Windows 10: HDMI Windows 10

Discus and support HDMI Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, my laptop originally came with Windows 7 and I could duplicate the screen in my TV, ever since I got Windows 10 my TV doesn't recognize my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DanielaLO, Feb 9, 2019.

1. DanielaLO Win User

HDMI Windows 10

Hi, my laptop originally came with Windows 7 and I could duplicate the screen in my TV, ever since I got Windows 10 my TV doesn't recognize my laptop connected throughout the HDMI cable. When my brother connects his laptop the cable and TV work perfectly, so I'm sure the problema is my laptop, I updated the controller AMD Radeon HD 5000 series already, but I still unable to duplicate my screen, please help guys!

:)

DanielaLO, Feb 9, 2019
  2. erocker Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Feb 9, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 9, 2019
  4. HDMI Windows 10

HDMI

Hi Craig,

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please try the methods below and check if it works.

Method 1:

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check.

Let’s first check if “HDMI Output” is selected as the default device.

Follow these steps:

• Click Start and select
      Control Panel.
    • On the right hand side of the screen, under
      View by: click the drop-down icon and select Large icons.
    • Click Sound.
    • If you do not have the
      HDMI Output listed under “Playback” tab, right click in the
      playback window and select Show Disabled Device and
      Show Disconnected Device.
    • If the HDMI Output option appears, right-click
      HDMI Output and select Default
      Device.
    Now the audio must be playing on HDMI

Method 2:

I suggest you to update the HDMI drivers. Refer the below link to check how to update drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update drivers in
    Windows 10

If the issue persist, try to update the recent HDMI drivers from the manufacturer’s website and check if the issue is resolved.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

HDMI Windows 10

1. HDMI Windows 10 - Similar Threads - HDMI

2. Laptop screen black out if i unplug HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop screen black out if i unplug HDMI cable: I have an Asus Rog Strix G513 2022. I downgraded to Windows 10, AMD ryzen 4800, also with a graphic card NVIDIA GEforce 3050.After i have reformat my computer, my laptop screen will be blank when i turned on the laptop.The screen will only have display if i connect it with a...
  3. Laptop screen black out if i unplug HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop screen black out if i unplug HDMI cable: I have an Asus Rog Strix G513 2022. I downgraded to Windows 10, AMD ryzen 4800, also with a graphic card NVIDIA GEforce 3050.After i have reformat my computer, my laptop screen will be blank when i turned on the laptop.The screen will only have display if i connect it with a...
  4. Laptop screen black out if i unplug HDMI cable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I factory reset my laptop that has a broken screen and after it factory reset the hdmi...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I factory reset my laptop that has a broken screen and after it factory reset the hdmi...: i factory reset my laptop that has a broken screen and after the update the hdmi isnt working and i cant see the screen on my tv https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-factory-reset-my-laptop-that-has-a-broken-screen/4493b3f6-d835-4057-9675-ab3c8923de96
  6. I factory reset my laptop that has a broken screen and after it factory reset the hdmi...

I factory reset my laptop that has a broken screen and after it factory reset the hdmi...: i factory reset my laptop that has a broken screen and after the update the hdmi isnt working and i cant see the screen on my tv https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-factory-reset-my-laptop-that-has-a-broken-screen/4493b3f6-d835-4057-9675-ab3c8923de96
  7. Can't Duplicate my screen on Projector with HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Duplicate my screen on Projector with HDMI cable: Hey there, I recently had windows 11 installed on my Leveno computer and got a new projector at the same time. I am now having issues when I plug an HDMI cord and try to duplicate my screen. It will allow me to extend through the projector but not Duplicate. Any help would be...
  8. Can't Duplicate my screen on Projector with HDMI cable

Can't Duplicate my screen on Projector with HDMI cable: Hey there, I recently had windows 11 installed on my Leveno computer and got a new projector at the same time. I am now having issues when I plug an HDMI cord and try to duplicate my screen. It will allow me to extend through the projector but not Duplicate. Any help would be...
  9. reconnecting HDMI doesn't remember my windows positions from before

in Windows 10 Gaming
    reconnecting HDMI doesn't remember my windows positions from before: Hi,I have set up windows to display on my multiple monitor setup and when I re-connect HDMI, I don't see the windows moving to positions from before disconnecting the HDMI. In other words, after disconnecting HDMI they all move to the laptop screen and don't go back to the...
  10. reconnecting HDMI doesn't remember my windows positions from before

reconnecting HDMI doesn't remember my windows positions from before: Hi,I have set up windows to display on my multiple monitor setup and when I re-connect HDMI, I don't see the windows moving to positions from before disconnecting the HDMI. In other words, after disconnecting HDMI they all move to the laptop screen and don't go back to the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 10.1 hdmi

2. drop files on windows 10 pc via hdmi

3. windows phone 10 hdmi