Windows 10: hdmi

Discus and support hdmi in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when I go to hdmi input on my tv I get a screen and nothing else, win 10 new fully loaded computer, on my old one it worked same tv... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GREGLEE3, Dec 6, 2018.

1. GREGLEE3 Win User

hdmi

when I go to hdmi input on my tv I get a screen and nothing else, win 10 new fully loaded computer, on my old one it worked same tv

:)

GREGLEE3, Dec 6, 2018
  2. erocker Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Dec 6, 2018
  3. DrPepper Win User
    Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

Sound works fine only issue with me is underscan when connecting to my tv.

DrPepper, Dec 6, 2018
  4. hdmi

PC to TV through HDMI

Hi,

Have you tried to reconfigure your audio settings? If not, try to change your audio output settings to HDMI by following the steps below:

• Press Windows ( ) key + X.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Click Hardware & Sound.
    • Click Manage Audio Devices.
    • Select the HDMI device listed under the Playback tab.
    • Click Set as default and click Ok.

Also, we suggest to update your audio driver.

Let us know how it goes.

Jessica Kal, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

hdmi

1. hdmi - Similar Threads - hdmi

2. No connection from laptop to HDMI - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No connection from laptop to HDMI - Windows 10: I upgraded to Windows 10 and now i have issues with my laptop picking up my earphones aswell as sending a signal through the hdmi cable to a second screen(doesnt even pick up a second screen) - i have tried different screens and hdmi cables aswell. I have tried updating my...
  3. HP pavilion laptop HDMI input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP pavilion laptop HDMI input: can I connect a xbox 360 to my HP pavilion laptop, does it have HDMI input? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-laptop-hdmi-input/f488f931-d21c-4e7b-a3ea-34ea1d9c93aa
  4. HDMI to VGA + audio jack 3,5 adapter

HDMI to VGA + audio jack 3,5 adapter: The audio jack is plug into the motherboard? Please advise and reply. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-to-vga-audio-jack-35-adapter/02da186c-8be9-4fc8-814d-1e63e9e7e0f8
  5. HDMI to VGA + audio jack 3,5

HDMI to VGA + audio jack 3,5: The audio jack is plug into the motherboard? Please advise and reply. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-to-vga-audio-jack-35/02da186c-8be9-4fc8-814d-1e63e9e7e0f8
  6. Dual Monitor Sound Output with 2 HDMI's

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dual Monitor Sound Output with 2 HDMI's: #1 Hello, Im trying to output my PC sound to my dual monitor setup (HP VH240a x2) I've tried enabling the stereo mixer in windows and replaying to the second monitor and even used a direct audio jack instead but nothing. Also, I tried NVIDIA's Control Panel and enabled...
  7. LOST HDMI function on MOBO and AMD Radeon Video card since feature update to Version 1809...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    LOST HDMI function on MOBO and AMD Radeon Video card since feature update to Version 1809...: Since the recent feature update to Windows10Pro 1809 64 bit (previously 1803), I've lost all HDMI functionality on the ASUS MOBO and the AMD Radeon Graphics card sockets. Everything else works fine. All MOBO and Graphics Card settings are as previously set before the...
  8. HDMI Audio disables itself when lid is closed

HDMI Audio disables itself when lid is closed: HDMI Audio for some reason decides to disable itself when the lid is closed. i have it connected to my TV with an HDMI cable. when the lid is OPEN, audio is routed to the TV as its supposed to be. but when i close the lid, it forces the audio to switch back to the internal...
  9. HDMI Audio disables itself when lid is closed

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HDMI Audio disables itself when lid is closed: HDMI Audio for some reason decides to disable itself when the lid is closed. i have it connected to my TV with an HDMI cable. when the lid is OPEN, audio is routed to the TV as its supposed to be. but when i close the lid, it forces the audio to switch back to the internal...
  10. problem with connecting TV using HDMI cable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    problem with connecting TV using HDMI cable: My HDIM connect used to work fine but now I am unable to connect my TV using HDMI cable from my laptop. I receive an error message saying that it cannot detect another display...