Windows 10: hdmi

Discus and support hdmi in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when I go to hdmi input on my tv I get a screen and nothing else, win 10 new fully loaded computer, on my old one it worked same tv... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GREGLEE3, Dec 6, 2018.

1. GREGLEE3 Win User

hdmi

when I go to hdmi input on my tv I get a screen and nothing else, win 10 new fully loaded computer, on my old one it worked same tv

:)

GREGLEE3, Dec 6, 2018
  2. erocker Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Dec 6, 2018
  3. DrPepper Win User
    Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

Sound works fine only issue with me is underscan when connecting to my tv.

DrPepper, Dec 6, 2018
  4. hdmi

PC to TV through HDMI

Hi,

Have you tried to reconfigure your audio settings? If not, try to change your audio output settings to HDMI by following the steps below:

• Press Windows ( ) key + X.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Click Hardware & Sound.
    • Click Manage Audio Devices.
    • Select the HDMI device listed under the Playback tab.
    • Click Set as default and click Ok.

Also, we suggest to update your audio driver.

Let us know how it goes.

Jessica Kal, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

hdmi

1. hdmi - Similar Threads - hdmi

2. HDMI output

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDMI output: I'm trying to run a projector from my Windows 10 laptop using HDMI to HDMI cable. The projector only shows background and taskbar. Using VGA to VGA cable worked fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-output/b3789904-ff58-4127-8138-ead5ae41f305
  3. Connecting Nintendo Switch via HDMI to Laptop running Windows 10

Connecting Nintendo Switch via HDMI to Laptop running Windows 10: I have tried to connect Nintendo Switch via HDMI but it is not being recognised. Laptop running Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-nintendo-switch-via-hdmi-to-laptop/3221938e-32b7-49b1-802b-b9193dbc907d
  4. PC and TV not connecting via HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    PC and TV not connecting via HDMI cable: I have connected my Tablet PC to my smart TV with the correct cable but have so far not got them working together. On the TV I have enabled HDMI and selected the right port, but have not found any relevant settings on the PC. Plus the advice I have found online has not...
  5. PC (Win 10) not seeing HDMI cable

PC (Win 10) not seeing HDMI cable: Previously the PC would automatically detect the HDMI whenever it was plugged in. From about a week ago it suddenly stopped working. I have traced the problem back to the laptop as I have bought a new cable, and also, whenever I plug the cable in, the Samsung TV flickers...
  6. can I use my laptop as an hdmi moniter

can I use my laptop as an hdmi moniter: i have a raspberry pi zero w and it needs a screen. i have the mini HDMI to HDMI adapter and it can connect to a TV, but i wanted to know if i could connect it to my laptop and use that as the HDMI screen so it is more mobile. any response is appreciated. thank you!...
  7. acer monitor connection by HDMI no audio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    acer monitor connection by HDMI no audio: I purchased an Acer monitor KA271B. When connected to HP computer by HDMI cable, I get a picture, but no audio. Have worked for two days on it and am at my wits end. HELP!...
  8. ok got to work from hdmi and speaker but can output go from headset and hdmi

ok got to work from hdmi and speaker but can output go from headset and hdmi: can you output from headphone and HDMI https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ok-got-to-work-from-hdmi-and-speaker-but-can/67166670-457c-4bf2-9813-a1e09405cb13
  9. HDMI do not work

in Windows 10 Customization
    HDMI do not work: I have problems with my HDMI connection and my PC with Windows 10. How can I solve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-do-not-work/375db64f-43eb-4d56-a072-dfaf80301081
  10. No connection from laptop to HDMI - Windows 10

No connection from laptop to HDMI - Windows 10: I upgraded to Windows 10 and now i have issues with my laptop picking up my earphones aswell as sending a signal through the hdmi cable to a second screen(doesnt even pick up a second screen) - i have tried different screens and hdmi cables aswell. I have tried updating my...