Windows 10: HDMI to VGA + audio jack 3,5

Discus and support HDMI to VGA + audio jack 3,5 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The audio jack is plug into the motherboard? Please advise and reply. Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Da1wt, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Da1wt Win User

HDMI to VGA + audio jack 3,5

The audio jack is plug into the motherboard?

Please advise and reply. Thank you.

:)

Da1wt, Apr 11, 2019

2. Sound through cable with HDMI into VGA system

I do a lot of presentations using Power Point with video clips and audio. Since most of the places I present use a built in VGA system and I now have a HDMI pc I bought an interface that allows me to change my HDMI signal to work on the VGA projector. The
    slides present fine. The converter also has an audio jack that allows me to plug a cable into the converter and into the sound input plug on the VGA system. I can't get any sound from anything I have tried. I'm running W10. If it matters the audio runs
    fine on a Bluetooth speaker when the visual is going to a VGA system but that isn't sufficient for large auditoriums. Any ideas?

Cloudchaser01, Apr 11, 2019
  3. VGA projector to HDMI converter

Hi Keith,

To determine the issue, provide us with the below details for better clarity on the issue.

1. Are you able to see any message on the projector screen?

2. Did you check by using different VGA to HDMI connector?

3. How about connecting the device to external display?

I suggest you to try using different VGA TO HDMI connector and check if it helps.

Also I suggest you to Update display drivers on the laptopand check if it helps.

To Update display driver, please follow these steps:

1. Press
    Windows + X keys and click Device manager.

2. Click to expand
    Display adapters, right click the adapter and click
    Update.

3. Restart
    the computer and the basic driver will be updated automatically.

Please do let us know more information regarding this issue, so that we can assist you further with this issue.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Apr 11, 2019
  4. Mast342 Win User

Rear Audio Jack Not Working at all

Thank you for your reply. Sadly this isnt the case, as i already tried testing my speakers with only a vga monitor plugged in. Additionally the speakers were, with the same setup, HDMI monitor connected, and before the graphiccard testing, just working fine.

Mast342, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

1. HDMI to VGA + audio jack 3,5 - Similar Threads - HDMI VGA audio

2. Vga and hdmi no signal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vga and hdmi no signal: Okay so a while back I bought the hp victus 15l from Walmart. I upgraded the OS to windows 11 all was great until free mcfee virus protection expired I hadn't had a chance to do anything but listen to Spotify on the computer at this point as my friends weren't available to...
  3. Vga and hdmi no signal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vga and hdmi no signal: Okay so a while back I bought the hp victus 15l from Walmart. I upgraded the OS to windows 11 all was great until free mcfee virus protection expired I hadn't had a chance to do anything but listen to Spotify on the computer at this point as my friends weren't available to...
  4. Vga and hdmi no signal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. VGA to hdmi adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VGA to hdmi adapter: just purchased a computer with Windows 11. I want to connect a monitor with a VGA male connection. I bought a n Insignia vga to hdmi adapter and connected it through HDMI. However, the monitor has a floating bubble that says "no vga cable”. What’s going on? How do I make this...
  6. VGA to hdmi adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VGA to hdmi adapter: just purchased a computer with Windows 11. I want to connect a monitor with a VGA male connection. I bought a n Insignia vga to hdmi adapter and connected it through HDMI. However, the monitor has a floating bubble that says "no vga cable”. What’s going on? How do I make this...
  7. HDMI to VGA adapter

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HDMI to VGA adapter: I use the HDMI to VGA adapter to connect one of the old monitor as second monitor on my system. It works great. But, twice now, the adapter seemed to stop working after I unplug the monitor from the adapter when it is still hot. Does it make sense that the adapter would burn...
  8. My speaker keep switching with HDMI-to-VGA audio jack

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My speaker keep switching with HDMI-to-VGA audio jack: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ndra20 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ek9oe6/my_speaker_keep_switching_with_hdmitovga_audio/
  9. HDMI to VGA + audio jack 3,5 adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDMI to VGA + audio jack 3,5 adapter: The audio jack is plug into the motherboard? Please advise and reply. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-to-vga-audio-jack-35-adapter/02da186c-8be9-4fc8-814d-1e63e9e7e0f8
  10. Surface Pro 3 VGA/HDMI output to projector

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 3 VGA/HDMI output to projector: I just upgraded my Surface Pro 3 to Windows 10 OS. There are issues with the compatibility and I’m suspecting the driver built in Windows 10. Does anyone having the same issue with me. Thank you! 18703