Windows 10: HDMI

Discus and support HDMI in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Before I downloaded my 1 year Office 365, I connected my cord to HDMI on TV and laptop which would enable seeing all channels on it from my computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PatriciaWickham1, Mar 20, 2019.

1. HDMI

Before I downloaded my 1 year Office 365, I connected my cord to HDMI on TV and laptop which would enable seeing all channels on it from my computer. After I renewed and downloaded 365, I get the audio but not the picture. Do I need to delete my download to get back to viewing on tv screen? I had no problem when I was using Google as my arena for creating docs, ppt, excel...

:)

PatriciaWickham1, Mar 20, 2019
  2. erocker Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Mar 20, 2019
  3. DrPepper Win User
    Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

Sound works fine only issue with me is underscan when connecting to my tv.

DrPepper, Mar 20, 2019
  4. HDMI

PC to TV through HDMI

Hi,

Have you tried to reconfigure your audio settings? If not, try to change your audio output settings to HDMI by following the steps below:

• Press Windows ( ) key + X.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Click Hardware & Sound.
    • Click Manage Audio Devices.
    • Select the HDMI device listed under the Playback tab.
    • Click Set as default and click Ok.

Also, we suggest to update your audio driver.

Let us know how it goes.

Jessica Kal, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

HDMI

1. HDMI - Similar Threads - HDMI

2. HDMI not working after upgrading to windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HDMI not working after upgrading to windows 10: My laptop has a broken screen and i use HDMI to connect it to TV screen. i upgraded to windows 10 and now i cant switch screens again, tried Win + P and it doesnt work, i think im in middle of upgrade because i can barely see little blue window on top of my screen and it...
  3. HDMI not working after upgrading to windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    HDMI not working after upgrading to windows 10: My laptop has a broken screen and i use HDMI to connect it to TV screen. i upgraded to windows 10 and now i cant switch screens again, tried Win + P and it doesnt work, i think im in middle of upgrade because i can barely see little blue window on top of my screen and it...
  4. HDMI not working after upgrading to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How to force windows re-establish video signal output to either HDMI or DP connected monitor?

How to force windows re-establish video signal output to either HDMI or DP connected monitor?: Hi,The system set up is a Windows 10/11 PC with an external monitor connected through either HDMI or DP cable. I want to test a monitor driver feature which should trigger a new video signal output from Windows to the monitor. When I do it manually, I install the monitor...
  6. How to force windows re-establish video signal output to either HDMI or DP connected monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to force windows re-establish video signal output to either HDMI or DP connected monitor?: Hi,The system set up is a Windows 10/11 PC with an external monitor connected through either HDMI or DP cable. I want to test a monitor driver feature which should trigger a new video signal output from Windows to the monitor. When I do it manually, I install the monitor...
  7. Graphics card HDMI output only sending stereo for multichannel source

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics card HDMI output only sending stereo for multichannel source: My Windows 11 workstation has an RTX 3070 GPU, whose HDMI output is connected to a Denon AV amp AVC-X8500H. The Windows Sound settings for this output support multichannel audio but the AV amp treats it as a stereo input even when playing multichannel videos on the computer....
  8. Graphics card HDMI output only sending stereo for multichannel source

Graphics card HDMI output only sending stereo for multichannel source: My Windows 11 workstation has an RTX 3070 GPU, whose HDMI output is connected to a Denon AV amp AVC-X8500H. The Windows Sound settings for this output support multichannel audio but the AV amp treats it as a stereo input even when playing multichannel videos on the computer....
  9. Laptop screen black out if i unplug HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop screen black out if i unplug HDMI cable: I have an Asus Rog Strix G513 2022. I downgraded to Windows 10, AMD ryzen 4800, also with a graphic card NVIDIA GEforce 3050.After i have reformat my computer, my laptop screen will be blank when i turned on the laptop.The screen will only have display if i connect it with a...
  10. Laptop screen black out if i unplug HDMI cable

Laptop screen black out if i unplug HDMI cable: I have an Asus Rog Strix G513 2022. I downgraded to Windows 10, AMD ryzen 4800, also with a graphic card NVIDIA GEforce 3050.After i have reformat my computer, my laptop screen will be blank when i turned on the laptop.The screen will only have display if i connect it with a...