Windows 10: HDMI to VGA + audio jack 3,5 adapter

Discus and support HDMI to VGA + audio jack 3,5 adapter in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The audio jack is plug into the motherboard? Please advise and reply. Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Da1wt, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Da1wt Win User

HDMI to VGA + audio jack 3,5 adapter

The audio jack is plug into the motherboard?

Please advise and reply. Thank you.

:)

Da1wt, Apr 11, 2019

2. Lumia Display Dock and HDMI to VGA adapter

just to understand some constraints:

• HDMI is electrically compatible with DVI
    • DP outputs from most PCs have an HDMI compatibility mode that allows for:
      • DP-to-HDMI passive adapters [passive means it just uses wiring (no ICs) between the connectors]
      • DP-to-DVI passive adapters
    • In contrast, the USB Type-C output on the Lumia 950XL/950 phone and the DP output on the Display Dock do not have HDMI compatibility mode. To drive HDMI, DVI (or VGA), they require active adapters incorporating bridge ICs. The tipoff is usually that such
      an adapter costs $20-$40 instead of ~$10 for a passive adapter. There’s no good way to tell active versus passive other than by part # and spec.

Jesse Vaught, Apr 11, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    Belkin Announces Universal HDMI to VGA Adapter Kit with Audio

Belkin, a trusted leader of technology solutions for office, classroom, IT infrastructure, and mobile environments, today announced availability of its new Universal HDMI to VGA Adapter Kit with Audio, the only branded, multi-purpose adapter kit that gives existing legacy equipment complete compatibility with new digital devices.

Today's classroom is a mixed technology environment comprised of legacy VGA equipment (e.g., old projectors, early-generation interactive whiteboards) and new HDMI-enabled devices (e.g., iPads, Apple TV, Chromebooks). Budget constraints can restrict the purchase of new equipment, forcing educators to use what the school currently has available. There is no easy way to integrate existing equipment with new devices, creating a disconnect that hinders collaboration in the classroom.

HDMI to VGA + audio jack 3,5 adapter 236a_thm.jpg

"Integrating legacy equipment with new devices can be a challenging and time-consuming task," said Jon Roepke, director, Business Division, Belkin International. "Belkin's Universal HDMI to VGA Adapter with Audio is a plug and play solution that bridges the technology gap at minimal cost. Teachers and administers can now expand the useful life of current devices while still developing a 21st century classroom."

Belkin's new adapter kit converts digital HDMI video signals into an analog signal plus audio output required by the existing VGA-dominant school infrastructures. Key features of the Universal HDMI to VGA Adapter Kit with Audio include:
    • All Inclusive. HDMI-f to VGA-f Adapter, HDMI-m to HDMI-m converter, 3.5 mm audio cable - 1 M, and "anyone can install" instructions.
    • Plug and Play. No drivers, software, or external power adapters needed.
    • Tried and Trusted. Tested in USA-based labs and FCC and CE certified.
    • Complete Compatibility. Supports Apple TV, Chromecast, Chromebook with HDMI, Raspberry Pi, HDMI laptops, and other HDMI output devices.
    Belkin in Education & ISTE 2015
    Belkin will showcase the new Universal HDMI to VGA Adapter with Audio along with its complete line of education solutions at ISTE 2015, which takes place June 28-July 1 in Philadelphia (Booth No. 620). Belkin Education solutions are designed to enrich student and educator experiences with technology in the modern classroom. Belkin provides solutions that address collaboration (Tablet Stage and Belkin Stage app), protection (Air Protect Sleeve), and connectivity.

Pricing & Availability
    Belkin's Universal HDMI to VGA Adapter Kit with Audio plans to be available globally by end of June for an MSRP of $39.99 through its network of authorized channel partners.

btarunr, Apr 11, 2019
  4. HDMI to VGA + audio jack 3,5 adapter

VGA projector to HDMI converter

Hi Keith,

To determine the issue, provide us with the below details for better clarity on the issue.

1. Are you able to see any message on the projector screen?

2. Did you check by using different VGA to HDMI connector?

3. How about connecting the device to external display?

I suggest you to try using different VGA TO HDMI connector and check if it helps.

Also I suggest you to Update display drivers on the laptopand check if it helps.

To Update display driver, please follow these steps:

1. Press
    Windows + X keys and click Device manager.

2. Click to expand
    Display adapters, right click the adapter and click
    Update.

3. Restart
    the computer and the basic driver will be updated automatically.

Please do let us know more information regarding this issue, so that we can assist you further with this issue.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

HDMI to VGA + audio jack 3,5 adapter

1. HDMI to VGA + audio jack 3,5 adapter - Similar Threads - HDMI VGA audio

2. VGA to hdmi adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VGA to hdmi adapter: just purchased a computer with Windows 11. I want to connect a monitor with a VGA male connection. I bought a n Insignia vga to hdmi adapter and connected it through HDMI. However, the monitor has a floating bubble that says "no vga cable”. What’s going on? How do I make this...
  3. VGA to hdmi adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VGA to hdmi adapter: just purchased a computer with Windows 11. I want to connect a monitor with a VGA male connection. I bought a n Insignia vga to hdmi adapter and connected it through HDMI. However, the monitor has a floating bubble that says "no vga cable”. What’s going on? How do I make this...
  4. My hdmi to vga adapter doesnt work

in Windows 10 Customization
    My hdmi to vga adapter doesnt work: I buy this adapter https://www.amazon.com/FOINNEX-Converter-Computer-Projector-Portable/dp/B07121Y1Z3But it doesnt work strange is that my pc is detecting the monitor but monitor doesnt have display i check the cable and it was okay i dont know where is problem...
  5. VGA to HDMI Adapter for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VGA to HDMI Adapter for Windows 11: I just purchased a computer with Windows 11. I want to connect a monitor with a VGA male connection. I bought a Moread adatpter that connects through HDMI. However, the monitor has a floating bubble that says "Input Not Supported". How do I make this work? Thank you...
  6. VGA to HDMI Adapter for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VGA to HDMI Adapter for Windows 11: I just purchased a computer with Windows 11. I want to connect a monitor with a VGA male connection. I bought a Moread adatpter that connects through HDMI. However, the monitor has a floating bubble that says "Input Not Supported". How do I make this work? Thank you...
  7. HDMI to VGA adapter

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HDMI to VGA adapter: I use the HDMI to VGA adapter to connect one of the old monitor as second monitor on my system. It works great. But, twice now, the adapter seemed to stop working after I unplug the monitor from the adapter when it is still hot. Does it make sense that the adapter would burn...
  8. My speaker keep switching with HDMI-to-VGA audio jack

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My speaker keep switching with HDMI-to-VGA audio jack: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ndra20 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ek9oe6/my_speaker_keep_switching_with_hdmitovga_audio/
  9. VGA to HDMI adapter suddenly not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    VGA to HDMI adapter suddenly not working: I got this old monitor a couple months ago and have been using it since with a vga to hdmi adapter cause my pc doesnt have a vga port. Then suddenly a couple days ago it stopped working so i figured the monitor died considering how old it is. However when i got a replacement...
  10. HDMI to VGA + audio jack 3,5

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDMI to VGA + audio jack 3,5: The audio jack is plug into the motherboard? Please advise and reply. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-to-vga-audio-jack-35/02da186c-8be9-4fc8-814d-1e63e9e7e0f8

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 how do i change sould output from hdmi back to 3.5 output