    • Click Set as default and click Ok.

Also, we suggest to update your audio driver.

Let us know how it goes.

Jessica Kal, Mar 12, 2021
Thema:

hdmi switch

1. hdmi switch - Similar Threads - hdmi switch

2. computer crashed when i switch the hdmi from mother board connector to gpu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer crashed when i switch the hdmi from mother board connector to gpu: Likely at faultFaulting application name: Explorer.EXE, version: 10.0.19041.3758, time stamp: 0xbf79d152Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.19041.3636, time stamp: 0x9b64aa6fException code: 0xc0000374Fault offset: 0x00000000000ff349Faulting process id:...
  3. computer crashed when i switch the hdmi from mother board connector to gpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer crashed when i switch the hdmi from mother board connector to gpu: Likely at faultFaulting application name: Explorer.EXE, version: 10.0.19041.3758, time stamp: 0xbf79d152Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.19041.3636, time stamp: 0x9b64aa6fException code: 0xc0000374Fault offset: 0x00000000000ff349Faulting process id:...
  4. I have a Gateway All in One PC/Laptop. I'm trying to figure out how to switch to the HDMI...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Gateway All in One PC/Laptop. I'm trying to figure out how to switch to the HDMI...: I have a Gateway All in One PC/Laptop. I'm trying to figure out how to switch to the HDMI screen and I can't seem to figure it out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-gateway-all-in-one-pclaptop-im-trying-to/3f0f4fa1-06af-4d29-9aaf-1d7d185af156
  5. I have a Gateway All in One PC/Laptop. I'm trying to figure out how to switch to the HDMI...

I have a Gateway All in One PC/Laptop. I'm trying to figure out how to switch to the HDMI...: I have a Gateway All in One PC/Laptop. I'm trying to figure out how to switch to the HDMI screen and I can't seem to figure it out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-gateway-all-in-one-pclaptop-im-trying-to/3f0f4fa1-06af-4d29-9aaf-1d7d185af156
  6. Windows Restart after switching monitors with a physical HDMI switch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Restart after switching monitors with a physical HDMI switch: Hello,I bought a physical HDMI switch for my setup, but when i switch monitors windows irregularily restarts and shows the Blue screan with the frown face Your pc ran into a problem that couldn't be handled.... Sometimes after 2, sometimes after more switches back and forth....
  7. Windows Restart after switching monitors with a physical HDMI switch

Windows Restart after switching monitors with a physical HDMI switch: Hello,I bought a physical HDMI switch for my setup, but when i switch monitors windows irregularily restarts and shows the Blue screan with the frown face Your pc ran into a problem that couldn't be handled.... Sometimes after 2, sometimes after more switches back and forth....
  8. get a black gliched screen when turn dell laptop on or when using HDMI and switch between...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    get a black gliched screen when turn dell laptop on or when using HDMI and switch between...: this is how it looks like.my laptop boots normally and works normally after this screen, but it concerns me. every time I turn my laptop on this will show up. formerly it was the Dell logo on the screen. this happens when I connect the laptop to other monitors with HDMI as...
  9. get a black gliched screen when turn dell laptop on or when using HDMI and switch between...

get a black gliched screen when turn dell laptop on or when using HDMI and switch between...: this is how it looks like.my laptop boots normally and works normally after this screen, but it concerns me. every time I turn my laptop on this will show up. formerly it was the Dell logo on the screen. this happens when I connect the laptop to other monitors with HDMI as...
  10. get a black gliched screen when turn dell laptop on or when using HDMI and switch between...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging